• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've made a huge mistake...or two

Joe Molotov

Forest hikes giving people STD's now. No-one is safe.

JKcGQAY.jpg

Dunno, ticks really dig in and feed on your juicy nutrients, crabs on the other hand hang out and party on.

Personally, I think I would simply shave my nuts and get some treatment.

As opposed to sitting there and trying to dig out ticks.

That's right....on the crotch you can just shave. I uhhhh, honestly forgot about that.

To the suggestion of the bleach bath... don't bleach and urine form some type of lethal gas? Or is that just cat or dog pee?

I mean, I don't usually pee when I take a bath, but if you've got your dick in bleach I don't know what's going to happen.

Chlorine gas is what comes out, isn't it?

Mohonky

for future reference.. since we are talking about it...What is the best way to get rid of crabs? Do you have to go to a doctor or are there creams?

Does shaving matter w/crabs? Don't they burrow underneath the skin?

No the shaving is for easier access of treatment, shaving alone wont rid you of them no. But they do love to hair out on hair follicles.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
So last Sunday we got the horse worm bursting out of a locust thread, now ticks feeding on balls.

VIX38TKl.jpg

Del Toro, even your marketing is strange!

My wife works in daycare and said that it looked similar to scabies (did not know this was a bug before clicking on this thread) and they burrow and causes the shitty bumps. It didn't look like any of the lice she's had to deal with.

Either way doctor ASAP OP

soultron

Banned
The reveal combined with the moment of realization made me bellow with laughter.

I'm so sorry OP. Go see a doc/urologist ASAP.

My wife works in daycare and said that it looked similar to scabies (did not know this was a bug before clicking on this thread) and they burrow and causes the shitty bumps. It didn't look like any of the lice she's had to deal with.

Either way doctor ASAP OP

Crabs look different from head lice, because pubic hair is coarser and spaced differently from head hair. Evolution yo.

commedieu

Banned
Might as well go to the doc since you need to be tested for STIs.

Once again, going to the professionals who are experienced with this is the best choice.

Unfortunate, but Naked -- u should probably give a heads up to your most recent partner. Seems like the right thing to do.

Rapstah

Exposure to chlorine gas apparently has a 1% chance of killing you, so I would pee and take a shower before that bleach bath.

Teggy

Congrats on the sex?

Yeah, anyone with a dog will tell you that's no tick. Plus when the tick has managed to burrow in it just looks like a greyish seed sticking out.

Looks like crabs. And I doubt you got it from the forest.

I volunteered at a homeless services non-profit for a couple years and have seen both head and public lice. (Thankfully not in their "native environment.) That's what these look like.

There's a product called "Rid" by Bayer that is pretty much the best thing going to get rid of lice. http://ridlice.com

You're also probably going to want to treat all your clothing and bedding and your chair and couch, if applicable.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I had really small ticks on my balls and in my butt crack once when I was 8. I was climibing trees with a friend.

I was taking a shit at my grandparents a day or two later and was like wtfffff

Rubbing alcohol helped them wiggle out

Top Bottom