• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IPLAYWINNER presents NorCal Knock-Outs - KOFXIII & UMVC3 Invitational Tournament

Chavelo

This is Norcal's awesome answer to Yipes' Curly Mustache tourneys. Finally, some good, live Marvel matches!

POST DAT PLAYLIST OF THE SONGS FROM THE PLAYER VIDEOS OR YOU'LL GET BANNED, HAUNTS.

Dahbomb

I like 3 out of 5 for Marvel.
3 out of 5 Marvel ALWAYS bring the hype (as long as good, solid players are present).

Finally, some good, live Marvel matches!
I see what you did there. :D

Magus speaking the gospel truth as always... Wesker has a lot of bad match ups especially in the top 10.

OK those were some GODLIKE double reads by HiIamNasty! He read that Strider teleport like a book!

People love Gravity Squeeze, but I swear Death Penalty is the hypest fucking level 3 in the game.

NOW DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE, with the screen exploding and shit

People love Gravity Squeeze, but I swear Death Penalty is the hypest fucking level 3 in the game.

NOW DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE, with the screen exploding and shit

Skrull's hypest hyper is INFERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That being said, the jury is still out on the best level 3.

Dahbomb

GCYoshi with that smart series of snapbacks. This is what I want to see more of.

Man that set was the DEFINITION of solid. My god...

This is Norcal's awesome answer to Yipes' Curly Mustache tourneys. Finally, some good, live Marvel matches!

POST DAT PLAYLIST OF THE SONGS FROM THE PLAYER VIDEOS OR YOU'LL GET BANNED, HAUNTS.

F. Champ's Friday tournament is great Marvel as well. In fact in had more killers than this tournament.

Azure J

Man, do I really have to get some MS points on top of live to try Jill now? Goddamn that chick is nasty.

Dante vs Vergil is the definitive anime match up in the game. The DESTINY match up.

INVINCIBLE CROSSOVER COUNTER INTO TOD!!! WE IN THERE!!!

Man, that match up happens so often for me it's losing it's appeal. :p

Hilarious part is I'm the older brother playing Dante and my competition is my younger bro playing Vergil.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man, do I really have to get some MS points on top of live to try Jill now? Goddamn that chick is nasty.

Man, that match up happens so often for me it's losing it's appeal. :p

Hilarious part is I'm the older brother playing Dante and my competition is my younger bro playing Vergil.

Yea man. She's really good. SummahSaltz are amazing.

Azure J

Kishono: trying to spam Helm Breaker like a DMC3 fight

Fucking #dead

HOLY SHIT THAT TASKMASTER COMEBACK. Someone needs to do a Task's Theme goes with everything for that moment.

Dahbomb

5 Helm Breakers = Nothing. One Knee Drop = Dead Vergil

DacidBro with the CLUTCH!!!

And now FRANK with the CLUTCH!!! Back to back clutches... LOVE IT!

Dahbomb

Top tiers worrying your team?

Just THC for the lock down and dirty mix ups.

/Kappa

Yo what the hell was Chrisis was doing calling assist during that THC? That was madness!

Azure J

And THAT is why I love Amaterasu. :lol

Vergil can do the same THC trick Dah, it's even worse because of the guaranteed Hard Knockdown.

Edit: HOLY FUCK. That shit was FRAAAAY

Dahbomb

And THAT is why I love Amaterasu. :lol

Vergil can do the same THC trick Dah, it's even worse because of the guaranteed Hard Knockdown.

Edit: HOLY FUCK. That shit was FRAAAAY
It's not as good with Vergil because he doesn't have the high low mix ups of Doom from the Shuffle.

Azure J

It's not as good with Vergil because he doesn't have the high low mix ups of Doom from the Shuffle.

On no, I meant he sets that shit up similar to Ammy with the BUBBLES EVERYWHERE hyper during a THC. Playing Doom/Vergil made me realize that I should abuse that a lot more than I am currently, especially with Morrigan on meter assist.

Spencer with the YOINK combos.

Dahbomb

On no, I meant he sets that shit up similar to Ammy with the BUBBLES EVERYWHERE hyper during a THC. Playing Doom/Vergil made me realize that I should abuse that a lot more than I am currently, especially with Morrigan on meter assist.

Spencer with the YOINK combos.
Oh ok yes that is true. Plus characters like Firebrand/Viper can go for unblockables during it.

CHIP MINEFIELD at WORK ladies!

Azure J

Real talk, X-Ray's team was the entire reason why I started believing in Dante/Ammy. That being said, Jebus dat Dante.

Dahbomb

GCYoshi is playing like 2 steps ahead of his opponents. Truly uncanny play.

CCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom