• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games 2014 [December] Now Voting - Post 285!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Retro PIxel Casles shows a lot of promise, but considering the plethora of missing features, the time for its spotlight has not yet come. Dabbling in the currently existing maps, building an infrastructure and see your population running around is pretty satisfying though. I'll keep an eye on this and report back in a few months.

Oh and:
4hW7ix3.gif

The Community Indie GOTY Voting is open (Yes, lazy reuse of last years awesome banner):
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955174

If possible, please try to quote this post on top of every new thread page here.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
This may have already been posted about, since it's two weeks old now, but I'm just now getting around to mentioning it. Apologies if it's already been mentioned.

Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything, most recently co-wrote The Talos Principle) has released a new game called A Postcard From Afthonia. It's another in his Land of Dreams series and free, with an option to pay if you feel like supporting his work. Haven't played it myself yet (I'm so behind on stuff, haha) but I'm looking forward to it.

:-o

Could you make a proper post please so its included next month?

Will definitely check that out.

Phawx

My Let's Play on The Last Ark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5LSiIi1qqI

A Ludum Dare 31 game in the vein of Out There with far less going on. I actually prefer the presentation over Out There, so it would be cool if this game was fleshed out some more and made into a proper game with additional upgrades and the like. I also really dig that the difficulty of the game is directly tied to bad-middle-good endings. Excellent use of sound as well.​

My Let's Play of Do Not Fall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geEeSpT0Ybs

Straight forward platformer-on-a-fuse. Most of the tiles you step on have a short half-life before they fade away and take a bit to reappear. Think of some of the more advanced platform levels from Mario games and you get the idea. Gameplay is from an acute-isometric angle and has some floaty physics. Hitboxes on enemies are small and platforming elements seem to have a generous landing zone. You gain different abilities as the levels go on. If I didn't tell you that it was made by a Chinese dev, just watching a brief instance of my LP would quickly highlight that fact. Not that that is a bad thing, it's just a decidedly Chinese game. Overall, it's just a middling precision platformer.​

Pop Methodology Experiment One

I tried, lawdy did I try, to record a video of Pop Methodology Experiment One, but each time I hooked into the game, either via direct or just a window, the game crashed out on me with OBS. Regardless if I used GPU encoding or CPU encoding. I also tried using the standard capture via AMD's GDR and while that recorded, there was a crash in the spacesuit dune walking scene and that corrupted my encode.

I'll def put up a vid sometime soon, but I honestly need to give this game a break. If I have to step my way through the same mini-games right now, I'm gonna burn out.

Troubles aside, POPme1 is nuts. I really can't make heads or tails of it. There are portions which I'm certain should be some type of political commentary juxtaposed against epileptic mixes and then there are others that are just trippy.

Bottom Line: It's like WarioWare on acid.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that I'm going to start doing LPs on all of the LD31 games found in this thread and wherever else people list a best-of.

Phawx

Orphan!
Hollow Knight!
Sky Force! Thank the gods of PC! Really enjoyed Sky Force on IOS, but without microtransactions, it'll be such a better game

I'm using twitter to find this info, where are you seeing this stuff? Like I see no mention of Hollow Knight.

Was browsing through the recently Greenlit games and this one interests me the most

Operation: Covert - PC, Mac, Linux
637x358.resizedimage

http://www.l45ltd.co.uk/

Operation Covert is a retro themed stealth game with a completely interactive environment.
You can go through furniture and drawers for items, hide inside a cupboard or behind a gas tank, hold up guards to make them open doors or safes, hack computers and take over the security, and infinitely more... The choice is yours!
Both single player and co-op, Operation Covert offers an intense story line filled with action, betrayal and plot twists. And to add to that, a sophisticated level editor will be included for the community to provide their own levels to play. This level editor will be the same one used to produce the main campaign!

It sounds pretty ambitious. Check out the planned feature list, under "Will Be Implemented Later":
http://www.l45ltd.co.uk/development-status.html

From the devs of Night In The Woods

Lost Constellation - Free (PC, Mac, Linux)
mTgXeo.gif

http://finji.itch.io/lost-constellation

Lost Constellation is a Longest Night ghost story. Travel into the frozen woods in a folktale from the world of Night In The Woods.
This is a supplemental game, which is to say it's not a demo or a preview of Night In The Woods. In some ways Lost Constellation is a lot like NITW, but in a lot of ways it's not. It's a tangent, a side-story, a way for us to explore a bit in a more off-the-cuff manner.

Noct is going to be published by Devolver Digital
I know I have been hinting at some big news for a bit, as Gabe says: "These things, they take time".

However without further delay, I am happy to finally announce here that Noct has been signed with Indie publisher, and curator of ultimate badassery, Devolver Digital!

Why sign with a Publisher as an indie?
It's Devolver Digital....!

These are the guys I look up to. They represent the very indie games that inspired me to create Noct! As I have mentioned many times before, Hotline Miami was a huge inspiration for the control and movement system in Noct. Us top down games need to stick together! There really are no downsides to hooking up with a crew like Devolver. These guys are going to help ensure that Noct gets out there, and with solid community support!

How does this affect us?
Development/Kickstarter/Backer/Game wise, everything stays the same. We will now have increased support where we need it, and we may just hit those advanced stretch goals a little sooner! Noct will also now receive increased visibility...especially at GAMING EXPOS!

bokkengro

Neo Member
Why are the Hexcells games so good? Looking at the trailers, they just seem like minimalist Minesweeper-style games

Minesweeper puzzles are randomized and require guessing to solve (at least on expert difficulty). Hexcells puzzles are hand-crafted and require absolutely no guessing; all solutions can be deduced. In addition to the Minesweeper-like hints indicating the number of adjacent "mines", Hexcells also has several other types of hints: the number of mines in a column; the number of mines within a hexagonal area; and whether or not mines are contiguous. Combined, these hint mechanics allow for some very clever and subtle puzzles that can be quite challenging, and also very satisfying when you finally figure them out. If you like logic games, I would highly recommend trying this series. (I have only played Infinite, but I hear that the original game is the easiest, followed by Plus).

flowsnake

That other thread (about Escape Goat 2) reminds me I need to go back to Full Bore.

Something about it was very offputting to me the first time. I think the controls felt unintuitive and I kept getting stuck in the exploration parts. I didn't finish Part 1 or whatever it was called.

Wok

That other thread reminds me I need to go back to Full Bore.

Something about it was very offputting to me the first time. I think the controls felt unintuitive and I kept getting stuck in the exploration parts. I didn't finish Part 1 or whatever it was called.

My problem with the game as well.

1. This War of Mine
I've discussed this game a lot, so I'll just copy my blurb from the GOTY thread:
This War of Mine explored the horrors of war from a perspective not portrayed in the medium till now and delivered one of the most tense, gripping, and bleak experiences I'd played this year. You never see the war ravaging the country where This War of Mine is set, but its effects are ever present. A gutted war-torn city, all pencil-sketched shadows and ruined structures, reeking of desperation and hopelessness, as explosions thunder and flash ceaselessly outside. This War of Mine is not fun. It's grueling. Unrelenting. Oppressive. You're always on the back foot, always just barely eking out a miserable day-by-day existence; even when your group finally is healthy and has a good amount of food stored, there's always the sense that it can't last long. Even when you're equipped with a knife or gun, combat and violence in general feels like a last resort. In This War of Mine, there are only murky grey choices. Your actions matter, not just at that moment when you're desperate enough to kill and steal from people who are just trying to survive, people trying to keep their group alive just like you are, but also over time as guilt and depression erodes your characters' will to endure. Overall, This War of Mine was just one hell of an engrossing, compelling, and atmospheric experience.

2. The Sun & Moon
By now, when I see a game by Daniel Linssen, I know it's going to be something I'm going to enjoy. Between Javel-ein, Roguelight, HopSlide, Birdsong, he just excels at taking a simple idea and crafting a challenging and enjoyable experience around it, and The Sun & Moon is no different. A vibrant platformer, with fluid animations and tight controls, that takes a simple concept - the ability to phase through platforms, reversing gravity while doing so - and delivers a precision speed-runner where you evade spikes and enemies and deftly maneuver through tricky levels

3. Deadnaut
Haven't played this as much as I'd like, but I enjoyed what I have played. Between the immersive console UI, the atmosphere from the text log, and the tactical depth, it's an challenging experience that I plan to sink more time into

4. Fancy Pants Adventures World 4
Fancy Pants was up there with N and Meat Boy as platformers I spent hours with during my high school years, so I hold the series in pretty high regards. World 4 is a great evolution of what made the other games so much fun, with even more subtle and smoother animations, fun combat, expansive levels, and acrobatic platforming

5. SHIFT
My favorite 7DFPS entry this year. It's from the developer of the fantastic twitch reflex game Velocibox so that level of quality is expected. SHIFT is an non-stop barrage of bullets and evasive maneuvers as you dodge projectiles and destroy enemies with your own. Would love to see an expanded version, but the dev said he doesn't have any plans to do so

6. Impulse
A cool arena shooter with a focus on diverse enemies. You only have one weapon, a shockwave blast that repels enemies, and one way to defeat enemies, by blasting them into the deadly walls of the arena. The complexity comes from the various enemies you face, from ones equipped with deadly harpoons that can reel in other enemies if you dodge at the right time, to homing time-bombs, to chargers that rush you when you enter their field of view, to enemies that aren't affected by your blast and must be defeated by manipulating the enemies around them. There's a nice amount of content, between the main levels, boss fights, survival modes, and practice mode.

7. The Awakening
A fun and ambitious RPG. A large sprawling world, with towns and numerous locations to explore. A interesting take on turn based combat, that adds some real time elements and lets you block, counter, and parry enemy attacks. Numerous NPCs to add to your party, each with their own skills and abilities. Definitely worth checking out

Phawx

Fine, I finally got Toki Tori 2. Saw enough praise for this game, so it better be great
And 1001 Spikes, because I'm a masochist

Toki Tori 2 is pretty cool. It's essentially a metroidvania but instead of items preventing your passage it's knowledge.

Wok

From the devs of A Virus Named Tom, the alpha of Duskers is being sold for $20.
http://duskers.misfits-attic.com/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/254320/discussions/

Cross-posting because it is the end of the year, so I am looking at my indie expenses for 2014 and expectations for 2015.

So the games I have spent (the most) money on this year are:
  1. Dota 2 (~285 euros, don't touch this game)
  2. Dark Souls II (~27 euros)
  3. The Talos Principle (~25 euros, most disappointing investment of the year)
  4. Game of Thrones (~22 euros, GreenManGaming did not provide a Steam key though...)
  5. Tales from the Borderlands (~21 euros, really fun)
  6. Life is Strange (~18 euros, an investment for 2015)
  7. Stronghold : Crusader II (~16 euros, just abusing a price mistake, but I don't intend to play the game...)
  8. The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt (~12 euros, Ukrainian trading)
  9. Gang Beasts (~12 euros, clumpy controls)
  10. Hand of Fate (~12 euros, original but not that great)
  11. Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeroes (~11 euros, impressive)
  12. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (~11 euros, quite boring though)
  13. Sportsfriends (~11 euros, local coop')
  14. The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth (~10 euros, quite great)
  15. The Marvellous Miss Take (~9 euros, beautiful)
  16. Plague Inc: Evolved (~9 euros, repetitive)
  17. Ibb and Obb (~9 euros, buggy Internet code)
  18. Nidhogg (~9 euros, the best local duelling)

The games I am most expecting for 2015 are:
  1. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The Witness
  4. Miegakure

Toma

End of the Month Desura posts incoming. After that voting tally (you still have a few hours if you want to adjust your december voting) and then january thread at some point tonight or tomorrow.

End of the Month Desura posts incoming. After that voting tally (you still have a few hours if you want to adjust your december voting) and then january thread at some point tonight or tomorrow.
I'll try to get in a Screenshot Saturday post. It's snowing here and I sprained my ankle so that might not happen though

Toma

Anyone have any experience with Eidolon or Mind and could give me some impressions? Great looking bundle but those are the only two games I don't already have and not sure how they ended up.

Short: I like both, I love Eidolon but they are very ... special experiences that won't be held in high regard from everyone.

Mind is a Dear Esther style narrative driven experience, but with more environmental puzzles. Visually VERY engaging, and I'd argue its worth it despite not feeling all that different from similar games. As I said, the different surroundings and visual elements are definitely worth experiencing.

Eidolon on the other hand is truly something worth experiencing, but you need a ton of time and liking the idea of just wandering around in the wild. You might spend a 40 minutes just walking through the woods, following rivers and lights and ... enjoying the time with the surroundings. There are items/abilities/secrets to find and an overall story to solve, but its all about exploration. If that sounds up your alley, its one of the most intriguing experiences of the past few years.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Anyone have any experience with Eidolon or Mind and could give me some impressions? Great looking bundle but those are the only two games I don't already have and not sure how they ended up.

Here's my impressions, crossposted out of some other threads, of the ones I feel need most representing (Dust goes without saying, <3 ya noogy)

I enjoyed my brief time with Year Walk. It wasn't the revolutionary experience everyone made it out to be, but it's acceptably creepy with great atmosphere.

Lovely Planet will smack you silly with a neon-colored balloon while japanese text pours over you like a waterfall. And you will love every minute of it.

MIND was... well, it's a pretty game for sure. The original script was riddled with 'Dear Esther'-isms, but nowhere near as well written. The VA for the lead was downright awful. Puzzles are barely an obstruction, but they do give you something to occupy yourself with. I've heard the dev recently patched in a re-written script with a lot of the fluff cut out, so it might be much better now. My full thoughts here.

Eidolon was close to making my Game of the Year spot, but be forewarned it is a walking simulator. As in, the entire gameplay loop is walking from spot to spot in a massive map that is an analog for northwestern Washington state. There's some light survival elements which require you to eat, hunt, and sleep. The real star of the show is the gorgeous minimalist environment and the incredibly well-written pieces of civilization left behind. Stuff like online journals, letters written to dead relatives, an ongoing police investigation, among other things. They actually brought on a lot of different writers to contribute as a certain character or theme, so they really do stand out from each other. My full thoughts here.

FRACT OSC... man, what a trip. Truly an interactive Fantasia for the modern age. A living, breathing demoscene tape. The entire world is a giant synthesizer, and you need to solve puzzles to bring the entire machine back online. If you are even slightly a fan of IDM, you need this. As you progress, the machine starts giving you access to a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) back in the main "room" you start the game in. It gives you access to a step sequencer and a whole host of tweaks and tools. Not the most robust tool ever, but an awesome and fun way to get into making music. My full thoughts here.

Toma

Here's my impressions, crossposted out of some other threads, of the ones I feel need most representing (Dust goes without saying, <3 ya noogy)

I enjoyed my brief time with Year Walk. It wasn't the revolutionary experience everyone made it out to be, but it's acceptably creepy with great atmosphere.

Lovely Planet will smack you silly with a neon-colored balloon while japanese text pours over you like a waterfall. And you will love every minute of it.

MIND was... well, it's a pretty game for sure. The original script was riddled with 'Dear Esther'-isms, but nowhere near as well written. The VA for the lead was downright awful. Puzzles are barely an obstruction, but they do give you something to occupy yourself with. I've heard the dev recently patched in a re-written script with a lot of the fluff cut out, so it might be much better now. My full thoughts here.

Eidolon was close to making my Game of the Year spot, but be forewarned it is a walking simulator. As in, the entire gameplay loop is walking from spot to spot in a massive map that is an analog for northwestern Washington state. There's some light survival elements which require you to eat, hunt, and sleep. The real star of the show is the gorgeous minimalist environment and the incredibly well-written pieces of civilization left behind. Stuff like online journals, letters written to dead relatives, an ongoing police investigation, among other things. They actually brought on a lot of different writers to contribute as a certain character or theme, so they really do stand out from each other. My full thoughts here.

FRACT OSC... man, what a trip. Truly an interactive Fantasia for the modern age. A living, breathing demoscene tape. The entire world is a giant synthesizer, and you need to solve puzzles to bring the entire machine back online. If you are even slightly a fan of IDM, you need this. As you progress, the machine starts giving you access to a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) back in the main "room" you start the game in. It gives you access to a step sequencer and a whole host of tweaks and tools. Not the most robust tool ever, but an awesome and fun way to get into making music. My full thoughts here.

I sign this post.

Toma

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf - 14,99€ (PC, Mac)
Tod8rGs.png

http://www.desura.com/games/joe-devers-lone-wolf

Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure.

Centauri Sector - 8€ for Alpha access (PC, Mac)
i8AjQZ0.png

http://www.desura.com/games/centauri-sector

Centauri Sector is a top down space combat game powered by a dynamic turn based campaign, RPG elements, fleet management and detailed ship control.

Polyology - Free Demo/ 3,99€ (PC)
YsQ0Ol3.png

http://www.desura.com/games/polyology

A lovely block pushing puzzle game with varied and unique mechanics. Push two 2 blocks together to make them disappear, connect three 3 blocks, just match n blocks.

Within Deep Sorrows - Free (PC)
bIfPvUw.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/within-deep-sorrows

A monsterious demon haunts you throughout your nightmares, as it gradually makes its way into the real world. The only way to prevent this from happening is for you (Johnston Barker) to destroy your diary, which is hidden within your third dream.

The Stained - 2,99€ (PC, Mac)
zC14RCd.png

http://www.desura.com/games/the-stained

A platformer puzzle game that seeks new possibility within new perspective. Amazing world of [the Stained] hides and reveals with 3 different colors. Delicate control and logical thinking is required to venture these 20 elaborate stages.

Detective Chirpums: Private Investigator - 2,99€ (PC, Mac, Linux)
lem2.png

http://www.desura.com/games/detective-chirpums-private-investigator

Detective Chirpums is the city's best detective. He's the city's only detective. Because someone had to. And he's got a new case. It's his only chance at paying rent for the month. And not unlike too many of his cases, this one comes with a dame in sheep's clothing.

Starship Rubicon - 8,99€ (PC, Mac)
WFqxW3U.png

http://www.desura.com/games/starship-rubicon

Starship Rubicon is a space shoot-em-up that modernizes the physics and mechanics of Asteroids combined with the ship modification and rogue-like elements of FTL.

Desert Ashes - 4,99€ (PC, Mac)
j3NrWYD.png

http://store.steampowered.com/app/324420/

Desert Ashes is a turn based strategy game with online multiplayer and single player campaigns, it also boasts an innovative menu system allowing you to play multiple games at once. The Day-Night system adds a dynamic twist to turn based battles that affect the battlefield.

3030 Deathwar - 2,99€ (PC)
uvIgJbm.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/3030-deathwar

Similar to games like Escape Velocity Nova and Elite/Privateer, the game features Open World exploration, boarding stations and derelicts, many diverse NPCs, tons of missions and an exciting plot! You play John Falcon, a roguish space adventurer, down on his luck, who gets involved in uncovering a huge conspiracy that will determine the future of mankind.

Crimea - 2,75€ for Beta (PC)
YbNM8iU.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/crimea

CRIMEA is a single player adventure that takes place on boundless steppes, radioactive swamps, distinctive settlements and grim mountain forests of the same-named island.

The Maker's Eden - 6,99€ (PC, Mac, Linux)
C2YZP3e.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/the-makers-eden

The Maker's Eden is a first-person hypertext adventure game presented in the style of a motion comic. You play a character trying to discover what their predefined purpose is, in a science fiction/noir inspired world filled with androids, flying cars and an early 20th century vibe.

Breach & Clear - 11,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Fmv8Q5H.jpg

http://www.desura.com/games/breach-clear

Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. (Steam key cheaper via Desura)

MagNets - 9,99€ for Beta (PC)
JKP44ua.png

http://www.desura.com/games/magnets

Frantic arcade-style robot-recycling collect-em-up! Players must fight to restore order in Polarity City, one arena at a time. Do this by capturing enemies in your Electromagnetic Nets (or ‘MagNets’), and Recycling them into tools to complete the level or powerups to survive their attacks!

Cubetractor - 7,99€ (PC, Mac, Linux)
ZNEil1L.png

http://www.desura.com/games/cubetractor
WINNER: IGF China award for BEST GAME!
Cubetractor is a neo-retroesque action-strategy-puzzle hybrid where you defeat enemies through an unconventional cube-pulling, turret-buildling mechanic. The game carries elements of a reverse tower defence and a grounded bullet-hell dodger to deliver a unique gameplay experience presented in a classic top-down perspective.

Toma

Toma

Only 21 Games for the future section next month, lowest we've had in quite a while. Lets call it the end-of-the-year-information-drought.

Toma

I'm putting together a Screenshot Sat post now so hold off on the new thread, Toma

New thread is already open, but you can post the last SS post still here (make sure its only 1 post) and I'll add it to the January thread.

Splasher - Free demo (PC)
B2e-ixYCIAAttNx.jpg

http://www.splasher-game.com

Splasher is an indie 2D platformer featuring paint and bionic potatoes

SWORDLORD - ????
4ESOUeI.gif

http://sleepingtitan.tumblr.com/tagged/swordlord

A crunchy 2d sword swinging gladiator game! Choose from 4 different characters, swing your weapon into your enemies, gather money, buy loot, destroy the Duke!

Super Galaxy Squadron - Free demo (PC)
OrneryCourteousCommongonolek.gif

http://psychestudiosgames.com/supergalaxysquadron/

Taking inspiration from exemplifications of the genre like Raiden and classic anime like Gundam, Super Galaxy Squadron is a retro-styled shoot-'em-up that believes tradition shouldn't get in the way of fun. With a forgiving health system and elements taken from shmups throughout the years, plus a one-hit-kill hardcore mode for veterans, the game is accessible to players of all skill levels while still offering a challenge. Features include 14 playable ships with unique weapons and attributes, dozens of upgrades, eight arcade style levels with unique bosses, an escalating endless mode, and more.

The Spooky Cave - Free (PC, Mac, Linux
NhKyl4D.png

http://polkm.itch.io/the-spooky-cave

The Spooky Cave is a modern take on classical roguelike RPGs. I am attempting to introduce streamlined gameplay while also increasing the depth of combat and actual gameplay. It's hard to explain without playing it, so just give it a shot, and remember dying is fun!

The Cat Machine - ????
B6aT02sIcAAtQ8M.png

http://twitter.com/mattluard/

A game of logic and cats. It's somewhere between Spacechem and World of Goo.

NeuroIDE - Free Cyberpunk Jam version (Browser)
m6Lo0VN.gif

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45293.0

A math and logic-based puzzle in a cyberpunk world of technologies, evil corporations and neural implants.
Cyberpunk Jam version

Gladiator Manager 4015 - ????
Ie9u02R.gif

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/com...t_saturday_205_happy_new_year_edition/cncweh1

This game is what happens when you throw Madden, Unreal Tournament and Hotline Miami in a blender. The result is projected to be a pseudo-turn-based action strategy sports game with optional TDS elements. Your gladiators play a sport that is essentially Red Rover with guns and explosives. There are (currently) 8 players per side, with three front linemen, two linebackers and two gunners. Each team has also a runner with utility equipment, and this player can score by reaching the opposing goal area of bestowed points. You can also score by disabling/killing the other team's runner before they eliminate yours.

BossConstructor - $17.99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
B6dX7j1CQAEpQaY.jpg

http://bossconstructor.com/

BossConstructor is a game about building and flying your own spaceship. The core feature of the game is its editor which allows you to assemble your own ships based on a number of components. The way you build your ships has a strong influence on how they behave and what they are capable of doing. Since every component you add to your ship will cost money and increase your ship’s weight and energy consumption, designing a good ship is very a challenging yet rewarding task.

All The Way Down
- Free (PC)
B6cofY0IEAA5wIV.png

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1872/

A lovecraftian adventure set in rural Yorkshire, England.

Top Bottom