• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Show us your gaming setup: 2021 Edition

ZoukGalaxy

Oct 3, 2017
Here's mine. PS5 and Series X, 65" Panasonic Calibrated OLED with Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 sound setup. Love it 😁

And a bonus image. I've started building my own mini gym in the spare room during this last lockdown. Only the carpet left to replace when the shops are back open;

Awesome !
However... WHERE IS THE CAT ? 😾
I want to see it... NOW ! 😼😹

Samus Aran

Dec 29, 2014
Sweden
Yes! There are cable management pics in the spoiler.
Just attach cables with ikea cable management kit to the back o the desk. Go cable by cable and buy as much small zip ties as possible. I got 600 ziip ties from auchan for like 10pln (really).
Turn on music and relax.

Yeah I saw your pictures but I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Do you nail them to the back of the desk lol? Damn 10 złoty for 600 zip ties. In Sweden you get like 100 for 5 euros.

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
Yeah I saw your pictures but I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Do you nail them to the back of the desk lol? Damn 10 złoty for 600 zip ties. In Sweden you get like 100 for 5 euros.
yeah just nail the plastic tabs to the back haha. Sorry, I have no more pictures and don't wan to move my desk now. Maybe when I get new monitor ...
The glue ones also work but I find the plastic hooks easier to nail where I want and just take off and nail were I need elsewhere.
Generally, You can hook the power cable to the back of the desk and zip tie other ones to it