• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Its a pretty game but man we overhyped killzone ps4 and the sp gameplay was so damn boring I felt bad falling for all the media hype. I hope sucker punch didnt dumb down the gameplay like gg did

Yes. Mine updated to say it processed through the Harrisburg facility.

iFRs9hmGCElvs.jpg
That's weird it took USPS 2 days to deliver yours, yet you live on the state right on top of Maryland. Welp looks like mine is arriving in LA Monday, cause USPS still hasn't updated on mine.

Damn. If you're in PA then there's no way mine is going to get here in CA tomorrow (although it says that it's estimated).

mines going to CA too, i was thinking the same thing. They use different methods though for different lengths. You never know...i usually have gotten stuff on the day it says its expected to

Its a pretty game but man we overhyped killzone ps4 and the sp gameplay was so damn boring I felt bad falling for all the media hype. I hope sucker punch didnt dumb down the gameplay like gg did
From a good hour I saw from someone's stream, it doesn't veer very much from the standard Infamous formula of the 3 previous games. If you liked the previous entries, you'll probably feel pretty familiar with what the game throws at you and enjoy it.

demolitio

Remember a few days ago when some people said this game doesn't look that great graphically? I wonder if they feel the same way after these shots.

reKon

Banned
I just watched that game informers video. This game is seriously very cool. I hope there's a ton of fighting against enemies with different powers. That will make the game feel more dynamic. It looks absolutely incredible visually.

Oscar

Dallas, TX user here. Ordered my eBay copy from the same Cheetah guy when the price was at $62. My copy arrived at Dallas a few hours ago, expected delivery date is for Monday.

Hoping it gets delivered tomorrow though, anyone get their copies earlier than the USPS projected date?

Gav47

Do you guys think preloading digital games will become a thing on PSN? It kinda feels like Sony setup the PlayGo stuff and left it at that.
I prefer to preload my games in advance, usually at night, rather than stream them in because it eats up the bandwidth for my whole house.

Dallas, TX user here. Ordered my eBay copy from the same Cheetah guy when the price was at $62. My copy arrived at Dallas a few hours ago, expected delivery date is for Monday.

Hoping it gets delivered tomorrow though, anyone get their copies earlier than the USPS projected date?

did u pay for expedited shipping

Do you guys think preloading digital games will become a thing on PSN? It kinda feels like Sony setup the PlayGo stuff and left it at that.
I prefer to preload my games in advance, usually at night, rather than stream them in because it eats up the bandwidth for my whole house.

They've allowed preloading in Europe for several PS3 games (TLoU, GTAV etc). So, they've experimented with it. Hopefully it'll start becoming a common theme, at least with major releases. No one wants to sit and wait hours on launch day to play a game because the servers are being battered.

They've allowed preloading in Europe for several PS3 games (TLoU, GTAV etc). So, they've experimented with it. Hopefully it'll start becoming a common theme, at least with major releases. No one wants to sit and wait hours on launch day to play a game because the servers are being battered.

or last minute maintenance

Rflagg

21st can not come fast enough this game looks so amazing. Great job on the op and I am really loving the gaf magazine trend and hope it continues.

Top Bottom