• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Royale Summer Bundle (Gundemonium trilogy, The Journey Down, Suguri X + 3 more)

Indie Royale

8 games in this bundle, along with some more AirMech stuff as a bonus. The most notable game in this is probably the Gundemonium Collection (Recollection, GundeadliGne, Hitogata Happa), a series of bullet-hell side-scrolling shooters. The Journey Down: Chapter One, a point-and-click adventure, was getting some attention in the other thread. There's also Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition, a combination shooter and fighting game that originally came out on the PS3. Finally, Serious Sam 2, which needs no explanation, Dino Run SE, which is a Canabalt-esque game with some interesting twists of its own, and Harvest: Massive Encounter, a tower-defense game that focuses on battles with numerous enemies.

Harvest: Massive Encounter for: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura

The Journey Down: Chapter One for: windows, mac, linux, desura

Serious Sam 2 for: steam (pc)

Gundemonium Recollection for: steam (pc), windows, desura - The Steam Key is for the *entire* Gundemonium Collection.
GundeadliGne
Hitogata Happa

Acceleration Of Suguri X-Edition for: windows, desura

Dino Run SE for: windows, mac, linux, desura - Special Edition (enhanced from the Flash original) w/ upgrades

BONUS: AirMech for: steam (beta), windows, desura - Plus Indie Royale "Fleur de Lis" Pet for your AirMech!

SPECIAL BONUS! Each bundle includes a AirMech Steam PC Beta key, a hot F2P action-RTS with exclusive in-game item, the Indie Royale Companion Pet.

MUSIC BONUS!: For those who pay $8 or your currency equivalent get Pixeljams Volume 1, a $5 value featuring tunes from top electronic artists like Miles Tilmann, Datassette & Mark DeNardo, + Dosh.

Blog Post
Newsletter

Indie Royale is back with a bumper Summer Bundle, featuring eight - yes, eight - brilliant indie games, from largescale RTS 'Harvest - Massive Encounter' through critically acclaimed point 'n click adventure 'The Journey Down - Chapter One' and beyond!

This major bundle is headed up by a first-ever bundle inclusion for Oxeye's largescale RTS 'Harvest - Massive Encounter', co-created by current Minecraft lead coder Jens Bergensten (Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam, Desura and DRM-free). Also featured is SkyGoblin's critically acclaimed point 'n click adventure 'The Journey Down - Chapter One' (Windows, Mac and Linux on Desura and DRM-free).

Elsewhere, we're debuting a triumphant return for Croteam's 'long-lost' FPS 'Serious Sam II' (Windows on Steam), a trilogy of top Japanese shmups in the form of 'Gundemonium Recollection', 'GundeadliGne', 'Hitogata Happa' (Windows on Steam, Desura and DRM-Free), the frantic fighting-shooter 'Acceleration of Suguri-X Edition' (Windows on Desura and DRM-Free) plus PixelJam's enhanced indie classic 'Dino Run SE' (Windows, Mac and Linux on Desura and DRM-Free) and another chance for all buyers to get in on the Steam Beta of action strategy F2P hit AirMech, with another bundle-exclusive bonus in-game item! There's something for everyone in this bundle, with 'PixelJams Volume 1' electronic music album for those who pay $8 or more.

Also don't forget that Indie Royale has recently launched its Collection feature. This is a page where Indie Royale purchasers can earn loyalty rewards, manage keys for already-purchased bundles, and add already-completed bundles to their Wishlist for possible bundle reappearances!

More information on the Summer Bundle's games and bonuses is available at our official blog or via our Facebook and Twitter pages. And a final reminder - the more buyers, the more the price will increase, unless kind buyers drop the price, so grab the bundle now while the price is still low!

Thanks again!
Scott, John, Simon, Bethany and Max
Desura & IndieGames.com

ImG4Y.png

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man, I am so confused as to which Serious Sams I already have, which ones are recent, etc. :p

Big bundle this time around!

RetroGreg

Bought for gundemonium. I really like the royale bundles. The collection feature is cool. I think I'm at 11 bundles now.

KDR_11k

Suguri was originally a PC game, the PS3 version is just the first that made it to the West.

That's also the only game from the bundle that I want and don't have so I'm undecided on the bundle.

zoku88

Suguri was originally a PC game, the PS3 version is just the first that made it to the West.

That's also the only game from the bundle that I want and don't have so I'm undecided on the bundle.

Suguri was released on PS3?

And that happened before it was released on GG?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: Ah fuck it, I bought already. Why do I keep doing this!!

Shady859

Bought it just for Steam keys to the Gundemonium collection and download of Suguri X Edition looks interesting. I've almost bought those on PSN a few times so this is perfect.

The rest are blah to me..

MadmanUK

Just bought and the main game i was interested in (Harvest) won't work on Steam or Desura :/

Man i hate PC gaming sometimes.

ChryZ

Bought, mainly for Harvest Massive Encounter and all the Doujin SHMUPs: Gundemonium Recollection, GundeadliGne, Hitogata Happa and Acceleration Of Suguri X-Edition :D

Serious Sam 2 is so bad. Why did they pick that one? The original and the sequels are all much better games.

They already sold TFE and TSE (along with RE, KA, and DD) in a previous bundle. This just helps purchasers of that bundle round out their Serious Sam collection.

Is it 1 key for all games?

Depends on the download service
Steam: Separate keys for each game (with the exception of the Gundemonium Collection). So essentially, you'll get a key for the Gundemonium trilogy, a key for Harvest, and a key for Serious Sam 2.
Desura: 1 key for the bundle (except for SS2, which is Steam-only)

alstein

Sara (who posts on here in the Ys threads) did a bunch of work for the Suguri and Gundemonium games, so you'd be supporting a poster on here.

Sara (who posts on here in the Ys threads) did a bunch of work for the Suguri and Gundemonium games, so you'd be supporting a poster on here.

But I already own half the games on there, which is really the only problem I have with all the newer packs. If I could save the extra copies I'd be cool with buying more.

mannerbot

But I already own half the games on there, which is really the only problem I have with all the newer packs. If I could save the extra copies I'd be cool with buying more.

Hm, what do you mean by save the extra copies? If you're talking about the Steam keys, there are individual keys for each game (with Gundemonium Collection counting as one game). While you wouldn't be able to have them in your Steam inventory, you are free to give out the keys for the games you already own.

I was under the impression that she worked for Rockin' Android, and assisted Xseed implement Steamworks because she did it before with the Gundemonium pack.

Top Bottom