• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want a Donkey Kong Dynasty Warriors game

How about pikmin warriors

You command an army of pikmin against dozens of much stronger enemies and watch as they all get devoured

Neiteio

I notice Gonzo forgot to include Swanky Kong + Parry the Parallel Bird

How come no one ever remembers Parry the Parallel Bird

parry_the_parallel_bilkj34.png

hatchx

Banned
When I read the OP title I was like 'craziness no way!'

Then I read the OP and the idea soothly warmed its way into my soul.

Now I have frothing demand.

Neiteio

Actually, the waifu pic got me thinking, we need a new character named Banchou Kong

Just picture the stock DK gorilla (I.E. DK, Funky) with the banchou jacket and pompadour

He could be Funky's Japanese half-cousin who got kicked out of Japan's school system and now goes to school on DK Island

I think it could work

Nanashrew

Banned
Actually, the waifu pic got me thinking, we need a new character named Banchou Kong

Just picture the stock DK gorilla (I.E. DK, Funky) with the banchou jacket and pompadour

He could be Funky's Japanese half-cousin who got kicked out of Japan's school system and now goes to school on DK Island

I think it could work

Oh man. I can see it in my head now. Someone get Retro on the phone!

SalvaPot

Just make it DLC for Hyrule Warriors, give ganon a DK costume, Link a Diddy Costume, and Sheik a Funky Kong Costume.

Ghirahim can be Lanky Kong.

Who's the Lubu/Tadakatsu of this game?

Cranky

Isn't it obvious? He uses his cane instead of a spear while riding around on Expresso. What can possibly top that?

From MarioWiki:

Cranky Kong referenced Expresso in the Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest instruction manual by saying, "A more tragic looking bunch of useless no-hopers you'll never see! I liked Expresso and Winky--where have they gone?", as well as in the Donkey Kong 64 instruction manual with, "I just hope they've included poor old Winky and Expresso this time instead of that bone-brained rhino that always seems to get in the games."

Brofield

Do I want this? Yes. I want this.

Is there a meme with this phrase? I feel like it's already been done but if not I want to make a jif

Yudoken

Evolve kinda fulfills the stitch and doesn't annoys and bores me like every Dynasty Warrior game (I tried them out and had to stop after a half hour).

Top Bottom