• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

5Hg3QUn.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm working up to

Not fighting in the literal sense but this clip sure ass hell serves it's purpose as a metaphor for the journey I'm upon.

Going back and reignite that fire and bring forth my best while dealing with the demons that brought me down.

Love how Rocky 3 really puts an emphasis on the psychological part that's fundamental and part of the ultimate synergy that happens if the results of a combination of physical and mental prowess leads to one's true will when letting go of all fear and truly begins to believe in thyself

We all look stupid doing what we're not accustomed to. Perseverance and believing in what you put in will lead to results no matter how rough the starting point is will bring about so much untapped and semi unaware creative potential

Last edited:

Codes 208

Cold showers, fresh food, no alchohol and long Epsom salt baths helps me. Although I have a mild form. That somehow manifested in my mid twenties.
Oh! Ill keep that in mind if that ever develops for me, i was referring to the new scroll down ads that neogaf added. Blocks the home button, so now you need to scroll all the way to the top (which on mobile, it is kinda annoying)

Last edited:
Top Bottom