• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's 2023, the Bethesda defense shouldn't exist anymore

It's not even 60fps to have the "same feel as CoD." 🙄
Gunplay. You know the difference between gunplay and fluidity?
The gunplay is as good. I'm having as much fun in FPS mode as I have ever had with Halo, COD and Rage 2. The step up from Fallout 4 to this is crazy good. The work Id have done to this game is a stand out.

Some areas of this game look really good. Walking around Akira in 3rd person is stunning, as are most of the cities. Actually, New Atlantis is the worst looking in my eyes.
It shows that the creation engine can produce to beautiful graphics, its just how many resources they put into it.

I think they could have spent another six months polishing it and fixing the average NPC models, and it would have been all round beautiful.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Gunplay. You know the difference between gunplay and fluidity?
The gunplay is as good. I'm having as much fun in FPS mode as I have ever had with Halo, COD and Rage 2. The step up from Fallout 4 to this is crazy good. The work Id have done to this game is a stand out.
Ok 🙄

Togh

Bethesda is just one of the few fortunate companies that get a free pass from their fans, much like Blizzard, Nintendo and Apple. No matter what they do, their fans got it covered and will clean their mess for free.

Bethesda is just one of the few fortunate companies that get a free pass from their fans, much like Blizzard, Nintendo and Apple. No matter what they do, their fans got it covered and will clean their mess for free.
You left out a few companies and fans there, bub. In fact, most fan bases tend to like the games they like, for some odd reason.

Togh

You left out a few companies and fans there, bub. In fact, most fan bases tend to like the games they like, for some odd reason.
Of course I can't cite them all, I only mentioned the ones that are in the tip of my tongue, mostly because of recent cases. Imagine if Pokémon or Diablo developers had gotten the same treatment the Cyberpunk 2077 got after the messy launch.

Top Bottom