• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there anyone more beautiful than Melissa Theuriau? (besides Robertsan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite close, but still..

Representing the Dutch:

259gylv.jpg

And the obligatory video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR5tknLiAzA&feature=related
(turn up your speakers)

Ashhong

question: i just googled her and up came a topless photo of her on the beach. is that real? i need to know

edit: just saw posts above...different pictures, but must be her. awesome.

Raguel

My mind boggles. I mean....i'm glad a guy with a defect like that can get such a beautiful girl. But...wut?

DihcarEM

gray_fox224 said:
What's wrong with his arm?

He had a train-accident, his friend was killed while he lost the use of his arm.

And for all the guys puzzeled with this match-up, he's actually a very popular guy in France.
And she isn't that much taller then him, not like the blond model the video showed. Which he also sorta made a French movie about, him in the lead and a french blonde model who also dwarfed him.

nitewulf

DihcarEM said:
He had a train-accident, his friend was killed while he lost the use of his arm.

And for all the guys puzzeled with this match-up, he's actually a very popular guy in France.
And she isn't that much taller then him, not like the blond model the video showed. Which he also sorta made a French movie about, him in the lead and a french blonde model who also dwarfed him.
yeah Angel-A, good movie. he is actually a pretty charming guy...still odd. but good to see some women dont give a fuck about looks.

DihcarEM

nitewulf said:
yeah Angel-A, good movie. he is actually a pretty charming guy...still odd. but good to see some women dont give a fuck about looks.

Yeah, i agree but it's not like the dude is super ugly or anything. He's succesful, funny,charming,ect For a lot of women any one of these is attractive to them.
And as far as odd couples go, there have been a lot worse then this, like those old disgusting dude's with a playmate type wife, i doubt they find their spouse handsome, ahh what the hell do i know, maybe they do.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
nitewulf said:
well there's kucinich and his wife:

kucinich1.jpg

kucinich-and-wife.jpg

wat...

I think she believes in Alien-Gods or something, and she's probably into REALLY kinky sex.

That is my guess.

Squeak

@the org. poster: Pretty standard. Not bad looking at all, but somewhat generic looking beautiful.

This

506x316_bryce.jpg

24_brycedallashoward.jpg

Is an example of real beauty.

G-Fex

Squeak said:
@the org. poster: Pretty standard. Not bad looking at all, but somewhat generic looking beautiful.

This

506x316_bryce.jpg

24_brycedallashoward.jpg

Is an example of real beauty.

the most beautiful when I saw spider-man 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom