• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
that happened twice to me a long while ago.

edit: the second time
i did make sure to crouch and take a good frontal look.

she just laughed and covered

Feel guilty saying this but definitely jealous of op. I wouldn't mind walking in on my sister in law...not one bit.

But.....wouldn't screw over my great marriage to get a peak, that's for sure.

FreeMufasa

iBcexTwbKsGxx.gif

terrisus

Well, anyway, I'm going to sleep. Hope things turn up well for the OP
And that he doesn't turn up in a well

I just want to give a friendly "hello" to the police detectives reading this next week, looking for any clues they can find to figure out where OP's body was buried.

Never seen my girls sister naked but she's always walking around the house in booty shorts with cheeks hanging out. She's one of those college party girl types. Recently I seen her wearing a smelling T shirt and thong. It was glorious

OP is either having a threesome or is sleeping on the couch/dead. Lets check back tomorrow morning. No reply by tomorrow evening means he is dead.

Darkgran

OK.

So the threesome started...

JK

Wife was cool with it and was glad I came to her and told her. She said "its just a naked body and you didn't do her" Not a bid deal at all. She was more concerned with her sister.

Her sister was embarrassed but seemed to be ok with it. She kinda blamed herself for not locking the door. I told her I was sorry.

Her sister said she wanted to tell her but figured I would say something and didn't want to look like a bitch about it because its not that big of deal.

We have been joking about it for the last little bit.

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

Here sister is 29 I think..

Sarcasm

I see my sister in laws naked all the time. Also happen to live with them too. Yet I do the laundry..get to touch their undies I guess.

Oriel

OK.

JK

Wife was cool with it and was glad I came to her and told her. She said "its just a naked body and you didn't do her" Not a bid deal at all. She was more concerned with her sister.

Her sister was embarrassed but seemed to be ok with it. She kinda blamed herself for not locking the door. I told her I was sorry.

Her sister said she wanted to tell her but figured I would say something and didn't want to look like a bitch about it because its not that big of deal.

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

What a let down. Lol, no that's good it's sorted. Glad you can all laugh about it now.

Kwixotik

OK.

JK

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

Now make a threesome joke out loud

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Everyone acting rationally and being reasonable with each other? Man, real life sucks compared to TV.

Kinsei

Banned
That's a disappointing ending.

Could you ask your wife to tie you up and punish you OP? I would really appreciate it.

v1lla21

I once walked in on my girlfriend's cousin while my girlfriend was in the room. I opened the door to my girlfriend's room and her cousin was changing clothes and my girlfriend was there. I just said fuck, backed out and went to the living room. They then came out laughing.

Edit: Fuck, no double scoops for OP tonight.

cdyhybrid

OK.

JK

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

XRWT2Aj.gif

Now make a threesome joke out loud

Also this.

OK.

JK

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

open-fridge.gif

Maddocks

"We have been joking about it for the last little bit."

ahhhhhh yeah, thats how it starts son. Jokes, wine, sex. That order.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
OK.

JK

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

She was in a good mood, and you didn't go for the kill? Goddam it, op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom