• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think my dog can teleport.

Tesseract

Banned
danny was based and blessed, he kept his shadow bottled inside where it belonged

he understood the cost of balancing power and responsibility

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Lockjaw was his father.
FrayedBadBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

TrainedRage

Banned
jack was an alcoholic loser who beat his wife and kid
Watch the video, you may like it... Its just one theory. And explains how Jack escapes the cooler. Why Jack is never 'actually' drunk etc.
I also like the theory that Jack sexually abused Danny, and may be bisexual or gay, giving him his internal rage and breakdown. That would explain why he was reading a PLAYGIRL magazine in the lobby.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Watch the video, you may like it... Its just one theory. And explains how Jack escapes the cooler. Why Jack is never 'actually' drunk etc.
I also like the theory that Jack sexually abused Danny, and may be bisexual or gay, giving him his internal rage and breakdown.
good theories, adequate rationalizations

jack was a colossal piece of garbage from the jump, bad parenting or just god awful genes

who can be sure

frostyxc

This is obviously a The Prestige situation. Which side of that remains to be seen, but you may want to check nearby dumpsters for... doggy detritus?

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Your dog can trangress through todash space. Eventually you're going to be dealing with ruthless monsters as they fester into your reality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom