• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Launching May 16

I wish there was a possibility of these 2 showing up.
2045610-tumblr_lpe6m4jie21qcy0cpo1_500.jpeg

DrDogg

It'll be out, but will Mr. Wizard put it in the lineup?

Given the fact that other WB titles were announced for Evo before they released, I think it's safe to say Injustice 2 is confirmed for Evo.

Tekken 7 has been there the last two years and it's barely playable in the US. Either way, we'll find out very soon.

So many games...Tekken is supposed to be early this year too right?

First quarter... so before the end of March. Namco is supposed to announce the official release date sometime this month.

Expected April, but mostly just happy it's out pre-Evo as I'd love to see some top quality matches right away. Hope the suggestion that we're looking at a weekly reveal schedule until release is accurate (and that we start with goddamn Swamp Thing!). Those Kombat Kasts were really fun.

Fuck yeah we have finally a date and its only 1 month delayed than the usual april.

Reason could have been VA strike or just more polish of the game and the Gear system.

Hype as fuck for the incoming character and story reveals in the coming weeks.

Archtreyz

I doubt it jives with DC/Warner.

The only comics crossovers we got recently were Green Lantern/Star Trek and Batman/TMNT.
Sure, but there's always their Vertigo line that they can pull from. Watchmen characters would be pretty neat.

J_Viper

That means I'll wait till Injustice 2 XL Edition in May 16, 2018

The game looks great though, I'll find a way to rent and play through the story

BiggNife

Death has been in the DC Universe. Lex Luthor encountered her before New 52 happened.

death-magic-pony.jpg

Yeah but that comic only came out because Gaiman signed off on it (and I've heard people say he ghostwrote most of it but I don't think that was ever confirmed)

I think DC knows Gaiman would stop working with them if they fucked around too much with his characters (like they did with Alan Moore) so I really don't think they'd ever greenlight any of The Endless as playable characters in a video game.

TDLink

Ah yes, after over 4 months of no new news, let's drop the release date as a number only image on twitter with no fanfare or even a trailer featuring already revealed content.

The marketing for this game is so annoying.

Boke1879

Ah yes, after over 4 months of no new news, let's drop the release date as a number only image on twitter with no fanfare or even a trailer featuring already revealed content.

The marketing for this game is so annoying.

We'll get reveals in due time in which we'll be showered with news. I actually like the fact that the release date was dropped on a random ass Friday.

Top Bottom