• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us (NetherRealm, DC fighting, 360,PS3,WiiU) [Up: Screens in OP]

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm intrigued by concept but I haven't seen the trailer and I'm sure that the graphic and gameplay were in early stage of developing. Wait and see

Mileena

Banned
I wonder if this will have those shitty ingame gimmicks that made MK vs DC so terrible. Mash buttons as fast as you can for a mid air battle!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
This will probably sell a lot based on the license...I don't really expect it to be any good, though. Should've made Shaolin Monks 2, goddammit.
A new Shaolin Monks would be amazing. I liked MK9 with the exception that it still had that janky combat feel to it (albeit much improved over the previous games) and this will most likely be that with no blood. That said if it has Lobo...sold.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
VX82F.jpg

07K0g.jpg

hatchx

Banned
Feel like I've waited forever for the levels to reach that scope promised in the trailer. I like the idea of fighting through wall after wall after wall.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Somebody want to explain how the fuck Batman can kick Solomon Grundy through a skyscraper?

witness

Looks fantastic, really excited. After a fantastic single player in MK, there's plenty of reason to be hyped for this games single player.

Also, badass name. Day 1

Taker666

I know 360/PS3 games often look like this...but I'm hoping the Wii U version will be a special edition*

*now with added colour.

Uzumaki Goku

When is this game coming out? I imagine MK10 will be next year or 2013, I mean there's a MK movie coming out next year, it would make sense to have it come out around then.

When is this game coming out? I imagine MK10 will be next year or 2013, I mean there's a MK movie coming out next year, it would make sense to have it come out around then.

This is definitely a 2013 game and I'd bet on it being Q2 2013. I'd also bet that the next MK game will be a next-gen game.

ReiGun

Watching the interview. Really liking the idea of stage choice playing a role in the fight.

I do wish the game had more color.

Give me Aquaman

And let me add that it better not be that douche with the hook hand. Classic orange and green with trident or gtfo.

A DC fighting game and the first fighter announced for the Wii U? Capcom better step it up. I hope the game is different from MK9. That was not my kind of game(although I respect the effort).

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Cassandra Cain, please. Batgirl or Blackbat, I don't care. Just put her in.
This this this.

I've been a big fan of DC books in the past but am meh on all the current stuff happening in the DCU. Plus, MK is my least favorite fighting game series in terms of mechanics and aesthetics.

Yet I'll still keep my eye on this. NR deserves props for turning things around with MK9 and really listening to the community, I hope they pull this one off.

I'm down. Really only the Flash's costume is bothering me since it doesn't look right for a speedster to have so much armor. Other than that you can tell they're trying to go with a movie style approach to the looks and I think it works. Definitely interested to see more.

EDIT: Also I'm betting there is a story reason for them all to be able to go toe to toe with each other. Considering they actually came up with a reason for the MK and DC universes to cross over I wouldn't put it past them.

Top Bottom