• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"In the ... RPG Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, I cried."

Amir0x

Banned
this thread is boring now so i sent an e-mail to Shawn White to inform him that he should remove the article because it shames him and possibly his entire family.

This thread was always pretty boring actually. :(

Fanboy damage control is really never interesting enough to warrant a four page thread. Wtf happened.

Amir0x

Banned
echoshifting said:
This thread was always pretty boring actually. :(

Fanboy damage control is really never interesting enough to warrant a four page thread. Wtf happened.

we got a hilarious image from the Heavy Rain trailer, that's what!

Amir0x

Banned
so i totally e-mailed Shawn White, and his responses weren't near funny enough to make the effort worth it. :(

I can appreciate your 'concern', despite its leading edge. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not up for aguing this point. It's wholly unimportant; it has not, as far as my awareness serves me, damaged in any way the reputation of myself or the Web site as a whole, and I think if I argued in my defense, a cycle is the only thing which would ensue; a position I have neither the time nor interest for.

I appreciate your feedback on the matter, and have all the respect in the world for people who do not take matters at face value and challenge thoughts. Whether or not you think my article was a failure, I still consider my effort a success because it required people to think (granted, more often than not, responses were infantile and derogatory). I honestly don't care if you or anyone finds me "right" or "wrong"; such terms mean nothing to me. I did my job, which was to provoke a thought, begin discussion, and that's what happened. People talked, people argued, and now, a clearer answer rests before us, even if I didn't wholly provide it myself. That's all that counts, as far I'm concerned.

I got my learning experience out of this, which is all I'm interested in. As I said, I don't write or argue to feed my ego; I don't do it to bash a company, console or person; I don't write because I like to rile up the feathers of fanboys who have little better to do than lurk message boards, bashing and arguing to feed their egos and silly notions. I do it simply to learn. I've been doing it for 11 months now, and I will do it for another 11 months, and then 11 years, who knows, maybe even another 11 decades, if I would be so fortunate.

And that's all I really have to say about that. Although...what is that one saying from the Christian Bible? Why do you point out the speck in your brother's eye and yet do not see the plank in your own? Something along those lines; I'm sure it serves some pertinence, hehe.

Anyway, thanks again and have a b-e-a-utiful day.

Shawn White

Also apparently he runs some site for Christians to gather together and upload funny videos...

jGuru

Forza's and psycho_snakes official soccer ball-washer
Amir0x said:
so i totally e-mailed Shawn White, and his responses weren't near funny enough to make the effort worth it. :(

Also apparently he runs some site for Christians to gather together and upload funny videos...
What a waste.

ronito

Ok. Being a fanboy I can forgive, but misquoting scripture and using it in nonsensical/uncalled for way? It's on now Shawn!
26poster.jpg

Tom Cruise with a Teddy Bear!!!!

Mallrat83

Banned
ronito said:
Ok. Being a fanboy I can forgive, but misquoting scripture and using it in nonsensical/uncalled for way? It's on now Shawn!
z1a.jpg

JIHAD!!!!
Dude, that sorta of shit is unnecessary. Bad taste.

Top Bottom