• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Impossibly gorgeous "leaked" Famitsu images (WTF?!)

Lee N

Membre
Those aren't the images i saw.

I saw something with セカンド (second) season 01.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Those have to be renders or bullshots. Either that or the scans are somehow making the game look way too good.

Raistlin

0_o

Those can't be real ...

Any chance this is a gun shooter? Did Project Aces work on any of the Time Crisis games or something like that?

Aokage said:
The images are down, not MINUTES after they were posted. I have them saved, can anyone recommend a good free image hosting service? Will repost.
Wow, I'm glad I decided to save them.
For now fear the golden frog:
vip4731951rm1.jpg

vip4731961zh1.jpg

vip4731981oj0.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
HOLY ****ING CHRIST TELL ME WHAT SYSTEM IT`S ON IT DOESN`T REALLY MATTER BUT HOLY TITTY****ING CHRIST AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I have no clue what's going on in these shots. Whatever it is though, I sure hope it's real for the life of me. Even if it's just a CG sequence or movie, hell [I'd doubt that thanks to HUD stuff in some screencaps].

The shot outside of the airplane and building for Chain Lim!t Look like the exact kind of things I dream about. Shots of Second Season 01 also look too beautiful to pass up for any reason. I'm so freaking happy to see something that I've been waiting to come for the longest time, now I just have to cross my fingers that it turns out and lives up to what I'm already coming to expect.

v1cious

Banned
those Brave Arms images have to be concept art. there's no way that's realtime.

any idea what consoles these are for?

duckroll

These are not scans, they're clearly templates produced on the PC. The question now is whether someone made them up completely or if someone is literally leaking something from Famitsu's offices before it goes to press. There are several possibilties: next week's Weekly Famitsu, next week's Famitsu Xbox360, or some bored graphic designer's head.

Either way, nice pics. Lol.

Armitage

Hate to be a party pooper, but in that Pirates thread weren't people saying that just about any game looks good when the pics are that small? Not saying those look bad (cause they sure don't), but it's hard to make out any detail.

Takuhi

They don't have any Famitsu folio or page numbers, and all three have the same "Who is Project Aces" sidebar, as if the other two did not exist. But people on 2ch are saying these are actual character models from the Ace Combat series, so the team may well be involved.

I say fake Famitsu spreads mocked up by the team to pitch ideas to Namco marketing.

I wonder which one they chose...
Maybe they're leaking them to see which one is most popular?

I vote for Second Season 01

BlueTsunami

Looks like artist renditions if anything. Can't really tell if its realtime from the scans but I doubt it.

Fletcher

Some of these shots looks extremely fake and others look like the real deal. Do the Japanese take part in April Fool's day?

lupin23rd

One game for each system?

Maybe a 3 in 1 game? The genres don't appear to be usual genre's but they all look a bit similar? Except maybe the first one. I mean they all have that text at the top that looks the same. Maybe Ace Combat 360 is a hoax as well and Namco is pulling a fast one on all of us.

In any case, "impossibly gorgeous" can only come from the PSTriple :D

m

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Brave Arms looks like some Raiden MGS4 shit (ie. ****ing exciting).

Second Season looks like a first person cop drama. :O

Lee N

Membre
Ok, there are the セカンド scans too.

However, all screens look like mockup shots..

Jonnyram

Everything about these mockups screams Famitsu, but the typesetting is totally off. Font is wrong, spacing is wrong, etc. etc. The 緊急速報 section always has furigana too. They could be mockups, pre-editing. The screens look phenomenal though.

BlueTsunami

Shinoobi said:
These are the much talked about prerendered Wii games, of course.

Probably. Look at the boxes contained in one of the games (within the game). It looks like you would point to something with the Wiimote and do whatever.

If it is for Wii, prerendered no doubt :lol

Top Bottom