• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insider Gaming] Sources have suggested that Hi-Fi Rush will be coming to the Switch 2 rather than the original Switch

Draugoth

Gold Member
hi-fi.jpg

It's currently unclear if Hi-Fi Rush will be making its way to the Switch or not either, but sources have suggested that the game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch 2, rather than the original Switch, so it could be a few more months before an official announcement.

Source

Last edited:

Dorfdad

Gold Member
that's over a year away will be a nice add in but nothing special. most people will have played it.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member
It's a "nothingburger" .
You know, I've seen a lot of folks dissing these titles as being of lesser quality and stuff no one really wants, even after years of shilling them.
Watch Xbox people agree with Starfield being a mediocre game once the port gets confirmed.
"LMAO, ponies getting excited for the worst Bethesda game in 20 years"

acm2000

Was that source me in the other thread? Need 60fps and decent res for a game like this which is too much for switch

Ozzie666

This sounds worse then sending Titan Fall 2 out to die, what kind of sales could they possibly expect by then. Surely switch can run it right?

What did he say?
Nothing.

Im just here for the discussion. I'm glad the announcement happened. Honestly, the blog post and the games simply being announced were far more effective than the podcast.

MS needs to stop crafting messaging to appease their lunatic fanbase. Its one of the things that makes them so unapproachable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom