• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is a man with a big butt considered attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgeton

How does my manbutt fare, GAF?

DyQNiR.jpg

tumblr_m63nviLhJ21qjqtico1_400.gif

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Bumped thread, but no new photos? Let's fix that.

How about an example from the most narcissistic Russian man of 2012, Pavel Petel.

In compression tights:
https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/801...c4ebed267/tumblr_mfcqqfsq4a1r13tm3o1_1280.jpg

And in motion:
NSFWish: Fetish Gear

That GIF is mesmerizing. I stared at that thing for a few seconds, and I hardly ever do that.
It's freaky how the top part is pointy. Are they really not implants?

I remember seeing a lot more several years ago. >>;

lenovox1

You can tell something about people with collections of photos of themselves in different NSFW positions :b "Lemme just check da archives"

Yep. They're fun
in bed ;-)

I have a muscular butt but it's mostly fat.

Oxymoron.

Yeah, I think a visual would help out. :p

It's freaky how the top part is pointy. Are they really not implants?

In the gif where he's in the unitard? I understand what you mean, but that looks about right with the way his knees are flexed, his back is arched, and he's clenching his cheeks like he's trying to hide something he stoke. Seems natural when you take that stuff into account.

mantidor

wow at this thread...

(this post is in no way a subscribe, no sirs)

You never get an actual big butt on men though, not the way some women get them, so even a "big" butt is not disproportionately large to be freaky. In conclusion, yes big butts are very nice.

wow at this thread...

You never get an actual big butt on men though, not the way some women get them, so even a "big" butt is not disproportionately large to be freaky. In conclusion, yes big butts are very nice.

you must not know many black dudes

mantidor

well yeah, it's never going to be as asthetically pleasing as a womans ass thats for sure

oh I think you got me wrong, gigantic behinds on women are a little freaky, but it doesn't show as much on men because they are usually also bigger in other areas, like waist, back, torso, etc. even if their butts are the exact same size as a woman with a gigantic butt. Basically, women can look more disproportionate.

I'm not being objective of course, since I do prefer the male form :p

lenovox1

Quoting, just because, anymore of this guy? I'm in love!

I'm fairly certain that that's the backside of Royal Ballet principle dancer Edward Watson. He's an incredibly beautiful, athletic, flexible, and mature dancer.

That's a screenshot from a full class the Royal Ballet streamed last year taken somewhere during the middle of the class.

It doesn't look like he models any on the side, so that screenshot is about as good as you're going to get. Unless you're willing to sit through a bog standard ballet class. Incentive: Ed looks as good from the front as he does from the back. Bonus incentive: More ballet boys for you to fall in love with.

Alcoori

Then it can't be "mostly fat"... it's either muscular, or "mostly fat". Can't be both at the same time, at least in semantic terms.

Oh silly me. I mean to write flat not fat. Sorry I should have paid attention to what I was writing and reading. You're right, can't be muscle and fat, ha.

A.E Suggs

I would love to hear the opinions of both Gay GAF and Lady GAF on this matter.

Not to big but not small either, I find it attractive but its not something that I need on a guy and most def not the real attraction point for me.

wow at this thread...

Which is why I don't really care for the ass on a man, but having no ass is never a good thing imo no matter who you are weather its attractive or not.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think big round butts are attractive on people of all genders.

So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom