• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could meet one member from NeoGAF in person, who would it be?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
C'mon our date wasn't that bad. :rolleyes:
Lmao. In truth, there are a few people I’d be happy to have a beer with irl, I just feel, like I said, that most NewGAF people are normal human beings who don’t live their crazy fantasies on the internet and are therefore reluctant to meet up with total strangers from the internet because, well, they are normal.

An AusGAF meetup would be hilarious though. We’d argue about what state to have it in and never reach a consensus.

Papa

Banned
Lmao. In truth, there are a few people I’d be happy to have a beer with irl, I just feel, like I said, that most NewGAF people are normal human beings who don’t live their crazy fantasies on the internet and are therefore reluctant to meet up with total strangers from the internet because, well, they are normal.

An AusGAF meetup would be hilarious though. We’d argue about what state to have it in and never reach a consensus.

I think we can all agree on NT

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
You like fishing?
tough-straight.gif

Papa

Banned
Well, that got creepy quicker than usual.

I just like the relaxation of it. Sit back with a beer and a rod and shoot the shit. The fish is an added bonus.

(For reference the Northern Territory Matt mentioned is known for it’s fishing)

Also crocs and aboriginals

fwiw I’d go fishing with you scopes

Top Bottom