• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iam the only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6gUAiJy.gif

Montauk

Of course not.

Mature gamers wish for the whole industry to do well and to be in healthy competition with each other, as that benefits us as gamers and the medium of games.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

Trunx81

Gold Member
Iam the only non-playstation 5 owner,who hopes that starfield a great game for the xbox owner is?

Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?
how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
OP stole my karma farming trick from Reddit. I like to go to [product] subreddit and post a message like “h-hey guys, as a [competing product] fan I just want to say I’m happy for you and I hope [product] is great, Iam the only one who feels this way?”

Fbh

Starfield is a win win.

If it does well it might help the xbox brand and make the series X more competitive with the ps5, which will benefit Ps5 users as Sony might feel they actually have to try instead of just being the default current gen console

But if it fails the memes and meltdowns will be legendary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom