• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need to start using bookmarks...

There was a thread in the Gaming Forum here that linked to a site with a very ambient game, possibly for the PC, that alot of people were comparing to Cave Story and ICO. There was a trailer, began in a forest, where the little player character gets attacked by a giant spider, then it cuts to a river, etc. etc. I'm pretty sure I've offered enough information, I would hope. Anybody remember the thread that covered this?

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
I remember the one you're talking about. It was kinda black and white, with a little boy against giant spiders, gears, and it ended with like a huge saw right?

Seemed like a really moody indy game.

OatmealMu said:
I remember that trailer. I remember the name, too.

Well what's the name man? The search function would be useful if I had at least that.

I remember the one you're talking about. It was kinda black and white, with a little boy against giant spiders, gears, and it neded with like a huge saw right?

Seemed like a really moody indy game.

That's the one. I wanna bookmark that site. Gotta keep an eye of the progress of that game. Really interesting.

Yes well, nobody knows too much about this game, but I wish somebody did. All that's on the site is all there is to know, unfortunately. At least that was the way it was last time I checked. There might've been some news that surfaced somewhere.

OatmealMu

balanceon8.jpg

OatmealMu

Gearharaden said:
Man, shit like that is going to get this thread locked. I suck at making threads :lol

No, no, no. Hear me out. Imagine a level in Limbo where you have to use streams of penguin poo to cross a gap.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Like I said in the original thread about this game. Give these devs some ****ing money! :lol This needs a budget and release.

Top Bottom