• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idle Thumbs 68 - That's the Stuff

No pic this week... Here's the first picture from Google searching Wizard Puffin:

WizardPuffin.png

Idle Thumbs traveled to QuakeCon 2012 for the express purpose of casting a pod at you live in real time (and also to check out Dishonored). With special guests Nick Breckon and Steve Gaynor. (You can watch a video of the live recording at twitch.tv/idlethumbs)

Games Discussed: Dishonored, CLOP, Diablo III, Torchlight, Quake III: Arena, Unreal Tournament

Idle Thumbs Blog

Listen in iTunes

Subscribe to the RSS Feed

Direct MP3 Download

Idle Thumbs Forum

Somebody seriously needs to mod The Walking Dead with a "That's The Stuff!" mode.

I expect no less from the people who brought us Goldblum mode.

Also this reminds me how I miss Nick on the podcast.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I'm getting behind on these. It's like they had all this pent up pod energy and now they're releasing an unyielding stream of pod in our faces.

Cohsae

I am about 99% certain that The Walking Dead Episode 3 will feature a banana which may or may not be the stuff.

Does anyone know what is the status of the physical rewards for the kickstarter? Remo and Jake, have you talked about this in recent podcasts?

Larsen B

I'm getting behind on these. It's like they had all this pent up pod energy and now they're releasing an unyielding stream of pod in our faces.

I've spent the last 2 months listening from episode 1 and am about halfway through the Idle Thumbs Podcast. I was thinking that I was approaching the end and would look forward to being able to listen to new episodes on time but now my goal is running away from me.

And all because you whiners had to complain that no pods were forthcoming.

I've spent the last 2 months listening from episode 1 and am about halfway through the Idle Thumbs Podcast. I was thinking that I was approaching the end and would look forward to being able to listen to new episodes on time but now my goal is running away from me.

And all because you whiners had to complain that no pods were forthcoming.

MB114.gif

Jake

Does anyone know what is the status of the physical rewards for the kickstarter? Remo and Jake, have you talked about this in recent podcasts?

T-shirts, stickers, and prints are literally* being manufactured right now.

*at least, I think. That is what they're telling us.

So that stuff should be going out damn soon. If you need to update your address, do it now or forever hold your peace.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Idle Thumbs has the best intro song. I like how it contains only two words repeated over and over again.

Also press X to party down

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Games Discussed: Dishonored, CLOP, Diablo III, Torchlight, Quake III: Arena, Unreal Tournament

And this is why I look forward to every thumbcast as if it was my favorite weekly HBO show. Can't wait to listen to this!

T-shirts, stickers, and prints are literally* being manufactured right now.

*at least, I think. That is what they're telling us.

So that stuff should be going out damn soon. If you need to update your address, do it now or forever hold your peace.

Hey Jake, what size are the Graham Annable prints going to be?

colinp

Banned
Wait, were the postcards already sent?

Also, Jake check your it.net messages! Or tell me what headphones you guys are using at the idle office! =p

mbmonk

It seems like I was the only one wanting a "mouthfeel" joke about drinking Balls.... Terrible jokes are just in my nature I suppose :p

Shai-Tan

Banned
I only walk my dog when I've got one of these or the Giant Bomb Cast. Idle Thumbs, saving pets from neglect.

trw

Hey Jake, Proball was awesome. Thank you for contributing to a mod that made many late nights on lans in my youth fun as hell.

Jintor

I hope the website relaunch co-incides with Chris finding a new way to sing "games, video games" for the rest of the duration. (I was hoping for a new intro after the progresscast but that has not occured)

Anybody know where the vigi vigi vigi crest went? I might make a new one for Idle Threads.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
such a nice surprise to see Downcast update with a new episode of The Thumbs(R)

randomwab

I just got back from seeing Brave, and can I ask WHY there was no mention of the pre-film short during the Thumbs film discussion? La Luna. THE MOON! Thumbs?! Chris!? Come on! That thing was better than Brave itself. :(

Ceebs

Current plan is to record on Thursday, to release on Friday. A weird week with QuakeCon sneaking in there.

Perfect. I have a long drive I need to make over the weekend. This will keep me from listening to it ahead of time.

Top Bottom