• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven 1-3 compilation announced for 3DS

Ezalc

Always wanted to get into this series, hopefully they release it in NA so that my buying of a 3DS can come that much sooner.

If it comes to Europe, I just hope it wont ends like One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP aka not-enough-space-in-the-cartridge then split this into 2 games to sell it at a high price.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Not really into soccer (I like American football better sorry guys :p ) but I have a soft spot for the old Captain Tsubasa games, and want to try another soccer RPG hybrid, so I hope this collection comes to the US. Plus I know GhaleonQ is a big fan and I definitely trust his taste...

randomkid

This is so ridiculous, I remember jokingly wishing for an Inazuma Trilogy ages ago, how is this a real thing?

Amazing news, I refuse to believe that this won't come to Amurrica. There's no piracy excuse, Nintendo, Namco, XSEED, I don't care who it is, someone snap this up! I'm still in the middle of my import playthrough of 1, but it's the most charming game I've played in years and it'll be criminal if it gets passed over again.

BriBri

So to get a white 3DS LL/XL, play some Inazuma in English and play some translated Atlus games I need 3 3DS's? Damn you region lock!

Madao

so, it begins.

now someone needs to post this idea at Capcpom and we might get Ace Attorney Investigations 2 outside japan if they do an AA collection with every game on a 3DS cart before AA5 hits.

A US 3DS is clearly the better choice.

I don't expect to get any handheld Atlus games in Europe ever again, so a US 3DS is clearly a much better choice.

I bought the first Inazuma game when it was released in Europe, but I didn't enjoy it at all. It was the weakest Level 5 game I've ever played.

Conan-san

Hum, I bet NOE wishes this had come to light a little sooner than it did, could have saved them a bit of time translating 2.

Also, My choice is to by No 3DS untill such a time as the Region Locking can be defeated. I am not giving Nitnendo any of my money untill that time. If that is never then so be it.

MrT-Tar

I've been thinking of getting into this series for a while now, now I'm waiting and definitely getting this if it sees a PAL localisation

Conan-san

Not really, IE2 sold pretty damn well and I'm sure they're happy they released it when they did.

I mean in terms of geting up to date with Japan a bit quicker so they can get to the 3DS stuff like Go! and have strikers make a bit more sense.

That said I need to get off my ass and get IE2, also finsh IE 1 (got distracted during the "Get the four old members of the Inazuma Eleven" bit) the show buggering off of Disney XD didn't help maters.

squall23

I find it funny how so many people think this would be released in Europe in place of IE3. Doing this will probably yield the least amount of profit. If anything they'll release IE3 Spark and Bomber, and then The Ogre god knows when, and then soon after can I see this collection being released.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Surely somebody will pick this up and bring it to NA...... right? It seems from value alone it would sell rather decently.

clemenx

Banned
Well, if they want to try their chance with this franchise in America this would be the game to try it.

SO PLEASE, TAKE MY MONEY AND RELEASE THIS IN AMERICA.

I'm not a fan of real life soccer but, virtual soccer games are great. I like playing Fifa games and Inazuma Eleven is a solid title. I'll be keeping an eye out on this game.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Level-5 announced a new Inazuma Eleven release for 3DS. It's a compilation of all 6 DS games ported to a single 3DS release.

See, Capcpom? A Mega Man Battle Network Collection is possible!

olimpia84

This is the perfect kind of title to test in the NA market since it's just a compilation with low development costs.

Are all the IE games very similar to one another? I imported the first one (UK version) and got bored towards the end and never managed to finish it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Looking good :)

full3kgry1.jpg
full2fho3b.jpg

full1rxpcx.jpg
full9erpn.jpg

full2k8si7.jpg

fullscsu8.jpg

This is the perfect kind of title to test in the NA market since it's just a compilation with low development costs.

I doubt localizing all games will be cheap.

Dat texture filtering :eek:
Really, it's cool that they're not doing some lazy port. At the beginning, I was expecting a straight port, with at best widescreen. But they're also bringing the 3D (IIRC) and smoother graphics.
It HAS to release in Europe.

Kouriozan

This will looks good on my XL :)
So we're getting striker this september, maybe IE3 between december and february, I can see this game launching in 10-12 month in EU with GO, that would be perfect.

Eh, i for one hope they will still release IE3 for DS in Europe, i got the first 2 and would hate to break my collection with having to get this compilation instead of regular IE3 hmm

extralite

Nah, if a game comes out in Europe first like Trace Memory, Fire Emblem DS or Minish Cap, NoA will get Treehouse to do their own (likely better) translation rather than use the NoE text. Wherever possible NoA prefer to do their own scripts, which almost always end up better than the European versions. Advance Wars Days of Ruin is a case in point.

Don't know about TM and MC, but if you compare the NoE version of FEDS to the NoA one you shouldn't find many differences in the script. You're right though that it was by NoA. The game's American release was only slightly later than the European one.

You should better assume that all games that usually come out in the US are translated by NoA anyway, no matter the release date. In case NoA passes a game up and NoE have to translate it by themselves then NoA would use that version if they change their mind later, I'm guessing.

Advance Wars came out earlier in the US than in EU, why would you assume they could have used a script by NoE?

Bumhead

Banned
This is something I've been wondering for a while really, but how much does it generally cost to localise a videogame?

In terms of porting to other regions, is that something that could be launched via a kickstarter? Or is that a road we don't want to be going down..

Just curious, really.

RAWi

Might be the perfect opportunity to try the Inazuma Elevem games :D!

Damn yea! With this and the Mexico vs. Brazil game of Saturday, I am really pumped up!

Top Bottom