• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like one woman that doesn't seem to like me. Her coworker seems to like me. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the lack of links since I'm dealing with a headache and it's about to be 4am here.

Yes you have the creepiness factor correct. He's been in Korea for a bit and it's not just because he wants to study there. He's got an obsession with Korean women.

He'd link to pictures he'd be taking at a coffee shop, and it was random women just hanging around there. More specifically their legs. He also posted a picture while he was walking down the street. The camera was literally around his thigh taking pictures of random women and aimed at their legs. The excuse was "It was an accident."

He's pretty much the reason I stopped visiting the K Pop thread here on Gaf.

His whole reasoning for finding it fine to take picture of random women was because the K Pop thread is filled with pictures of the members from groups. Which is ridiculous because the girls in groups are used to that kind of stuff. Random women not so much. I'm sure he's got a collection stashed somewhere with more pictures of women who don't agree with being privately photographed.

tumblr_inline_mobl85hRGM1qz4rgp.gif

TigerKnee

I hate stories that designate a character as a freaking letter. A, B, X..

Is it so hard to freaking come up with a fictional name?

jesu

Excuse the lack of links since I'm dealing with a headache and it's about to be 4am here.

Yes you have the creepiness factor correct. He's been in Korea for a bit and it's not just because he wants to study there. He's got an obsession with Korean women.

He'd link to pictures he'd be taking at a coffee shop, and it was random women just hanging around there. More specifically their legs. He also posted a picture while he was walking down the street. The camera was literally around his thigh taking pictures of random women and aimed at their legs. The excuse was "It was an accident."

His whole reasoning for finding it fine to take picture of random women was because the K Pop thread is filled with pictures of the members from groups. Which is ridiculous because the girls in groups are used to that kind of stuff. Random women not so much. I'm sure he's got a collection stashed somewhere with more pictures of women who don't agree with being privately photographed.

oh my.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.

I'm not gonna be a terrisus and start linkin posts and shit.. but I did a bit of amateur detective work.. and.. indeed.

actually, I don't get that thread at all, there's no discussion, it's just a bunch of people posting pictures

fierro

Banned
Thread backfire.

There is so much assumption done by the OP to the point where it plays out like fantasy. Once you put things into perspective he comes off as creepy and should leave these girls alone.

SolKane

This and the "kebab" comment blew this thread wide open.

Kieli

I'm not gonna be a terrisus and start linkin posts and shit.. but I did a bit of amateur detective work.. and.. indeed.

actually, I don't get that thread at all, there's no discussion, it's just a bunch of people posting pictures

Yeah, I've seen some fucking brazen dudes. One guy just whipped out his phone and snapped a pic of a few girls sitting on the bus.

He wasn't even being discreet about it too. Just pointed the phone in their direction, and you heard the "shutter" sound soon afterwards.

I've always considered it rude to hit on girls at their work. They have no out. My girlfriend's daughter has been working as a food server for the last year or so, and she talks about it a lot. Guys who come in a lot think they know her, ask her for number, find her on Facebook, etc. She can have her pick of any of them, but she doesn't want any of them - not even the ones she thinks are cute or hot.

So if you're going to do it, just do it and be clear about it. And respect her answer. Then stop thinking these are your friends and act like a customer.

Fantastic thread so far...simply amazing

I especially love the part when OP wants the mods to lock the thread cause he isn't hearing what he wants to hear.

My take-a-way so far:
OP is kind of a socially weird dude and doesn't realize it yet.

My advice:
Leave the girls alone...just go find some chicks at another place. Also they work in a restaurant, why are you bringing them food? You know they can eat pizza right? Just this fact alone would make you look super desperate from their perspective.

Holy_Chic

Banned

What the hell??? OP is a vile Perv.

That's usually how it goes. You like A but her friend B likes you and A isn't interested.

But what you SHOULD do, OP, is like C and go after B knowing she can't have you since you're with C and then B will want you more than ever.

dokish

Banned

I need to put this post on my grave.

Not need to hate my stash though.

Holy_Chic

Banned

FourMyle

h6N8e3Y.jpg

Magni

I mentioned A because she is the older staff and knows me more. The other ones I just met recently. I was talking to A, and they all came out of the kitchen to talk to me, because I was talking in their native language. B was the one who showed indicator of interest the most.

Where are you? What is their native language?

Today I went clubbing and sniffed around 15 hairs or so. Good night.

ibtF9RVjLSMz8B.gif

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
Well. That last bit just cemented your status. WTF

It kind of bothers me how cynical most of this thread is. Like, of course there is a chance that OP is creepy, that neither girl likes him at all. But is it the most likely chance? Does the weight of evidence outweigh all other hypotheses? Of course not, we don't have nearly enough information. The only things we have to go off are a handful of paragraphs from the OP himself. No objective testimony and limited information. In such a situation it is always wisest to adopt a cautious stance towards possible outcomes - just think about how many threads posters rush in to denounce information in an OP, only to look like fools within a short period of time when more information is revealed.

What do we know:
- Op has an interest in two girls.
-Both are employees at a pizza restaurant with 3 other girls which the OP also knows
-Girl C is apparently friendly whilst B seems withdrawn
-OP implicitly states a desire for a long term relationship
-OP drunkenly asked out girl C and received no response
-The girls are not waitresses, they work in the kitchen. Thus one can presume they do not have a motive to act friendly for tips
-OP talks with them regularly and has purchased them coffee and food before

And from these 7 pieces of information people are rushing to make big judgements on the OP's character. Is there anything in there so vitally important as to instantly swing all probabilities to one outcome? The only really relevant piece of information is the napkin date, from which one might conclude that the OP has misjudged the situation. But again, one should consider there are a host of possible hypotheses to explain the response received. So why rush in?

Feel like weighing in again?

Zombine

Banned
Shit just got weird. I dont even know. I feel like kebabs have been ruined. I'll think of this every time I have a beef stick now.

daveo42

Banned

yup, especially when OP posting crap like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122907307&postcount=16340

so hes basically flaunting creep shots 24/7 and talking about 'sniffing girls hair'

really disturbing ...i fear for these women

761.gif

You muthafuckas need Jesus.

JoeInky

Avoid relationships at works. When you split it becomes damn awkward.

He doesn't even work there though, he just goes there all the time to chat, high five them and bring them fucking kebabs.

"Sniffed around 15 hairs or so" is the creepiest shit, god damn what a thread.

jesu

What time is it in Korea?
Will it be a while before the OP comes back to the thread?
I'm literally on the edge of my seat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom