• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Online Boardgaming Megathread (Carcassonne, Everything Playdek, & Many More)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've filled in for both players on all my games. I guess it's 2 points per win?

Since there's no ties, it's really just most wins... And if it's tied then direct? And if direct is tied then... Uh... Lottery? Not sure, really lol.

Also, again, has anyone had luck contacting chicobalay? He hasn't accepted a game from me yet, how about you slacker/blackflag/gatekeeper?

Since there's no ties, it's really just most wins... And if it's tied then direct? And if direct is tied then... Uh... Lottery? Not sure, really lol.

Also, again, has anyone had luck contacting chicobalay? He hasn't accepted a game from me yet, how about you slacker/blackflag/gatekeeper?

I've had no luck as well, and he forfeited the friendly game we had going.

Smiley90

I've had no luck as well, and he forfeited the friendly game we had going.

Yeah same here, he forfeited our game we had just started for the competition as well... If he's not responding by the time all our other group games are done I guess he's forfeiting his spot? :/

tm24

Fun fact. im like 10-1 when im down to 2 units! Ask Astrolad and mercviper about how fucking lucky i get when im down to the very last cards Also, im re-inviting, i want to try another faction for once

Fun fact. im like 10-1 when im down to 2 units! Ask Astrolad and mercviper about how fucking lucky i get when im down to the very last cards Also, im re-inviting, i want to try another faction for once

haha.

Fun fact. Any time I get a quick couple of hits early in a game, I always lose really bad cause im stupid and just try to go for the kill and forget to play defence! I had a champ in my hand, but was too stupid and sent out too many commons when I should have turned them in to magic!

tm24

haha.

Fun fact. Any time I get a quick couple of hits early in a game, I always lose really bad cause im stupid and just try to go for the kill and forget to play defence! I had a champ in my hand, but was too stupid and sent out too many commons when I should have turned them in to magic!

I saw what you were doing and stole that wall from you because of it!

I saw what you were doing and stole that wall from you because of it!

It was more that I was just trying to bait you into coming to get me, since I would have had to destroy 3/4 walls to get to the 7 magic I needed to summon my champ, haha.

This new game was off to an interesting start for me, and now that I rolled like shit on my turn its off to a terrible start, haha. Oh well! Its so early in the match that it barely matters.

tm24

Blank slate on the first game! After that same rules!

Also, from Playdek's FB

Hi all: wanted to give a quick update: Nightfall: Martial Law is nearing submission, getting polish and final testing. A bit later than we expected, but not far off now. We'll give a shout when we've submitted. Thanks, everyone.

Time to learn Nightfall!

Heel

sladeums did you notice I accidentally banished the only card in my discard pile when the event changed to discard? Lol! Awful. It was a good one too!

r7cLu.gif

I gotta say the "prevent your construct from being destroyed" event is very confusing in Ascension. I always end up letting the construct be destroyed because I'm not sure what action to take with the cards.

sladeums

sladeums did you notice I accidentally banished the only card in my discard pile when the event changed to discard? Lol! Awful. It was a good one too!

I gotta say the "prevent your construct from being destroyed" event is very confusing in Ascension. I always end up letting the construct be destroyed because I'm not sure what action to take with the cards.

Oooops
Didn't notice ... but I've done that before.
It's all . "..fuuuuck, no,no,no, cancel,cancel,nooooooo! I wanna take it back!.."

For the construct saver, I think you just pick the construct you want to save and click 'Prevent'.
I think.

I thought you had that match.
You got a buncha the heavy hitters.

Heel

Oooops
Didn't notice ... but I've done that before.
It's all . "..fuuuuck, no,no,no, cancel,cancel,nooooooo! I wanna take it back!.."

For the construct saver, I think you just pick the construct you want to save and click 'Prevent'.
I think.

I thought you had that match.
You got a buncha the heavy hitters.

Ahhh I always just drag the cards, I guess I'll try clicking. Didn't have enough cards to thin or cycle through my deck that game, so I don't think I ended up seeing those big cards more than once. Good games as always!

tm24

So browing around for physical SW stuff, i discovered neews of faction reprints for September and then found out about the Second Summoner Wave. I was like, holy shit. If this ever comes out for IOS, SW will really be the most amazing game ever

Smiley90

GREAT game CzarTim, that was an amazing back and forth all game. I'm calling the game over since all your units are frozen and you have no cards left... :p

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I've made it through the Nightfall tutorial. Now, who wants some easy wins?

Always up for Nightfall. Believe blackflag and blahness also play regularly (and probably/hopefully anyone who underlined it on the spreadsheet).

bonesquad

Hmm. It probably is me then. I haven't been able to log into Game Center all weekend. Hopefully I can once I get back home. I also hope my SW games don't time out. Not that it matters:) I'm sure I'll again think, they can't do that, they're out of Burn cards. Only to see them do exactly that the next turn...

Fun Fact: on Friday between NH/SW tourney games and Ascension/Lost Cities friendlies, I went 0-9 against GAFers. Yeah, fuck you guys:)

Smiley90

gg Got the shakes. I sent you another invite. I believe I keep the same team if i win right?

Yep that's how it works.

Also, Got the Shakes and me are just powering through our Carc game atm, hopefully we'll finish it today and catch up on the bracket! btw... where IS the bracket, link please?

Brakara

Anyone had problems with Carcassonne? My one online game disappeared, and when I now try to go to the online menu, I just get hit by a register page. This even though I am logged into Game Center and can see leaderboards and achievements in the game.

Grifter

I was about to ask the same thing. Wife's iPad stopped displaying her games in progress. Any luck?

I grabbed Lost Cities. Please invite me to some games! GC tag is risottoball.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Anyone had problems with Carcassonne? My one online game disappeared, and when I now try to go to the online menu, I just get hit by a register page. This even though I am logged into Game Center and can see leaderboards and achievements in the game.

They had server issues earlier. Should be fixed now though.

Smiley90

That was fast! Got The Shakes and my powered through it in like an hour, I won 90-74! Now if only I knew where the spreadsheet was to see who's next... really, ongoing tourney stuff should be reposted every page please :x

Top Bottom