• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2's Fighter Pack 2 to be revealed at Gamescom

Lothars

Dec 5, 2008
Regina SK Canada
The only thing I ask for is no Raiden, two MK guest characters is one to much. I'd always rather have any DC or even a guest character like spawn or hellboy than more MK.

blakep267

Dec 9, 2013
Stages are a possibility, story episodes are very unlikely.

Reminder that they also added different icons in the character select screen so not all are accurate.
YEah. I think one of the characters is the Atom because there's a small character in the roster screen

WarpathDC

Oct 29, 2013
VA
Dude all the way on the left is Naked Arnold from Terminator 1.
Dude, you nailed it. I wouldn't mind seeing T-1000 as a playable character. Each hit reveals the metallic innards and he could be a shape shifting character (although I take issue with such characters in competitive level play)

Sep 22, 2014
Calgary
napalmpom.bandcamp.com
For those that haven't been following closely, many assume the remaining characters are:

1. Atom - far left, on the character select silhouette, he is noticeably smaller than other characters. Boon retweeted an Atom painting recently as well
  2. Black Manta - the 2nd most obvious silhouette.
  3. ??? - many are hoping it's Rorschach from The Watchmen. The jacket lines up pretty well, but the brim doesn't seem as convincing.
  4. Azrael - silhouette is near identical to the Arkham series
  5. Raiden - though many are hoping it's another MKX Alien-Baraka style fakeout and actually Plasticman (unlikely)
  6. Enchantress or Mera - based mostly on the small crown feature, though most lean towards Enchantress due to Aquaman's universe already getting a DLC character
The wildcard is that there's a lot of speculation that Spawn is actually taking the slot of where Azrael/Rorshach seem to be right now. Or if the silhouettes are in some cases just fake outs.

RootCause

Feb 6, 2015
Sweet! I need to download the first pack. I think the entire selection is available for those that bought the batman version(maybe I'm wrong?).

lucebuce12

Dec 7, 2013
Sweet! I need to download the first pack. I think the entire selection is available for those that bought the batman version(maybe I'm wrong?).
If by Batman version, you mean the Ultimate edition then yes.

Starfire, Sub-Zero and Red Hood are all available now, along with the shaders and premium skins you get with the Ultimate Edition.

Crankshaft

Feb 5, 2013
I mean I like Hellboy but if I had to pick between Spawn and Hellboy.... ehh Spawn. Unless it was Hellboy voiced by Ron Pearlman or something.

Kyzon

Jul 30, 2012
Las Vegas
Man, I'm still bummed about no static in this game. It's hindered my enjoyment a bit. I bought the ultimate edition though, so lets see what we get :p

clockpunk

Feb 8, 2009
Glasgow Uni
Just been re-reading the comic tie-in series, which claims Black Adam was killed whilst showing his broken helmet lying dashed on rocks... In the Injustice-verse, at least. It would be the only character to not line up with the series if he does appear (unless there is a further tie-in story explaining things the week of his digital release, of course)