• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice Ultimate Edition announced for PS4/Vita/PS3/360/PC [NA: 11/12 | EU: 11/29]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Obviously, High Voltage has the potential to ruin only so many ports at once.

Sony paying for the port to get a fighting game out at launch?

I'm mostly confused because we had evidence of it existing:

xjel7BJ.png

Mario007

I'm mostly confused because we had evidence of it existing:

xjel7BJ.png
Then it could be a case of simply not being able to get the game out and ready on time. Or Microsoft has some event where they want to show off all launch games and Injustice will get unveiled there like Witcher 3 at e3?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
50 Pounds for PS4, PS3 and 360? Really? Isn't that...a little bit too much?

Assuming there's no X1 version, that's a bit of a bummer. I was hoping it could help justify me buying a fight stick for KI. I was planning on getting the PC version before there was ever talk of next gen versions though, so I'll probably still go that way. Especially if it gets a Steam sale at some point.

Sony paying for the port to get a fighting game out at launch?

Divekick is day one and better than all these silly "move your character with a stick" games

50 Pounds for PS4, PS3 and 360? Really? Isn't that...a little bit too much?

It does contain all characters from the season pass +extras as well as every costume. 50 sounds about right

Doa 5 ultimate didnt even contain all the content released up to that point

So I get why there isn't a Wii U re-release (retailer interest probably wasn't super high), but what happened to Xbox One?

There's no logical reason why Warner Bros. would want to forego an Xbox One version at this stage of the game...we have no idea how it will perform at retailers.

So unless it's part of a timed exclusive deal with Sony, they'll likely just announce it later.

sörine

Banned
Handhelds are another story, but this is Capcom. There's no way USF4 isn't going to end up on the Xbone and PS4 at some point.
Capcom seems pretty slow to come to PS4/XB1 in general and they seem completely disinterested in investing in fighters now so I'm not so sure. From the sound of it USF4 is a super low budget project.

After how well SSF4 3DS and UMVC3 Vita did I think skipping those systems is a mistake too. Even a Wii U port would probably do okay.

WTF? Why no Xbox One version?

I'm sure it will come..

These guys are pretty experienced at doing PC,360&PS3 stuff My guess is that the PS4 was a much easier Port Then the XB1 version and they aren't sure if they will be able to Squeeze in the XB1 port by November.

Banned
No Wii U version? It must have tanked hard. I traded it in before all the DLC came out. I might get it for ps4 since knack is the only game I plan on owning until infamous.

Drayco21

Been waiting for a Komplete version, will buy for the PS4 sometime next year. I wonder if their big announcement at NYCC will be something else, if this is getting announced now.

Khezu

No Scorpion on the cover? Heh.

I'm surprised they didn't use MoS Zod for the cover though, since the MoS Blue Ray is coming out around the same time I think, and that version is much more recognizable then skinny evil bald guy.

Krammy

Was really excited for the PS4 port, as I never got the vanilla version, but seeing High Voltage behind the wheel, ehhhhhh~

Depending on how that port is, I'll either end up grabbing it or the Vita version. Either way, hype!

Hope the PC version looks good. The PS3 version is muddy as fuck. All I want is vibrant colors dammit!

Either way, doubt I will buy it again, unless more characters are announced/better ones.

No xbone version?. That sure is interesting.

I assume its coming later but I wonder how that happened. Doesnt seem like something worth a moneyhat. Maybe Netherrealm and High Voltage didnt get XB1's until really late or something.

No Wii U version? It must have tanked hard. I traded it in before all the DLC came out. I might get it for ps4 since knack is the only game I plan on owning until infamous.

First month (USA):

All platforms: ~760,000
Wii U: ~20,000

It makes sense that Warner Bros. wouldn't be interested in a port.

vg260

Wow. WAY sooner release than expected.

Looks like the end of alt costumes, though Never got the classics. :(

This will be my first PS4 purchase.

Cartman86

Banned
bwahahaha

I wonder if it's because there's no video sharing/live streaming for XB1 this year? Seems like they're making a big deal out of it for PS4 and want to wait until XB1 gets all that stuff. Or maybe the PS4's easier development allowed the game to be a launch title. Hard to say.

There is no game DVR uploading to Facebook and YouTube at launch. Streaming (using Twitch) and sharing clips to Xbox Live is still at launch.

Pain

Banned
No Xbone is surprising. Sony pulling a timed next gen exclusive? They. See something to compete with Killer Instinct.

ahm998

Boon confirmed no Wii U edition on twitter.

Good reason for me to buy batman origin for wiiu when it became 15$ already learn the lesson from capcom & warner bro.

If warner bro. Show their interested gimp i will support them with less than 20$ always in all consoles.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Ed Boon has said no Wii U on Twitter. Seems to be being a bit cagey about Xbox One...

He just replied to someone who asked and said 'Um...' then deleted it.

Um...

$h@d0w

Boon confirmed no Wii U edition on twitter.

Ed boon destroys your Wii U dreams:

@noobde: RT @KyleJastrick @noobde No Wii U version of Ultimate? EB: No Wii-U version.

@noobde: RT @Omegaduelflame @noobde ..the original game came out on Wii u so this should too make it happen ed EB: Its not as simple as that.

and your Xbox One dreams:

@noobde: RT @DLG1202 @noobde please tell me it comes on xb1 so I can sell my 360 EB: Um.... I wouldn't sell that 360 copy...

jbug617

Banned
Boon confirms no Wii U version.

@noobde: RT @KyleJastrick @noobde No Wii U version of Ultimate? EB: No Wii-U version.

Don't think an Xbox One version is coming.

@noobde: RT @DLG1202 @noobde please tell me it comes on xb1 so I can sell my 360 EB: Um.... I wouldn't sell that 360 copy...

Top Bottom