I Took 5 Shits Today

Golgo 13

Takes a lot of REALLY HUGE shits
Well, yesterday. Anyone else had this happen? It’s not like I ate an entire restaurant of food, my diet is consistent.

Also, one of those was like 5 minutes after another one, both REALLY HUGE.

Why, just why. I needed to put the toilet paper in the freezer at the end of the day.

Dec 1, 2017
If I were drinking beer the night before and woke up and had a huge breakfast, yeah.
It's not really 5, it's just that the tract can't do it all at one.

The first few are very sloppy tho. This is why I try not to drink on work nights.

Feb 22, 2018
I once nearly shit myself to death.

It was a perfect storm of food poisoning resulting in diarrhea resulting in severe dehydration resulting in mistaken diagnosis resulting in detrimental medicine. Nobody ever told me that the symptoms of severe dehydration resemble that of the flu.

What happens to your liver and kidneys when they are fluid starved, and you introduce antibiotics and huge amounts of fluids all at once? They begin to shut down. I was on the verge of death throughout one entire night. I think my organs managed to reboot, flush the built up toxins and kick into full function. Went from nearly dead to feeling perfectly normal within 6 hours.

Poopies can kill you.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
i do one every morning. Sometimes though you just have a bad day and have to take 3-4 #2 breaks. I consider those upset stomach days as its totally not normal.

May 9, 2016

It was a perfect storm of food poisoning resulting in diarrhea resulting in severe dehydration resulting in mistaken diagnosis resulting in detrimental medicine. Nobody ever told me that the symptoms of severe dehydration resemble that of the flu.

What happens to your liver and kidneys when they are fluid starved, and you introduce antibiotics and huge amounts of fluids all at once? They begin to shut down. I was on the verge of death throughout one entire night. I think my organs managed to reboot, flush the built up toxins and kick into full function. Went from nearly dead to feeling perfectly normal within 6 hours.

Poopies can kill you.
Damn dude. I don't think I've ever gotten that sick.

Oct 26, 2018

Poopies can kill you.
Holy shit. :)

I had a major flu bug or food poisoning one time (not sure which it was) where I had to dump every half an hour for probably 20 waking hours. I don't get how my body could even purge it when I surely wasn't ingesting enough food or water.

But it made sense. In 36 hours I lost 10-15 pounds..... but I gained it back when it went away and felt better.

It got so bad, my ass got fucked up and rashy from all the wiping. It would sting after every wipe as if someone was pouring rubbing alcohol on an open wound. I had thoughts maybe I had a disease and might not wake up from the naps I took hoping to sleep it off.

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
i usually count the times i shit my pants every year. and i have a high record. i drank hot chocolate the other night thinkin i was cool and in the clear and i woke up in the middle of the night shitting myself.

listen my life revolves around me and how i shit. you think as a man your life is because you want to cum. well my prison is shit

May 22, 2018
1) Vaseline after excessive poopin days will save your life

2) Solid poopin is good poopin. If you have watery shits that many times that quickly I would suggest a doctor

3) When you have irregular days think back on what you ate, how fast did you eat it, and when you ate it. Those 3 things can play a big part in digestion. If you are having that much of an issue after eating something that you eat regularly and at a normal time then I would suggest a doctor again.