• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 - Fighter Pack 3 Trailer

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The guest roster for this game is so good. Hellboy and TMNT? That's some real comic love right there.

MoogleMan

I look forward to the definitive edition once it launches on PC.
I'll buy it for sure.
When it's $10 or less.

Zant532

Super hyped. Was thinking about shelling out some mula for Red Hood and Star Fire, but this pushed me over the edge.

Gimme them Turtles.

kunonabi

Enchantress design is awful. Turtles look great though. Very happy they didnt go Bay with them after the Freddy debacle.

NeoRaider

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/929224776278831105

v6k1lphupxtptmcggt6m.gif

Paul Gale

I like the way the turtles look and am looking forward to how they play in the game. TMNT: Manhattan Crisis...you’re next!

KAOS

I know it's not likely but I would gladly buy some new stages if they were made available(big fan of new fighting arenas)!

I was planning on picking the game up at some point down the line but TMNT being in means I'll be buying it ASAP.

I'm also really glad they went with that art style.

Baleoce

Will that likely be assist or stance changing? I don't know much about Injustice as a series, but this news definitely turned my head. Wanna play as Mikey.

NeoRaider

BTW. If some ppl don't know, game is coming to Steam and WS in 3 days, on November 14th.

Only Ultimate Edition includes all 3 Fighter Packs, Standard Version doesn't.

Hostile_18

Banned
I know it's not likely but I would gladly buy some new stages if they were made available(big fan of new fighting arenas)!

Apparently before release Ed was considering it! I'd love it too.

Edit although it would be better free as part of a patch just to encourage growth and compatability aka rocket league.

BlindMan94

Neo Member
Bumping this now the Turtles are out. Really impressed that they have four different move-sets and distinct dialogue (as well as those trenchcoats they were always wearing in the 80s cartoon to look incognito), though they do share the same super-move. Their storyline ending is a nice nostalgia trip, too.

Injustice was one of my personal favorite fighting games of 2013 and last year. They dropped the biggest bomb with this Pack. People are loving the turtles and the gear system is fantastic since it pays homage to the films and TV shows.

Top Bottom