• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Still Think Morgan Webb Is Hot God Dammit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not the kind of girl I would normally like and I hate her chin but I still think she is hot! WHY???

morganwebbxplay3272fa.jpg

morganwebbxplay3288jg.jpg

morganwebbxplay3296oj.jpg

morganwebbxplay3306tk.jpg

morganwebbxplay3315up.jpg

morganwebbxplay3325lo.jpg

It all makes no sense and in other news why does that guy make so many stupid faces??

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
YEAH WHETHER SHE'S A MAN OR NOT, SHE'S STILL PRETTY HOT IN A REALLY WEIRD GOTH/CREEPY WAY.

SHE LOOKS KINDA LIKE THAT GIRL FROM THE "SCARY MOVIE" FILMS EXCEPT CREEPIER.

aoi tsuki

"Hot" is a little extreme. Her mannish physique doesn't do it for me, but she does look good at times. She's not my ideal woman physically, but if we clicked, i could easily gloss over her superficial "imperfections".

aoi tsuki said:
"Hot" is a little extreme. Her mannish physique doesn't do it for me, but she does look good at times. She's not my ideal woman physically, but if we clicked, i could easily gloss over her superficial "imperfections".

This is true you have sumed up my feeling perfectly, Dr Phil better watch out.

Yeah she's kinda like your friend's sister who you've grown up with and is cool and like to do certain boy things, but as you get older you notice that she's developed quite a nice body, even though it may not exactly be the "supermodel/actress" build.

ManaByte

goldmember01.jpg

"That's a man, baby."

Yeah she's kinda like your friend's sister who you've grown up with and is cool and like to do certain boy things, but as you get older you notice that she's developed quite a nice body, even though it may not exactly be the "supermodel/actress" build.

Except she doesn't play the games she "reviews". Sessler was on Screen Savers the other day and explained that they get the game in and send it out to a reviewer who writes a text review that the producers then turn into a show review that they read on the air.

Ristamar

M3wThr33 said:
Requesting origin of this image:
adam2rf.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Someone emailed that message to the show, and they read it as part of the viewer mail. I remember laughing my ass off at work when that played.

GDGF

Soothsayer
She looks like a muppet, but she is a cute muppet.

(much like meself)

I'd hit that if she'd have me. I could dress like a Gamecube and she could test out my durability.

BojTrek

Banned
I think she is very cute and would bang her in a heartbeat...

HUGE NEWS: The reason her face or jaw might look big...

ANSWER: She co-hosts with a guy who is about 5 foot 3 inches tall...

I don't think I'd ever call her hot, but she is attractive, and she has that elusive "Girl who plays games and really dig 'em" thing going on. Now, if she is really like that or is it an act for the show, is open to debate.

Cruel Bastard Mario said:
I could dress like a Gamecube and she could test out my durability.

Hell, there's your Morgan Webb pickup line.

For the record, she was more attractive before they tried to extreme her up. She's still cute, but she lost something to me after the hair dye and too cool for school wardrobe change. Face it, part of what made her cute before was she looked like a geek. Same with Cat (though she still carries much geekdom).

sammy

I think she's cute and awquard the way no clothes sit correctly on her with those big sholders..

But I like cute, awquard, googly girls.

newsguy

Some of you remind me of that guy from the commercial they run way too much. With the shrine of Morgan Webb saying "I should be hosting XPLAY!!!" In all seriousness she's not ugly. She's cute in a different way. In person she probably looks better, and her rack bumps her rating up at least 2 points.

What's deceiving is that Adam Sessler is actually a very small dude and it makes Morgan look like an Amazon woman. She's actually a way more petite than she looks on TV.

Santo

In real life she is TINY. About half the size as you probably imagine and JO to her. And I'm not talking about her penis...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I've always thought that Morgan Webb was hot.

I'm betting that all the haters couldn't get a chick half that good looking. And with half of that all natural rack.

RACK. I love that word. Say it with me...... RACK. Yeah that's it. Good job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom