• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is a man with a big butt considered attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunan

Now we need a photo of Chris Pine's butt from Star Trek.

ibyJ2sGYUZURMd.jpg

2nlzk2u.gif

lenovox1

Bumped thread, but no new photos? Let's fix that.

How about an example from the most narcissistic Russian man of 2012, Pavel Petel.

In compression tights:
tumblr_mfcqqfsq4a1r13tm3o1_1280.jpg

And in motion:
NSFWish: Fetish Gear

That GIF is mesmerizing. I stared at that thing for a few seconds, and I hardly ever do that.

Alrus

I've been complimented on my butt quite a lot. I don't really get it, I don't find it that special :p

Anyway yeah, a nice firm ass is attractive to tons of people.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Bumped thread, but no new photos? Let's fix that.

How about an example from the most narcissistic Russian man of 2012, Pavel Petel.

In compression tights:
tumblr_mfcqqfsq4a1r13tm3o1_1280.jpg

And in motion:
NSFWish: Fetish Gear

That GIF is mesmerizing. I stared at that thing for a few seconds, and I hardly ever do that.

I'm not gay, I love the womens but... oh man.... oh... man.

Shapely? Probably? Big? depends.

If we're talking about this solely in the eyes of the opposite gender then it depends on how much innate attraction plays in the eyes of the beholder.

Generally speaking, lower testosterone creates weight gain below the hips. This is where the 'apple' and 'pear' shapes come into play and why men are more attracted to the 'hourglass' figure. Women are innately attracted to figures high in testosterone, men are generally the opposite. This is why when women lose their fertility during menopause the majority have a body shape change that reflects this. A man who is seen visually as exhibiting gynoid fat distribution will probably have some trouble being seen as 'sexy'.

See the following figures:

http://www.nature.com/nrcardio/journal/v6/n8/images/nrcardio.2009.105-f1.jpg

http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/media/medical/hw/h9991471_001.jpg

So I'm sure a chiseled man with a shapely butt will be seen as admirable, but probably not incredibly sexy in the way men view it on women. But a guy who just has a 'big butt' in comparison to the rest of his body will probably not be seen as very attractive.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I was so proud when someone actually said to me 'you have a great ass' after being flat as a plank forever. Squats and deadies ftw. Love a good ass on a guy but there are limits. If it's just TOO much, like they work out every second of every day, not interested.

Bladenic

I get compliments all the time, and I've had my butt smacked a good amount of times by girls. Especially back when I hardcore lifted and did a ton of squats.

CDX

Is a man with a big butt considered attractive?
Hell yes.

Love! Eddie Cibrian. Sabrina the teenage witch knew what to do with him, put him in front of a mirror and have him turn around

wXFEj.gif

yyqbU.gif

Matthew McConaughey
kqDWEl.jpg

Ryan Phillippe
RYxCr.jpg

All men with dat ass, and it's hot.

UraMallas

I've never thought about it until recently but all of my GFs have complimented me on my ass. A couple liked to grab it. I always thought it was just silly things that girls say because I don't find my ass attractive.

Jeans now are styled to form to your butt pretty tight, even with men, so I have been receiving more compliments on it. This has brought me over the last couple years to the realization that men's butts are attractive although I don't get it. I can't tell WHY my butt is nice.

More importantly....be honest, how many of you are self-conscious of your butt?

Not at all because I've been told it's nice and when I look at it it just looks like my ass. I try to wear jeans that form my ass now because of this. If you got it, flaunt it. Although, I have no idea what I've got.

Adam J.

My ass is hella-flat, which looks weird as hell because my legs are pretty shapely/muscular. Just about every women I've been with has commented on this too..They hate it! Oh well..

lenovox1

I've never thought about it until recently but all of my GFs have complimented me on my ass. A couple liked to grab it. I always thought it was just silly things that girls say because I don't find my ass attractive.

Jeans now are styled to form to your butt pretty tight, even with men, so I have been receiving more compliments on it. This has brought me over the last couple years to the realization that men's butts are attractive although I don't get it. I can't tell WHY my butt is nice.

Pic, and we'll be happy to tell you. We're very nice like that. ^_^

no. i like big feet instead. what am i suppose to do with a big butt. my penis can't even reach inside because of my huge thighs.

IceCold

I've had women compliment my ass. I have Starting Strength to thank for that and also for making it harder to find jeans that fit properly.

Ive got a big trunk.

Its mostly due having well-trained legs. My Quads are bigger than the common man. Used to run and squat alot.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I have a sizable rump (thank you football/squats) and have gotten compliments and random ass pinches/grabs from random girls/gay guys for basically a decade.

Always been told my best features are my eyes and ass.

Of course they’re attractive. Why is this even a question?

And, for those wondering, the OP used the words “firm” and “maintained” as descriptors, so one would assume butt abs are the ideal, in this case.
bluebird said:
Things like "I'd like to squeeze his tush" and others, but I've never once seen a person say "Damn, look at the guys butt, it's awesome" in real life.
Are these not two different ways of saying “that’s a nice ass”?
Opiate said:
Wait 100 years and see if obesity comes back in to style.
I thought that finding obesity attractive in the past had less to do with attraction to the actually physical feature and more to do with the implications of being fat at the time(i.e. that one was rich enough to afford an excess of food and not have to perform any kind of manual labor).
shadyspace said:
My girl is pretty enamored with my ass and it kinda freaks me out I thought only dudes were into butts
What made you assume that?
btrboyev said:
| <------that's what my ass looks like.
How can you even sit…

It is important to some extent, but I see many people don't care much for it beyond the "nice butt" compliment.

I also get compliments on my ass every now and then but since I haven't don't much to get it (mostly genetics, I think) I don't feel like bragging or caring much about it. This was one of my last pics in the "post your pic thread 2012" so I'll take the occasion and cross-post. blurry and not as direct as it can be, but that's the most daring I am willing to share :p..

tumblr_m4ybvtBvOA1qfi02h.gif

lenovox1

A good bubble butt on a twink is glorious.

tumblr_md43vm91u31r2furao1_500.jpg

Any other examples? We need to celebrate hot man ass of all types here.

I also get compliments on my ass every now and then but since I haven't don't much to get it (mostly genetics, I think) I don't feel like bragging or caring much about it. This was one of my last pics in the "post your pic thread 2012" so I'll take the occasion and cross-post. blurry and not as direct as it can be, but that's the most daring I am willing to share :p..

For good reason, of course. Great jeans.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I got an above average one, got teased for it in school, nowadays people compliment it tho, I mean even dudes tell me that

I got an above average one, got teased for it in school, nowadays people compliment it tho, I mean even dudes tell me that

Remember a pretty hot girl once said to me in school "nice ass" and I was happy for like 2 seconds, then her friend said "what ass? THERE BARELY IS ANY". It was 2 great seconds of joy though.

The Lamp

My best friend (he's a guy) has quite the ass. He seems to hate it but I'm almost jealous lol. If you could rank it on a scale from "pancake" to "dat ass", he'd be a "Nicki Minaj" for men. Like sometimes he doesn't fit into jeans just because his ass won't lol. All of us (his friends) lightly tease him about it and he teases back. He's not fat or anything, in fact he's been asked to model at Hollister. He's just got dat ass. Never met a guy with a body like that...slim and toned....but got a massive, firm butt. Hahahaha.

My coworker asked me if my ass had been getting bigger. She said not a bad thing, she asked if I had been doing squats or something.

lenovox1

I don't understand how clothing that tight is even possible. I kind of want to touch it.

The fabric? Have you ever felt nylons before? Imagine a thicker, softer version of that.

I'm guessing he's in the middle of ballet class, and the tights just kind of find their way up there after a while. Dance tights are incredibly lightweight, so you don't really feel anything (and even if you do feel something, you don't really care at that point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom