• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iron Man VR - Preview Thread

ShaneDH

Neo Member
PSVR exclusive!? This crap is starting to get old. There is barely any decent VR content out there and we have one company that wants to hog it all.

The game looks great though and I guess I cannot wait for it to release to people who want a high quality VR experience instead of PSVR.

The way you go on you would swear that PSVR is the only headset with exclusives, what about the Oculus and Vive exclusives that will never see the light of day on PSVR.

johntown

Banned
The way you go on you would swear that PSVR is the only headset with exclusives, what about the Oculus and Vive exclusives that will never see the light of day on PSVR.
"Good" exclusives that ppl actually want. Sure each system has some and Oculus has the Star Wars game which is great and exclusive. I don't like it period....regardless of the system. It just happens that PSVR has a few that I really want to play but the quality of PSVR keeps me from getting one.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
First time I've seen a PSVR game do this. They've figured out how to let you turn completely away from the camera and not lose tracking.

It's just tutorial gameplay but interesting.

That looks amazing!

Top Bottom