• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Took 5 Shits Today

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
When I eat mushrooms, I get nice smooth shits.
746833.jpg

For giggles I actually engaged one of those tender for app work type sites for my idea for an app

The app utilises some of the new measuring functions in the new apple and Samsung phones and the idea is

You take a shit...you are proud of your big brown baby and you then use the phone to take a picture of it...the phones camera would measure it and you can upload it to a central site where others can rate and rank the shits...I called it “shwitter”

An Indian gentleman offered me $200 to make it for me and could have it done in a couple of days...I just need to provide artwork/logo and the site to upload to...which he could also do for some extra money.

I’m actually debating to drop some coin down as I think this app could be popular

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
For giggles I actually engaged one of those tender for app work type sites for my idea for an app

The app utilises some of the new measuring functions in the new apple and Samsung phones and the idea is

You take a shit...you are proud of your big brown baby and you then use the phone to take a picture of it...the phones camera would measure it and you can upload it to a central site where others can rate and rank the shits...I called it “shwitter”

An Indian gentleman offered me $200 to make it for me and could have it done in a couple of days...I just need to provide artwork/logo and the site to upload to...which he could also do for some extra money.

I’m actually debating to drop some coin down as I think this app could be popular
You'll have to now. Others will steal your idea now you've put it in public.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Destroyed the bowl at work today. All within 6 hours.

8 am at home (good size and form), 10:30 am (good size and form), around 2:00 pm (a smelly pint sized splat).

After the third one, I felt like I could run a marathon.

Weilthain

Banned
Slipped disk. Incredible debilitating pain. Pain meds causing constipation. Can't sit down. Can hardly stand. Desperate for a shit. Have to shit standing up while about to pass out from the pain.

Don't ever give up on your dreams.

Kazza

I've been doing intermittent fasting for the past 6 weeks of so, only eating between 12 noon and 6pm. On Thursday, a friend invited me to a business dinner at a plush hotel. Although it was at 6:30pm, I felt I couldn't really refuse. It was a very fine meal indeed, consisting of many dishes including sashimi, Alaskan crab and steak (foods not so common where I am in China). I was well and truly stuffed, and very satisfied with the meal.

Unfortunately, my digestive has become unaccustomed to dealing with such large quantities of strange and exotic foods, especially after 6pm. I've felt pretty bloated the past couple of days, and today I've taken 5 or 6 shits and still somehow feel bloated and uncomfortable. I'm thinking of going on a 24 hour fast or something.

I've been doing intermittent fasting for the past 6 weeks of so, only eating between 12 noon and 6pm. On Thursday, a friend invited me to a business dinner at a plush hotel. Although it was at 6:30pm, I felt I couldn't really refuse. It was a very fine meal indeed, consisting of many dishes including sashimi, Alaskan crab and steak (foods not so common where I am in China). I was well and truly stuffed, and very satisfied with the meal.

Unfortunately, my digestive has become unaccustomed to dealing with such large quantities of strange and exotic foods, especially after 6pm. I've felt pretty bloated the past couple of days, and today I've taken 5 or 6 shits and still somehow feel bloated and uncomfortable. I'm thinking of going on a 24 hour fast or something.
It's normal if you're not used to it anymore. But is it just normal shits or that watery stuff? If it's the latter you might have gotten intoxicated.

I had dinner from Tudor’s yesterday and it made me have the shits bad. Had it again today, but I am doing fine. Weird stuff, man.

My dog has had some serious shits recently. He was hunched over spewing out a putrid puddle with his little backend and tail quivering with a high frequency, he made me laugh as I watched from a far as it reminded me of when a hippo takes a dump and swats it everywhere with its tail....but poor doggy though, I went over to scoop it up and I found blood in it. So worried for him. Been keeping an eye on it for the past few days now. Hopefully it was just a single instance.

currently awaiting my coffee output for the day.

You sound like my friend, OP

I don't even shit once every day. That can't be healthy. But I often get soft movements too, for whatever reason.

My cat had some sort of flu and had explosive liquid shits this weekend. I'm thankful he's over that and that the smell is gone.

Speaking of shits, I spent all morning 6am-11am out in the heavy rain trying to unclog my parent's drainage pipe. Total fail. So gave up and bought 2L of acid. Fingers crossed.

I can't stress this enough, when you take a shit, flush multiple times. Don't half flush, don't flush after shitting and wiping. Fucking flush multiple times during and after or you will block your drain.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I can't stress this enough, when you take a shit, flush multiple times. Don't half flush, don't flush after shitting and wiping. Fucking flush multiple times during and after or you will block your drain.
Yep. One flush for the dump, then a flush for every 2-4 wipes.

My main toilet has trouble handling big dumps so I actually have to flush mid-dump (with the poop still exiting my ass). Need to replace the thing.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
That sounds more like a plumbing issue.
Could be. I'm living in an apartment building that's about 10 years old, where they're renovating each unit as the tenants move out. I've heard from the maintenance guys that people in the building have similar issues to mine, where people have complained and had their toilets replaced.

I won't be here more than another year or 2 so I think I'll just have to deal with it.

Top Bottom