• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Information blowout on Marvel's 'Venomverse' event

Bishop89

tumblr_mutna4_Tvf_K1r5hus6o1_400.gif

Well if it's as crazy as Ultimate Carnage was back in the day, then I might like it. Too much Venom is not a great thing though.

What is it with Marvel and bloody events?

Stop it Marvel, christ.

It's technically not an event, but those types of comics happen for both studios quite constantly now, it's the only way to keep sales up.

Is Venom 2099 in there? I think he's in there but it's been so long and I might be remembering his look wrong.

Guess I'm getting this series.

Someone sell me on why Brock is the worst and Flash is the best? I haven't followed in a while and was already upset when Brock lost the symbiote.

caliph95

Is Venom 2099 in there? I think he's in there but it's been so long and I might be remembering his look wrong.

Guess I'm getting this series.

Someone sell me on why Brock is the worst and Flash is the best? I haven't followed in a while and was already upset when Brock lost the symbiote.
Flash had a great book plus character development and nuanced, brook probably does for a lot time he can be two dimensional

Nev

Banned
“If Spider-Verse was Saving Private Ryan,” said Devin Lewis, referencing Dan Slott’s team-up book, which featured a collection of alternate universe Spideys, “then Venomverse is Die Hard.”

What does this even mean?

That it's going to be awesome?

BigDes

Man, Flash Thompson Venom was good

Then apparently the character needed to be some edgy 90s Top Cow dickbag for a while which sucked

and now back to Eddie Brock.

Boy way to undo everything that made modern Venom decent

Only interesting Venoms in years have been Flash and to a lesser extent Mac Gargan.

DC has it all the time as well i think

DC has actually slowed the hell down with the crossovers. They have only done crossovers where they actually made sense:

Justice League vs Suicide Squad - this was just a crossover between the two books, then they went their separate ways again
The Button (Batman & Flash) - Batman and Flash were the two to discover who messed with the DC Universe, so it makes sense that they would both cross over.

DC has been on a roll with Rebirth, so while they used to do that shit before Rebirth, credit where credit is due please.

Marvel's current problems, the writer/artist exodus, and their event addiction is on an entire tier of its own.

BigDes

The most important question

If Eddie is going to be Venom again then who will gain the Mantle of Anti-Venom

I hope there is a event to sort this out

Top Bottom