• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Info from latest issue of Nintendo Power

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
brandonh83 said:
This, for me, is seriously my most anticipated launch ever aside from the N64.

RUH ROH

I hope Nintendo creates a separate development team for DK Wii. Wasting time and resources working on DK: JB is the exact reason why Mario Galaxy's not showing up at launch.

Emotions

Oblivion said:
RUH ROH

I hope Nintendo creates a separate development team for DK Wii. Wasting time and resources working on DK: JB is the exact reason why Mario Galaxy's not showing up at launch.

Not wasted time, because DK:JB rocked.

Oblivion said:

WASTED TIME?

DK: JB was the best platformer of last gen, and one of the most fun games I've played in a long, long time. Whatever time and resources they used for it, were deserved and the game deserves a sequel.

Amir0x

Banned
i'd be more perfectly fine with two Wii games instead of one Wii and one Gamecube game, but yeah it's not a terrible launch atm

still, Mario Galaxy would have been rad to have at launch

I am among the biggest Metroid Prime -fans you will meet, and as such I am more than happy with just Metroid Prime 3 making the Wii -launch line-up. But that aside, there is still many titles of interest - namely Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Monkey Ball, Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware, etc.

All in all, Wii will rule the next generation, easily.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
10. Fire Emblem - sequel to Path of Radience, same land, thief Sothe is in the game
wooo ****ing wooooooooooo

my second most anticipated game now.

Top Bottom