• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm stuck in Paper Mario (Chapter 2)

HAOHMARU

I have my 101 punies, but I can't get past the two spiders to go fight the 100 jabies. The spiders keep scarring away my army...how to I get around them? I tried attacking them but they are out of reach from Mario.

Does that room with the four pillars have anything to do with it? I am assuming I need some kind of jump upgrade, but I have no idea what to do.

Swordian

HAOHMARU said:
I have my 101 punies, but I can't get past the two spiders to go fight the 100 jabies. The spiders keep scarring away my army...how to I get around them? I tried attacking them but they are out of reach from Mario.

Does that room with the four pillars have anything to do with it? I am assuming I need some kind of jump upgrade, but I have no idea what to do.

You can attack the spiders easily. Koops most likely works and I seem to recall either jumping into the spiders or standing on the very edge and hammering them. I could be wrong and you have to use Koops, but you definitely can attack them as you are now.

Eric-GCA

Banned
I always managed to jump on them with Mario without any problem. Its all about depth perception as someone said.

Top Bottom