• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Not Simpsons, but still caught my eye:

vH1LCP9.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao, while I do think Colombia should've won, Miss Philippine is also beautiful. EDIT: Holy shit at that Star Wars and Alvin pic.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Where are my points Joe

I don't recall this at all.

Its from Ralph loves Lisa, the first? valentines day episode which pretty much the defines Ralphs personality. Before that he was pretty much a background character, seemingly more intelligent as well. And bar one throwaway line in Kamp Krusty, you had no idea that he was the son of the indept Police Chief! One of my favourites for sure.

My challenge

Look at Off-Topic's first page, take the first 10 threads you see that aren't [SPOILERS] threads, LTTP threads, |OT| threads, or THIS THREAD, and assign a gif to each of them

I know there's a Simpsons pic/gif for this sort of scenario....

When the cool new guy comes into the office, and within 5 minutes he's got everyone dancing, even the stuffy old boss.

Top Bottom