• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idle Thumbs episode 97 - The Dash Radar Synergy (with Olly Moss)

Lijik

Jake and Sean are joined by the population of England

Episode 97: " The Dash Radar Synergy"
fUo6UKU.png

• Jake and Sean are joined by Olly Moss and the rest of the population of England during their merry jaunt to the Baftas. Chris was left behind in San Francisco, where he's probably still playing Zuma.
  • Games Discussed: Kentucky Route Zero, SimCity, Thomas Was Alone, The Silent Age, Shadows of the Empire, Assassin's Creed, Pandemic, Twilight Imperium, Risk: Legacy
Listen on Idlethumbs.net
Direct MP3 download
Mediafire Mirror

About Idle Thumbs
Idle Thumbs is a podcast - about video games! Running since 2008, Idle Thumbs is currently a weekly podcast in which three friends who work in the industry talk about games, things tangentially related to games, and things not at all related to games. Readers can expect in-depth enthusiastic discussions, equally enthusiastic riffs on tangential silliness, and anything in between.
Recently Idle Thumbs has expanded into a network which includes 3 Moves Ahead and the Idle Book Club. Additionally the Thumbs ocassionally stream themselves playing games Saturdays on their TwitchTV account.

WErty.png

Important Links
Idle Thumbs on iTunes
RSS Feed
The Idle Thumbs Website
Full Podcast Archive
Fully Annotated Podcast Archive on Youtube
TwitchTV Stream Archive
Official Idle Thumbs forums
3 Moves Ahead
3 Moves Ahead Gaf Thread
Idle Book Club
Idle Thumbs on Twitch TV
goty.cx

sohois

First ever without Chris, right? He always seemed like the 'host' of the show so it'll be interesting to hear how they record without someone leading them.

PaineReign

Neo Member
... I follow Duncan Fyfe on twitter because of the #TwitterChillers thing he did a while ago that was hilarious. He is so entertaining to follow I figured he was some out-of-work comedy writer using twitter to show how funny he is to try and get a job. No clue he had anything to do with games.

Also hearing Olly is awesome. Fun episode from what I have listened to so far.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
They talk about Twilight Imperium? I can't wait to hear that portion of the podcast, as that is probably my favorite board game.

flowsnake

Did Alex actually talk other than announcing stuff? This episode was hell for identifying voices with all the different people.

Did Alex actually talk other than announcing stuff? This episode was hell for identifying voices with all the different people.

I haven't listened to this whole episode yet, so I don't know how much Alex talks, but I do know that Alex is identifiable for having the poshest English accent of any Thumb. Although Lawrence sometimes gives him a run for his money.

Axiom

What an unexpectedly awesome combo I never would have seen coming.

Made all the more weirder as I was wearing my Idle Thumbs shirt today in my graphic design class, during which I lamented (again) the cost of an Olly Moss Black Widow poster.

Top Bottom