• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

vCv0JlH.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Just stay out of the Twitter thread, man.
Nah it's not that. That's the only thing that's made me laugh today. My allergies are just kicking my ass, coughing and sneezing, and I twisted my ankle this morning going down the stairs. All this after getting over a bum shoulder last week.

Feels like my body is disintegrating lol

Last edited:
iu

got a kitten and its exhausting as fuck. shes a little cutie and i adore her but she has so much energy lol. also i have other cats who are a few years old. they are growling and hissing at the kitten. ive had to break up a few confrontations. little kitten is bold and fearless but if the other two get to her they'll probably take a swipe at her. shes so tiny so wont be able to defend herself yet. ive been keeping the kitten in the bedroom to give her a safe space. the room is full of food bowls, litter tray, and toys. when i let the others outside i let the kitten explore the house. shes doing great and even the two older cats are seeming to warm up a little. they are still growling but i can tell by their behavior they are not scared but just a bit freaked out and surprised lol. itll take them a while to settle down.

oh and i typed all that out with one hand because ive got the kitten lying in my other arm right now :messenger_grinning_sweat:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
hJIhpEl.jpg

I was running a heist with friends on GTA Online, was having fun and decided to make a drink. One martini turned into three, followed by half an Old Fashioned before I passed out on the couch right after we got our big payout.

I'll eventually learn my lesson that I can't drink like I did when I was in my 20's. Thank Christ for extra strength Advil.

Top Bottom