• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm gonna put non-binary as my gender on a job application

teezzy

Banned
743009.jpg

"Excuse me, my eyes are up here"

Liberty4all

Banned
OP: FUCK THEM. Play the game. Just be aware we are rapidly moving to a future where you could be fired For cheating the system. A system that’s bullshit.

Last edited:
Screw having competence for the job. And if they don't hire you, you can scream that they're racists and they'll have to hire you. It's perfect man.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
And this is why satire is impossible nowadays.

"So, why should you work here? What are your qualifications?"

"I am a non-binary trans-african who have self-diagnosed with autism and bipolarity"

"Perfect! You start on Monday!"
Fixed.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Screw having competence for the job. And if they don't hire you, you can scream that they're racists and they'll have to hire you. It's perfect man.
Stop giving him advice. The last thing we need is a company with Cunth as CEO.
We have enough other companies run by cunts, like Activision.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
The application has a 'diversity' section where I can choose my gender and skin colour and shit. I'm unqualified for the job and have no experience in the field but lets see if I can get in as a diversity hire.
At most it will help you get an interview, not a hire. This is a problem for a lot of minorities with EOE laws, they end up getting a million interviews but it won't stop them from making a prejudiced hiring decision.

Kadayi

Banned
At most it will help you get an interview, not a hire. This is a problem for a lot of minorities with EOE laws, they end up getting a million interviews but it won't stop them from making a prejudiced hiring decision.

You're new here. This is a Cunth thread. They're strictly for lulz. I wouldn't take them too seriously. He just likes to come up with intriguing case scenarios.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
So the same as on your birth certificate. Don't see why you have to make a big deal about it.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Stop giving him advice. The last thing we need is a company with Cunth as CEO.
We have enough other companies run by cunts, like Activision.
What utter bullshit.
We need Cunth as CEO of all the companies!

Top Bottom