• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Royale - St. Patrick's Day Bundle [Hard Reset, Jolly Rover + more]

http://www.indieroyale.com/

I'm sure these will be guessed, maybe the first one is Hard Reset? Second maybe Hector: Badge of Carnage?

The Bundle is headlined by an explosive FPS with a future-leaning setting, available on Windows as a Steam key, Desura key and DRM-free download. Next up the flagpole is a jaunty Windows and Mac adventure game, available on Steam, DRM-free, and on Desura, arrr. Also featured - a brainy Steam-enabled Windows and Mac title 'dispensing' RTS action. Rounding out the bundle is an Indie Royale exclusive Windows/Mac debut (DRM-free and Desura) for an acclaimed satirical platformer, plus a bonus DRM-free Windows RPG overhead shooter from the same creator.

Those who pre-order the St. Patrick's Day Bundle receive a retro bonus: the NES-inspired 15-track album O.S.T from Daniel Capo, available in FLAC and MP3 file formats. Those who pay over the minimum while the bundle is live will also receive the bonus.

"an acclaimed satirical platformer, plus a bonus DRM-free Windows RPG overhead shooter from the same creator" Sounds an awful lot like Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac, dunno what they mean by "Indie Royale Exclusive" though.

"an acclaimed satirical platformer, plus a bonus DRM-free Windows RPG overhead shooter from the same creator" Sounds an awful lot like Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac, dunno what they mean by "Indie Royale Exclusive" though.
They're all supposed to not have been in any previous bundles.

Plus, they're both on Steam.

ismaboof

Might bite for DLC Quest. Looks amusing.

Edit: Who am I kidding? My backlog is already 100+. I hate indie bundles. Won't be buying.

Fewr

I'm glad to give more money to the Jolly Rover people. I like that game.

I remember I started playing for the steam summer achievement, but liked the game so much I ended up finishing it and not caring about the steam event.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
...and it's out.

Hard Reset - Windows, Desura, Steam (PC)
Jolly Rover - Windows, Mac, Desura, Steam (PC and Mac)
Vertex Dispenser - Steam (PC and Mac)
DLC Quest - Windows, Desura
BONUS: Lair of the Evildoer - Windows, Desura

Meh, I already have Jolly Rover and Hard Reset... bummersville.

Nymerio

I think I'm going to sit this one out. The only game that seems interesting enough is Hard Reset and I already have that :/

Great bundle, glad I preordered! I may even play DLC quest, my first non-Steam/non-Flash PC game since... Guild Wars: EotN.

Remember that there's a Hard Reset: Extended Edition free DLC coming soon (it's already out in retail stores). I'll wait until it's out to check it out, I have to finish Psychonauts first!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Steam really needs an option to add keys directly to my gifts session.

I already have Hard Reset, but to give it away I need to share a key. This is less than ideal.

Sysgen

Title change needed. Bundle is live. Have HR and JR, bought it for Vertex Dispenser. Never heard of DLC quest but what a great concept. An awesome bundle.

RoadDogg

Is it safe to assume that you get a single key for all the games? I only want Hard Reset and would like to give away the rest...

louiedog

Is it safe to assume that you get a single key for all the games? I only want Hard Reset and would like to give away the rest...

Separate keys for Indie Royale. I believe they get their keys from the devs who get them from Steam unlike the Humble Bundle who works directly with Steam.

And if you need a place to unload Jolly Rover... ;)

Peagles

My friend's brother made Vertex Dispenser!

Hopefully he gets a bit of exposure out of this.

Edit: I never got an email about this bundle even though I'm signed up for updates... Rejected? :( Lol.

km3k

Neo Member
I never got an email about this bundle even though I'm signed up for updates... Rejected? :( Lol.

For some reason they don't sent out the emails until later in the day. Humble Bundle does this too. You have to watch Twitter to know when it starts if you want to get in immediately.

RoadDogg

Well poo, I was all set to buy it but they don't do amazon check out like the other bundles. Guess I will just wait and pick up Hard Reset later from another bundle or on a steam sale.

Jomjom

Banned
I doubt anyone is in this position, but thought I would give it a try.

If there's anyone who's interested in the bundle, but already owns Hard Reset, PM me and we can split one? I'm only interested in Hard Reset so you can have all the other games.

Top Bottom