• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there anyone more beautiful than Melissa Theuriau? (besides Robertsan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzader

Banned
fuck, she damn hot! Cant believe you wankers wouldn't tap it cuz she wears 'too much' makeup. Who gives a crap, she's hotter than most women.

zon

mr stroke said:
For news reporters-Yes
7_61_320_MacCallum_2008.jpg

(Martha MacCallum at Fox News wins hottest news reporter)

NO. FUCKING NO.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
But this guy is her husband (gives hope to us all no?):

6ukivlq0.jpg

dmshaposv

BobJustBob said:
Holy shit! Congratulations, you have posted the first picture of this woman where she actually looks attractive.

Seriously? regardless of how highbrow your tastes are she is beautiful in every pic. Or you have no penis.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
robertsan21 said:
is she even cuter than my latest catch..... hmm

photo5.jpg
For the love of god !! Give us some hope man !!
;_;

*bows*

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The chick on robertsan picture... is not wearing anything is it? o_O

Fersis

Opus Angelorum said:
I'm not aware of robertsan21, is he a good looking bastard?
Yeah...but that is just the tip of the iceberg.... you should check some of his threads.

Clevinger

she's pretty stunning wet and in a bikini/topless.

She really doesn't need all that makeup they put on her for the news.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Opus Angelorum said:
I'm not aware of robertsan21, is he a good looking bastard?
Robertsan is like Zeus. He can take the form of a beam of light or a swan or anything and impregnate you through the internet.

Y2Kev said:
Robertsan is like Zeus. He can take the form of a beam of light or a swan or anything and impregnate you through the internet.

I've clearly lead a sheltered life during my few years on NeoGAF, I'd never heard of him before now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Souldriver said:
She's the only woman who could make me straight.

GOD DAMN she's beautiful!

You're the second gay Gaffer to say that actually. Or maybe it was you last time as well.

Fersis

Opus Angelorum said:
I've clearly lead a sheltered life during my few years on NeoGAF, I'd never heard of him before now.
He is a nice sweden guy that instead of 99% of the internet has a great life with gorgeous women. (I mean, im not even allowed to dream about that kind of beauties ;_; )

YYZ

This guy is a lot hotter than that French anchorwoman:

DSC01272.jpg

ie1njd.gif

oh shit I forgot about the thread title, my bad.

Fersis

YYZ said:
This guy is a lot hotter than that French anchorwoman:
*Totally rad robertsan picture*

As a 100% straight guy i approve your post.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
agrajag said:
She's nice, but there are lots of better looking women.

Ahem, I think at this point "better looking" becomes purely relative and irrelevant.

LOOK AT HER EXPRESSIONS!

adamsappel said:
Is she smart as well, or just a (gorgeous) talking head?

:lol She is Einstein compared to your average US newscaster. In Europe the news people tend to be rather smart and informed, not mere talking heads.

gantz85 said:
Goddamn it's the retard grocer from the movie Amelie

Yep! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom