• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Impressive Neo Geo Collection.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
The song is badass. I have it playing on the background over and over.
 

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
The nipple grabbing was priceless, but it was the arse showing that sent me into hysterics.
 

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
So what are the games? It is too low res for me to tell. Are they exotic gems?
 

Meesh

Member
Back in the day I always imagined NeoGeo was the holiest of cartridge based hardware...decadent looking, with a price tag to match and great arcade sticks, slick looking games...it was black(?)...I always wanted one, and this vid serves as a topless reminder of just what I was missing out on.
 

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
One of them was at least Metal Slug.

Incredibly cheap and quick output:

 

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
buffi said:
Pfft, stop the hating. He seems like a fun guy :)
No hate intended.

That thread however is epic on its own scale, even without Rot getting butt naked with his Neo-Geo games. Word to the wise: never cross the Metal Slug fans.
 

biocat

Member
I don't remember him from when I used to post on n-g.com

There sure are some extreme Neo Geo fans out there, though.
 

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Is it someone from GAF?

not sure - but it's Rot from Neo-geo.com forums.

absolute classic stuff - basically takes the usual LOOK AT ME youtube collection videos and turns it on it's head

AWESOME DANCE MOVES too - a little ass heavy though! ;)
 

Shawsie64

Banned
:lol :lol

Hes posted ALL of his details, address and everything on that thread, this guy is such a fucking pro!! love it

EDIT: His response to questions in the thread

Show me ... and...link me.... please....

kThx....

And in answers to earlier questions... my gf Jan took said pics... she wasn't too pleased... even tho i said I could photoshop the cock shot...

...strider... i rubbed ALL your games on my genitals before I sent them.... so'z... I need help...

Geddon.... no.... the MS 2 is one of my personal collection.... those carts seen are minty as hell.... but fuck it.... I can rub them on my nipples if I want to....

xROTx
 
Stuart Campbell really came out swinging in that Metal Slug thread.

If I was as passionate as that I would call Kieron Gillen out for his disgusting review of Dungeon Master 2 in Amiga Power.
 

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
More Fun To Compute said:
Stuart Campbell really came out swinging in that Metal Slug thread.

If I was as passionate as that I would call Kieron Gillen out for his disgusting review of Dungeon Master 2 in Amiga Power.
Yeah, I'm surprised someone was hassling Stu Campbell over the comment about Liquid Ocelot in a Metal Slug feature. I thought, seriously, whatever happened to the endless mix-up jokes about Metal Slug/Metal Gear? Or am I getting too damn old for this shit?
 
speedpop said:
Yeah, I'm surprised someone was hassling Stu Campbell over the comment about Liquid Ocelot in a Metal Slug feature. I thought, seriously, whatever happened to the endless mix-up jokes about Metal Slug/Metal Gear? Or am I getting too damn old for this shit?

The Metal Gear joke was straight out of Your Sinclair and I don't suppose that many British readers missed the gag. Except that neither Metal Gear or Metal Slug were on the Spectrum but whatever.

I think that he goes a bit far by saying that only obsessives would care about slow down in a game but that is something that most game reviewers would think that they can get away with.
 

shuri

Banned
As a neogeo MVS owner, i would like to mention that he represents the vast majority of Neogeo AES owners. There's a separation, a distinct line between MVS and AES neogeo fans, please do not confuse us.
 

Kyoufu

Member
shuri said:
As a neogeo MVS owner, i would like to mention that he represents the vast majority of Neogeo AES owners. There's a separation, a distinct line between MVS and AES neogeo fans, please do not confuse us.

After watching the video, I'm definitely rooting for AES.
 
Top Bottom