• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhones are actually pretty good now

Exactly why I hate iphones, and what droids are slowly becoming...
Yep I agree to some point but Samsung always treads that line between freedom and why is my fucking phone freezing .

I agree that the iPhones are expensive as shit and offer features that are simply refined ideas from others but damn it I’m still enjoying my experience with it...I guess tastes change as u get older.

Don’t get me wrong I know Samsung’s and pixels are superior phones but My kids all use iPads and FaceTime and my son is getting his first iPhone for Xmas this year so it’s just convenient for me to stay in iOS land.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Yep I agree to some point but Samsung always treads that line between freedom and why is my fucking phone freezing .

I agree that the iPhones are expensive as shit and offer features that are simply refined ideas from others but damn it I’m still enjoying my experience with it...I guess tastes change as u get older.

Don’t get me wrong I know Samsung’s and pixels are superior phones but My kids all use iPads and FaceTime and my son is getting his first iPhone for Xmas this year so it’s just convenient for me to stay in iOS land.

I won't doubt that amongst all the complaints I have with Apple as a company, they always deliver with the user experience on their devices. Sometimes it makes me upset. I'm such a hater.

One thing that has always bothered me about Iphones is the lack of MicroSD support and the lack of ability to play videos not associated with itunes. That's probably the main thing stopping me from hopping on over.

Top Bottom