• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injuice 2 for PC Listed by Amazon France

This probably hints that a Injustice 2 Gold or whatever is probably around the corner as well for PS4 and Xbox. Or the already expensive edition with all the DLC will get a price cut. Though if nether realm is changing their DLC plans i'd expect that all characters are included. But stuff like the premium costumes and what not will still be DLC.

Although I do agree with you, I don't think they'll release/acknowledge the Gold Edition until all the DLC Fighters are released. They did a similar thing with MKX (all DLC bundled under MKXL).

Regardless of whether the listing is true or false, this is likely coming to PC at some point. Netherrealm games have a good track record so far of coming to the platform. I personally can't wait, I've been wanting to play this for a while.

I can't wait for this. Well actually I guess I can since I never bought a console to play it, but still. It's sad that the initial port of MKX has spurned a lot of people. QLOC fixed it and it's the best version of the game by far. I would assume NRS would either do this port in house or get QLOC on it again. I hope it comes out soon.

Chavelo

zuR9ss0.gif

Chavelo

QLOC fixed it. There's no way High Voltage gets another shot. Especially after all the bad press and rightfully deserved fan backlash for the shit that was released.

Bought the game day one, "oh it's gonna be the best port, can't wait to finally learn this game".... waited MONTHS until we got the QLOC news, let alone their updates. Community was dead by then.

I was actually relieved they didn't bother with the PC port for Injustice 2 when it came out, except they will now I guess. Gotta get those suckers in on the PC side.

Plus it's WB on PC, so you might as well already assume it's gonna be bad unless proven otherwise. Arkham Knight, lmao.

Caffeine

Bought the game day one, "oh it's gonna be the best port, can't wait to finally learn this game".... waited MONTHS until we got the QLOC news, let alone their updates. Community was dead by then.

I was actually relieved they didn't bother with the PC port for Injustice 2 when it came out, except they will now I guess. Gotta get those suckers in on the PC side.

Plus it's WB on PC, so you might as well already assume it's gonna be bad unless proven otherwise. Arkham Knight, lmao.

if Qloc i think they were really busy with other projects and didnt want to rush out a port with out giving it the time it required.

Top Bottom