• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Tekken 5: DR more popular in Japanese arcades than VF5?

S. L.

yea the melty blood part is a lot more shocking... as shocking as a japanese arcade ranking chart can get

Speaking of Arcadia, anyone have a high-res scan of that Ikaruga poster in Arcadia issue 22 (March 2002)

I want to print it out at 17"x 44" and put it on my wall.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Tekken 5: DR has always been out on the top(for fighting games) except for maybe 1 or 2 months since it came out last year...

That gundam game is a beast though....

MarkMan said:
Tekken 5: DR has always been out on the top(for fighting games) except for maybe 1 or 2 months since it came out last year...

That gundam game is a beast though....
Is that the one with the pods? I remember trying that game out when I went to Akihabara last year. The lines you see for that game daily are intense, regardless of what arcade you stop by that has it.

And yeah, it looked like more people were playing T5:DR than VF5. It made it easy to try the game out versus being reluctant to getting owned hard. XD

icecream

Public Health Threat
S. L. said:
yea the melty blood part is a lot more shocking... as shocking as a japanese arcade ranking chart can get
Why? It's one of the better 2-D fighters to come in recent times...

Top Bottom