• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Israel destroys Palestinian classrooms ahead of first day of school

I'm waiting for people to come in and defending this since such young children don't deserve a right to education if they were raised by criminals or something like that. I don't know how this whole act could be justifiable, those children probably don't want to take part in any of this.
JordanN coming in 3,2,1...

7Th

How come neo-nazis don't care that Trump is an Israel lapdog that licks Netanyahu's balls on a daily basis?

Derwind

I'm pretty sure Gal Gadot did it all herself. Or ordered it. Per GAF standards.

A thread about palestinian schools(donated by NGOs) being destroyed just before the start of the school year and young children forced to go in cramped tents in the baking sun and you choose this thread to whine about criticism of Gal Gadot, an IDF supporter & Aparthied sympathiser. Seriously?

Dumb and counterproductive. This will just create more uneducated people with an axe to grind against israel. Round and round we go.

I'm increasingly of the view that this is exactly what the Israeli government wants and that they're more than happy to live with the current level of violence as the price for not having to give up land or make other concessions. They're calculating, rightly going by the current demographics, that if the current situation continues for another 50 years then an actual Palestinian state will no longer be viable from either a population or land perspective.

Zaph

Keep the Palestinians uneducated and angry, so they keep picking up almost entirely ineffective weapons, so Israel keeps receiving billions from Uncle Sam.

Only a matter of time until Israel finds some solution, a final one if you will, to this Palestinian problem.

From the persecuted to the persecutors

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I just don't care enough what Gal Gadot believes. Because she's Gal Gadot.

It's very possible to be critical of a person while still enjoying his or her work. What if hypothetically she was a racist or bigot or worse and clamored for the genocide of your particular race? I'm sure it would matter then and no longer be irrelevant to you because "she's Gal Gadot."

commedieu

Banned
Fox? There's a bipartisan consensus that this is totally acceptable.
This. One of the few "both sides right?" That's actually correct in the United states. Both parties support this deplorable nation, with billions of tax payers dollars, as Israel needs the latest in technology to bulldoze homes.

Goofalo

It's very possible to be critical of a person while still enjoying his or her work. What if hypothetically she was a racist or bigot or worse and clamored for the genocide of your particular race? I'm sure it would matter then and no longer be irrelevant to you because "she's Gal Gadot."

Maybe I don't have to care about the things you care about.

Statistically, I have less than 10 years to live. So, I don't care about a lot of things I cared about 2 years ago.

Mahonay

Banned

Statistically, I have less than 10 years to live. So, I don't care about a lot of things I cared about 2 years ago.
You sure seem to care by continuing to post about it.
I hope you get cancer.
tenor.gif

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
What? She's an actress and I just don't care enough about her political beliefs.

Maybe I should shit on you for not caring for cancer research as much as I do.

1) You don't have to go out of your way to research anything and everything you enjoy. That's your choice and the majority of us don't know milkshake ducks if they hit us in the face. The point is that you were presented with the insinuation that your beloved actress may actually hold an unpopular view, at the very least, but you put your head in the sand and pretend it's okay without caring to find out just how bad the *issue* may be.

2) How did you determine that you care more about cancer research than the poster you quoted? What a dumb thing to say. Wow. lol

I hope you get cancer.

I suppose you do care more about cancer research than that person since you're going full-Goebbels.

I take back what I said.

commedieu

Banned

I never thought I'd see someone throw their cancer out as a defense of gal gadots alleged support of ethnic cleansing...

But. Here we are.

I hope for the best for you.

Edit: well that escalated...

...Like Israeli defensive actions.

cwmartin

You've actively decided to care about criticism of Gal Gadot. That's nice of you.

Geist-

Israel doing everything they can to destroy their own image. Because they know the US isn't going to do shit regardless.

UberTag

Sounds about par for the course.
Also, Democrats love this government as well. America will forever be Israel's bitch while their tyranny on the Palestinian people remains forever unchecked.

Keasar

Four Palestinian communities have seen their educational facilities - donated by international bodies and NGOs - destroyed on grounds they have been built without permission
A bit confused by this bit, was the schools without permission or was their destruction without permission?
I hope you get cancer.

giphy.gif

And also, what's with all this "Gal Gadot"? I had to do a quick word search and you're the only one who mentioned it, nothing in the article, nothing in the posts before you. Just suddenly "Gal Gadot" (whom I had to even look up cause I have no clue who she was).

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
FUCK the Israeli government! Land-stealing human rights abusers attacking children's education because the people they oppress have the gall to want their kids to learn.

Top Bottom