• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
"We have been joking about it for the last little bit."

ahhhhhh yeah, thats how it starts son. Jokes, wine, sex. That order.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

OK.

So the threesome started...

JK

Wife was cool with it and was glad I came to her and told her. She said "its just a naked body and you didn't do her" Not a bid deal at all. She was more concerned with her sister.

Her sister was embarrassed but seemed to be ok with it. She kinda blamed herself for not locking the door. I told her I was sorry.

Her sister said she wanted to tell her but figured I would say something and didn't want to look like a bitch about it because its not that big of deal.

We have been joking about it for the last little bit.

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

Here sister is 29 I think..

iwKK2.gif

Loofy

So wait your wife wasnt at home, and you 'thought' it was her in the bathroom? you didnt know she wasnt in the house?

Sounds like you planned this...

Nori Chan

When he said "here sister is 29" I was waiting forever for the page to load thinking there was a pic attached.

I'm angry as shit now

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
You should have waited a few days to tell her. Now when you tear it up tonight she's going to know what you're thinking about.

I would rather want to know what the original surprise was that OP had for his wife, that he thought was in the bathroom. Has this been answered yet?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
OK.

So the threesome started...

JK

Wife was cool with it and was glad I came to her and told her. She said "its just a naked body and you didn't do her" Not a bid deal at all. She was more concerned with her sister.

Her sister was embarrassed but seemed to be ok with it. She kinda blamed herself for not locking the door. I told her I was sorry.

Her sister said she wanted to tell her but figured I would say something and didn't want to look like a bitch about it because its not that big of deal.

We have been joking about it for the last little bit.

Sorry to disappoint...

By the way.

Here sister is 29 I think..

OK, now kiss and make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom