• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IronGAF Cookoff (hosted by OnkelC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

This one is nice. It has some very decent heat. Around 14 red peppers for the sauce. In fact, the dried red peppers are all that is in the sauce along with a cup of coconut milk. Nice bite on this one. For sure I'm cooking the lamb on the bone next time (shanks) since I'm most familiar with that cut. This one was just cubed leg-of-lamb. My hero white Tilda rice is a nice counterpart.

Mint chutney and yogurt along side.

P1020949.jpg

Yes Boss!

jarosh said:
looks delicious.

you using a rice cooker?

Old school from my time in france: just boil the rice uncovered then cover and let sit for 5-8 minutes. I use my trusty heavy-claded 4 qrt for all my rice needs. Once you learn each individual grain/brand it is hard to mess up.

jarosh

right.

i use a rice cooker and i've been more than happy with the results. it's nice not having to babysit the rice. i've always wondered if there's people who are hardcore against them. rice cooking elitists? i'm sure that exists and i'm just not aware of it. not that i'm not guilty of belonging to certain elitist groups.

Yes Boss!

jarosh said:
right.

i use a rice cooker and i've been more than happy with the results. it's nice not having to babysit the rice. i've always wondered if there's people who are hardcore against them. rice cooking elitists? i'm sure that exists and i'm just not aware of it. not that i'm not guilty of belonging to certain elitist groups.

Yeah,

Rice cookers are awesome. My brother has a real nice pricey japanese job and it always comes out perfect. Not against them, at all. I'm just into the ritual of cooking it by hand.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
swoon said:
dosa and those donuts, vada, are traditionally southern indian breakfast foods along with uttapam and idli. in the time i lived in india i never got used to eating them in the morning, i'll say that. it was also never a problem to get those same foods at lunch, though i didn't see that often at dinner places/at home. over in the states they are served for whenever because was have quite different expectations of foods for breakfast.

dosa is pretty much my favorite food on earth.

Gunpowder masala dosa :drool

I love southern Indian cuisine, probably the spiciest food on the planet.

ShinAmano

Yes Boss! said:
Thanksgiving coming up...twin brother coming down. I'm also heading to the Stone
Brewery
next week and will probably get some meat dish. So, I'm cooking some lamb. Also, I wasn't a vegetarian...just decided to cook without meat for a year!
I am jealous...drink a bastard for me.

Yes Boss! said:
This one is nice. It has some very decent heat. Around 14 red peppers for the sauce. In fact, the dried red peppers are all that is in the sauce along with a cup of coconut milk. Nice bite on this one. For sure I'm cooking the lamb on the bone next time (shanks) since I'm most familiar with that cut. This one was just cubed leg-of-lamb. My hero white Tilda rice is a nice counterpart.

Mint chutney and yogurt along side.

P1020949.jpg

Besides the chiles and stuff, do you use salt & pepper? Or any other special type of seasoning for the marinade?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
So, I went to The Sushi Awards 2009 in London this weekend. Retardedly I didn't take pictures of all the sushis, so well...here's the winning one at least and a pic of the swedish contestant prepping. :/

Sayan, the swedish sushi chef, should've won. His and the sushi from Nobu were the best ones. 4 out of 5 judges wanted the Swedish chef to win, but since the public voted as well and there were a lot of japanese there, the japanese chef won. Not to say that it wasn't good, it was, but it wasn't that special.

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

edit: fuck, I could've sworn I took more pictures but my phone, which is otherwise awesome, has a really crappy camera!

Some stuff I made in the weekend.

Scallops on Black Pudding crumbs with mustard sprouts. The dressing is under the crumbs.
P1040596_thumb.jpg

My version of an insalata caprese. Basil underneath the mozzarella with tomato powder on top.
P1040581_thumb.jpg

So I took a shot at Onkel's focaccia. First time doing dough, by the way. The ladyfriend and I went to my mother's for the weekend and decided to cook for them (because, you know, she has cooked for me for a fuckton of years. It's the least I can do!) and while my Lebanese Starfighter made her specialty pasta with salmon and cream-vodka sauce, I made THIS

13041_181345107327_500292327_2805533_4251802_n.jpg

13041_181345632327_500292327_2805535_1672195_n.jpg

Danke OnkelC! Next time I'll have to fold the dough more carefully though, because there was too much of it in the middle point and that unbalanced the whole inner mix. Probably stretch it more or cut off some of it?

Maybe I'll do a round two this weekend.

Yes Boss!

gamergirly said:
Besides the chiles and stuff, do you use salt & pepper? Or any other special type of seasoning for the marinade?

Yeah, I salted the meat and let it sit for two hours. In the marinade I have five dried guajillo peppers, four nuevo mexico peppers, six dried chinese style peppers, 10 peppercorns, 8 cloves of garlic, a cinnamon stick, 1/2 a cup of vinegar, four cardamon pods, two bay leaves, a small spoonful of mustard seed, a small spoonful of jeera and an inch of ginger and a cup of coconut milk....all ground up to a paste that the meat sat in for a few hours.

Preparing to make Chinese Tea Eggs here in a bit.. pictures soon!:D

EDIT: Pictures now!

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Decided to try even simmering some pork in with the tea eggs, and the result is delicious! Not pictured is the bottle of Kirin Ichiban I also bought at the store.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Brianemone said:
(...)
My version of an insalata caprese. Basil underneath the mozzarella with tomato powder on top.
http://www.foodology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/P1040581_thumb.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's fuckin' creative, big props!

[QUOTE=J. M. Romeo]So I took a shot at Onkel's focaccia. First time doing dough, by the way. The ladyfriend and I went to my mother's for the weekend and decided to cook for them (because, you know, she has cooked for me for a fuckton of years. It's the least I can do!) and while my Lebanese Starfighter made her specialty pasta with salmon and cream-vodka sauce, I made THIS

[IMG]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs063.snc3/13041_181345107327_500292327_2805533_4251802_n.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs043.snc3/13041_181345632327_500292327_2805535_1672195_n.jpg[IMG]

Danke OnkelC! Next time I'll have to fold the dough more carefully though, because there was too much of it in the middle point and that unbalanced the whole inner mix. Probably stretch it more or cut off some of it?

Maybe I'll do a round two this weekend.[/QUOTE]
Looks good for the first try, thanks for sharing!

Keep it coming, folks.

Natetan

Brianemone said:

Scallops on Black Pudding crumbs with mustard sprouts. The dressing is under the crumbs.
http://www.foodology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/P1040596_thumb.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.foodology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/P1040581_thumb.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow that all looks great. Interesting idea for the caprese. Are these home experiments or do you have some training? Everything you post has a resturant quality to it.

Yes Boss, how was the coconut chutney and Dosas?

Zyzyxxz

Brianemone said:

http://www.foodology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/P1040596_thumb.jpg

http://www.foodology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/P1040581_thumb.jpg

Nicely done! You need to post more so I can steal your ideas :lol !

In all seriousness though your cooking is very modern, might I ask if you work in a restaurant?

RoryDropkick said:
Preparing to make Chinese Tea Eggs here in a bit.. pictures soon!:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/HayakawaKen/IMG_1752.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/HayakawaKen/IMG_1753.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/HayakawaKen/IMG_1755.jpg

Decided to try even simmering some pork in with the tea eggs, and the result is delicious! Not pictured is the bottle of Kirin Ichiban I also bought at the store.

That's a good idea on the pork! A good way to make a healthier cha-shu I would think.

Tea eggs aren't quite colored enough, TIP: when they are soft boiled crack them lightly all over and then let it simmer for a few hours and your will get a very beautiful webbing like mine.
2930107303_2757fc936e_b.jpg

Zyzyxxz

RoryDropkick said:
that particular egg wasn't cracked enough, you are correct. Other eggs though I did crack a bit more and they look closer to that though :)

What did you use for the simmering liquid? I normally do salt, sugar, soy sauce, and chinese black tea.

I used the same, salt, sugar, soy sauce, black tea, as well as about 4 pieces of star anise as well as a teaspoon of chinese five spce, and one cinnamon stick.

Zyzyxxz

RoryDropkick said:
I used the same, salt, sugar, soy sauce, black tea, as well as about 4 pieces of star anise as well as a teaspoon of chinese five spce, and one cinnamon stick.

Oh yeah forgot about star anise, thats essential.

I've heard adding dried orange peel is good too.

Yes Boss!

Here jarosh. Sorry a little late. Got a little tipsy last night and didn't feel like cooking. Prep time on the Rajma curry/masala is about an hour. It does make a very large batch though.

First, soak 1 1/2 cups of dried beans overnight then pressure-cook them for about thirty minutes till they become cracked and mushy but still whole. Retain the cooking liquid because that is where your thickener is.

Dried:

P1020948-1.jpg

Soaked for 24 hours:

P1020963.jpg

Then gather all the ingredients.

Three tomatoes
Two green chilis
One onion
Cooked beans
Bean cooking liquid
2 TB of dried fenugreek/methi
2 tsp of dried coriander
1 tsp of red chili powder
1 teaspoon of jeera/cumin seed
Dash of Hing
1/4 tsp of turmeric
large pat of butter
Heaping spoonful of Ginger/Garlic paste (about 6 cloves of garlic and an inch of ginger mashed)
1 cinnamon stick
1 piece of Mace
6 green cardamon pods
6 whole cloves
2 bay leaves
Bunch of fresh coriander/cilantro

P1020964.jpg

Put the mace, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, bay leaves into a spice grinder:

P1020966.jpg

Grind to a fine powder and reserve:

P1020967.jpg

Put a pan on the stove at medium-high and add two tablespoons of oil:

P1020968.jpg

Add the cumin seed and hing and sautee till the seeds crack (about a minute):

P1020970.jpg

Add the finely chopped onions and a tsp of salt and sweat them out. You don't want them to brown, just turn clear and shrink (about five minutes):

P1020972.jpg

While sweating the onions chop two large tomatoes and put them in a blender:

P1020973.jpg

Blend till the skins have disappeared and reserve:

P1020974.jpg

With the onions ready, add the turmeric (optional but I always add it for its health benefits):

P1020975.jpg

Then quickly add the ginger/garlic paste and sautee for about thirty seconds just to release the flavors:

P1020976.jpg

Then add the bean liquid (about two cups worth) and bring to a vigorous boil:

P1020977.jpg

Now it is time to add the second layer of spices. First, add your reserved spices that were ground earlier (the mace, cardamon, cinnamon, bay, cloves):

P1020978.jpg

Then add the coriander:

P1020979.jpg

Now add the pureed tomatoes and the two green chilis that have been chopped finely:

P1020980.jpg

While the spices boil away and cook, soak some fresh cilantro (stems and all). If it is perky you don't need to soak:

P1020981.jpg

Your spice mixture should be boiling vigorously now and it will need to be reduced to half...about fifteen minutes. There is enough water in it that it only needs to be stirred about once a minute. You are looking for the froth to disappear, the oil to bubble naturally out of the tomatoes and the sound to change as it gets rid of all the excess water:

P1020982.jpg

In the meantime, finely chop your cilantro leaving a few nice whole leaves (reserve):

P1020983.jpg

Sauce has reduced in half and the tomatoes and spices are fully cooked:

P1020985.jpg

Add the kidney beans, a spoonful of chili powder (to taste), a pat of butter, and the dried fenugreek:

P1020986.jpg

Bring to a boil, then reduce to low and cover. We are going to slowly simmer it for fifteen minutes...stirring two to three time in the duration:

P1020988.jpg

After the fifteen minutes, everything should be nicely melded. It will have further thickened as more starch leeches out of the beans. Check to see if more salt is needed. Add the chopped cilantro and cook for about one minute more. This is just the finisher like parsley in italian recipes:

P1020991.jpg

Now, take a small tomato and cut it up for garnish:

P1020992.jpg

This is the finished Rajma Curry that will be plated family-style:

P1020994.jpg

Serving with garnish:

P1020995.jpg

Dishes!!

P1020989.jpg

jarosh

that is AWESOME, yes boss!(!)

i will make that next week. much appreciated!

although - i hope you won't be offended - i will have to alter a few things, mostly ingredients i either can't eat or can't find around here. none of the spices should be a problem. i have all of those at home. and you bet i'm gonna add turmeric - love it. i don't cook with garlic or onions. i'll replace the onions with leek and skip the garlic.

also i'm too lazy to work with dried beans and don't have a pressure cooker anyway. i'll be using pre-cooked beans. i hate the nasty "can juice" though so i won't use that as the cooking liquid. i'm gonna have to find a replacement for that. maybe i'll just add water and some corn starch. bad idea? is it very important to have something that thickens the curry?

another thing: can i just use ground nutmeg instead of the mace?

Yes Boss!

jarosh said:
that is AWESOME, yes boss!(!)

i will make that next week. much appreciated!

although - i hope you won't be offended - i will have to alter a few things, mostly ingredients i either can't eat or can't find around here. none of the spices should be a problem. i have all of those at home. and you bet i'm gonna add turmeric - love it. i don't cook with garlic or onions. i'll replace the onions with leek and skip the garlic.

also i'm too lazy to work with dried beans and don't have a pressure cooker anyway. i'll be using pre-cooked beans. i hate the nasty "can juice" though so i won't use that as the cooking liquid. i'm gonna have to find a replacement for that. maybe i'll just add water and some corn starch. bad idea? is it very important to have something that thickens the curry?

another thing: can i just use ground nutmeg instead of the mace?

Canned beans work fine, you just won't get the cracked look and feel. You would probably wanna use two cans. Just be sure to mash a few of them before you cook them in the gravy. This really is a tomato and bean dish so those are most important. If mashing fails to thicken then, yeah, add a cornstarch or arrowroot slurry at the end. Just be sure to rinse your beans.

As far as mace goes, just omit it entirely. Nutmeg would probably be too strong. Garlic and ginger and onions are optional...as is the case in most of these dishes. Feel free to mix and match and adjust quantity as the one I showed is just a combination of a bunch of different recipes that I like. I tend to make it very spicy. I think the important thing is to have the tomatoes completely dissolved. That is why I blend them so that the peels don't curl up.

Other things I've put in this dish are ground black pepper and paprika at the second spice level. Also, if you wanna add the ground whole spices just after the cumin that is usually what I do but forgot and put it in at the second stage. But only for a minute since you don't have the onions to stop them from burning. The tomato puree will do that.

jarosh

thanks for the additional advice. i'm really excited about making this! the dish almost seems a bit like an indian (vegetarian) chilli.

i'm not a huge carb eater, but do you usually eat this with rice or naan?

i'll post pics of my version too! ;)

Jefklak

Zyzyxxz said:
Jefklak get back here and post something!

:D Well okay, I just finished the meal, I read about making Dim Sum and this is my first flimsy attempt. I actually never even ate dim sum at a chinese restaurant so bear with me if I made/make crutial mistakes hehe.

2cscvvr.jpg

Didn't think of taking pictures while preparing it, stupid...

First type turned out to be the best - pork & scampi:
garlic, ginger, little bit red chili, tbspn soy sauce, spring onion, half/half minced pork/scampi, dash cornstarch - just mix. Wonton wrappers bought.
Second type - vegetable:
first stirfry garlic, ginger, red chili, add salt, pepper, spinach, add chopped & soaked shii-take mushrooms, fry some more. Add mixture of cornstarch + soy sauce + sugar + chicken broth, let thicken nicely. Dough selfmade but not really succeeded, simple plain white flour + little by little cooked water. Need to get that special flour...

29cb400.jpg

The vegetable one was verry strong tasting - actually nothing but shii-take and I didn't take too much of those in the first place. Any tips on reducing that purgent taste?
(Didn't have oyster sauce, nor rice wine, so simply skipped those... )

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Dim Sum looks flawless, congrats!
you could substitute 2/3 of the shiitake with oyster mushrooms, should alleviate the taste while retaining the mushroom-ish flavor.

Zyzyxxz

Jefklak said:
:D Well okay, I just finished the meal, I read about making Dim Sum and this is my first flimsy attempt. I actually never even ate dim sum at a chinese restaurant so bear with me if I made/make crutial mistakes hehe.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cscvvr.jpg[IMG]

Didn't think of taking pictures while preparing it, stupid...

First type turned out to be the best - pork & scampi:
garlic, ginger, little bit red chili, tbspn soy sauce, spring onion, half/half minced pork/scampi, dash cornstarch - just mix. Wonton wrappers bought.
Second type - vegetable:
first stirfry garlic, ginger, red chili, add salt, pepper, spinach, add chopped & soaked shii-take mushrooms, fry some more. Add mixture of cornstarch + soy sauce + sugar + chicken broth, let thicken nicely. Dough selfmade but not really succeeded, simple plain white flour + little by little cooked water. Need to get that special flour...

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/29cb400.jpg[IMG]

The vegetable one was verry strong tasting - actually nothing but shii-take and I didn't take too much of those in the first place. Any tips on reducing that purgent taste?
(Didn't have oyster sauce, nor rice wine, so simply skipped those... )[/QUOTE]

holy crap is this your first post? This looks amazing and quite authentic actually!

Welp, minor brain picking time IronGAF, somewhat followup'ish.

1. Since it looks like Thanksgiving is cancelled around here for the 2nd year straight due to familial strife, my thoughts turn some some manner of kickass pickup or delivery pizza for the occasion. We've seemingly recently lost a Buck's Pizza around here(Boo, as they do excellent work with one of those little conveyor systems where it is pretty well impossible for the pizza to ever come out burnt or undercooked...plus I STILL hadn't gotten a chance to challenge their Belly Buster with a friend of mine---a 2 footx1foot pizza I believe...or maybe it was the other way around) that will apparently turn into some manner of Bakery.(Yay!...I hope as it has been YEARS since a proper bakery has been local outside of a Publix.)

With that place out of the runnings, I THINK there is a mysterious chain pizza place called Pizza Inn in a nearby and rarely traveled to direction...at least it used to be there. Any GAFfolk have any experience with their offerings? If they are terrible/also part of the past, all that is left to me in easy access is one from Marco's, and while the Pepperoni Magnifico is right tasty, I'd kinda hope to have a bit more of an adventure of it for the "holiday."

The following week after, I'll get to take my shot at a Sandwich based around Jusin Wilson's Garlic Bread recipe. The sauce shall by my special sauce...tomato sauce based. The critical MEAT shall be freshly made fried chicken. So, that leaves the question of additional seasonings...maybe cheese? I prefer to eat my veggies before a big sandwich so that's simple enough.

So, what are some nifty bits to a fried chicken sandwich that aren't already represented in the Wilson recipe?

Didn't get a chance to knock out more gyro pizza experiments this past weekend, though it did lead me to perhaps what shall be my first epic eating contest at a restaurant...but that's another tale. This week, if plans don't change, I wound up with some gouda to try after I peel the little outside part off of the sides of the roundish pieces...

Bliany

Decided to make myself a ridiculous sandwich the other day.
4119335300_299850bfa8_o.jpg

Rosemary bread, peppered salami, herb roasted turkey, Havarti, and a artichoke pesto spread. Slightly toasted till until couldn't wait any longer.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Bliany said:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2661/4119335300_299850bfa8_o.jpg[IMG]

Rosemary bread, peppered salami, herb roasted turkey, Havarti, and a artichoke pesto spread. Slightly toasted till until couldn't wait any longer.[/QUOTE]
What might be your artichoke pesto spread?

Jefklak

Zyzyxxz said:
holy crap is this your first post? This looks amazing and quite authentic actually!

Thanks zy & OnkelC! It's not my first post in this topic no, but I actually never cooked until this year so I'm catching up as fast as I can, I didn't think it would be so much fun.
Good suggestion on the mushrooms, didn't think of that. It occurred to me yesterday evening that I was also supposed to include chinese cabbage.

What does oyster sauce actually taste like, is it a little bit like fish sauce? In that case it won't help much as it's also (too) purgent... My stomach isn't chinese, hehe.

Edit: quoting Bliany's sandwich for the new page

Bliany said:
4119335300_299850bfa8_o.jpg

Rosemary bread, peppered salami, herb roasted turkey, Havarti, and a artichoke pesto spread. Slightly toasted till until couldn't wait any longer.

Zyzyxxz

Jefklak said:
Thanks zy & OnkelC! It's not my first post in this topic no, but I actually never cooked until this year so I'm catching up as fast as I can, I didn't think it would be so much fun.
Good suggestion on the mushrooms, didn't think of that. It occurred to me yesterday evening that I was also supposed to include chinese cabbage.

What does oyster sauce actually taste like, is it a little bit like fish sauce? In that case it won't help much as it's also (too) purgent... My stomach isn't chinese, hehe.

I don't know why they call it oyster sauce but it is basically like a close cousin to soy sauce.

Rich and flavorful but not as salty. Often soy sauce and oyster sauce will end up in the same recipes.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Jefklak said:

Tastes like salt. :lol
It's a bit strong but I like it, but then I like salt anyway.

*Whaaaat? My experiences with Oyster sauce is that is is MUCH mroe salty than soy sauce. Maybe a different kind of saltiness...

Zyzyxxz

Hazaro said:
Tastes like salt. :lol
It's a bit strong but I like it, but then I like salt anyway.

*Whaaaat? My experiences with Oyster sauce is that is is MUCH mroe salty than soy sauce. Maybe a different kind of saltiness...

well I suppose it depends on what brand of soy sauce you are comparing it from.

I always use Pearl River Bridge soy sauce (none of the kikkoman shit) and I always use Lee Kum Kee brand oyster sauce which IMO is very conservative in the salt category.

Jefklak

Then what's the point of using both soy and oyster?
Dark soy is sweeter, right? Maybe I could use that instead.

The nearby chinese supermarket sells more than 10 different versions of soy/fish/... sauces, it's kind of overwhelming and I have no idea how to separate the good from the bad. I bought a 750ml fish sauce bottle a few months back and ended up almost never using more than 1/2th tspn, whoops...
Heard more good things about Pearl River Bridge, thanks for the tip.

Zyzyxxz

Jefklak said:
Then what's the point of using both soy and oyster?
Dark soy is sweeter, right? Maybe I could use that instead.

The nearby chinese supermarket sells more than 10 different versions of soy/fish/... sauces, it's kind of overwhelming and I have no idea how to separate the good from the bad. I bought a 750ml fish sauce bottle a few months back and ended up almost never using more than 1/2th tspn, whoops...
Heard more good things about Pearl River Bridge, thanks for the tip.

its hard to describe oyster sauce, its not a replacement for soy sauce.

When I make my fried rice I often put in one or two tablespoons of oyster sauce and it really makes a difference.

ShinAmano

I should have taken a picture, but I made a crazy good Beef Stew last night.

I used a slow cooker and cooked it for about 9 hours:
Cubed Beef coated in flour seared in pan.
Onions and garlic sauteed in pan.

Then added to the crock pot...along with:
1 1/2 cups Beef Broth
1/2 cup Merlot
2 potatoes cubed
4 carrots sliced
2 stalks celery sliced
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper
1/2 tbsp paprika
and some other spices by hand...

So good.

bjork

So I made a cake the other day. Nothing fancy, just a boxed cake mix. Followed the directions so far as ingredients and temperature, and the box said 29-33 minutes cook time, so I did 31 minutes. Let it sit and cool for about 45 minutes, then frosted it and refrigerated it. But the cake came out less moist than I had hoped, did I do something wrong?

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
bjork said:
So I made a cake the other day. Nothing fancy, just a boxed cake mix. Followed the directions so far as ingredients and temperature, and the box said 29-33 minutes cook time, so I did 31 minutes. Let it sit and cool for about 45 minutes, then frosted it and refrigerated it. But the cake came out less moist than I had hoped, did I do something wrong?
refigerating drains a lot of moisture, did you just put it in the fridge without wrapping it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom