• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata implies he may resign over poor business performance

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
You just ignore the thread then? Nintendo is also guilty of not traversing new ground, it would be fair from you to complain about that also.

That's pretty much what people in touch with reality suggests. Let them do what they do best, they just need to make a slight adjustment and that is, not all of their properties should be expanded to include everyone. Stuff like Metroid, Zelda or Fire Emblen should be games designed for gamers and not dumbed down or denaturalized to appeal to more users.

The critic that Nintendo gets and with reason is the failure to stablish solid relationships with 3rd parties to suplement the holes in their catalogue. In the last 2 consoles cycles they couldn't even get a solid substitute for Rare. The impact of that abscence is quite evident specially with the Wii U.

Interesting... so you substitute Iwata with... Iwata.

No one at NIntendo then. So we capture talent from MS and Sony?

Terrible, it was a brilliant move from Yamauchi to avoid him.

Don't take too hard with Filsaime there's nothing much he can do as he is just a PR face. Lincol is from a time where NOA had more relevance in the company's management.

Abandon the device is the worst option you could take. Nintendo can still sustain an irrelevant product and make a profit. Like we have witnessed in more than one occation.

First person in the forum i've seen that "get's it" so clearly. Well done!

Considering the software droughts with Wii in the later years, with 3DS at launch, and with Wii U so far... I keep being less and less convinced that selling Rare was a good business and long term move for them.

Considering the software droughts with Wii in the later years, with 3DS at launch, and with Wii U so far... I keep being less and less convinced that selling Rare was a good business and long term move for them.
Pretty much...

Selling Rare seems to have been a good busyness move. Now, selling them and not finding a substitute for it was just shortsighted.. If Nintendo insists on not growing 3rd party relationships they need a solid partner in crime as Rare was in those days.

I still think keeping Rare and buying their remaining stock would've been beneficial for both parties (hell, even Microsoft in a way) in the long-run, especially if Rare maintained the level of output they had for the N64 for the GCN and especially Wii during those system's droughts. Probably could've combated the 'kiddy' image the GCN had and the overall lack of shooters and fighting games the Wii had with Perfect Dark and Killer Instinct sequels as well.

People pointing at how one team performed with SFAdv out of six different dev teams at Rare when they were sold as a sign that they were declining really don't seem to get why they fell by the wayside.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Pretty much...

Selling Rare seems to have been a good busyness move. Now, selling them and not finding a substitute for it was just shortsighted.. If Nintendo insists on not growing 3rd party relationships they need a solid partner in crime as Rare was in those days.

Well MS was not able to use its talent pool well and now pretty much diluted what Rare once was. This does not necessarily mean that Rare would not have been able to help Nintendo during the past few years.

Brera

Banned
It's sad to see the Nintendo fanbase in this state. It reminds of the DC/Saturn era Sega fanboys. So superior. So blind to what was seriously wrong with Sega.

It heartens me that others have chosen to speak out and repeat what I've been saying for months!

I'll never buy Skyward Sword as it represents EVERYTHING nintendo got wrong with the Wii.

Having said that...the art design was pretty good compared to WW and tP which were abortions.

No one had a problem with cel shading. They had a problem with shit cel shading.

It's sad to see the Nintendo fanbase in this state. It reminds of the DC/Saturn era Sega fanboys. So superior. So blind to what was seriously wrong with Sega.

It heartens me that others have chosen to speak out and repeat what I've been saying for months!

I'll never buy Skyward Sword as it represents EVERYTHING nintendo got wrong with the Wii.

Having said that...the art design was pretty good compared to WW and tP which were abortions.

No one had a problem with cel shading. They had a problem with shit cel shading.

What shit cell shading Zelda game are you on about cos I've never seen one

Thats funny cause skyward sword was like a mix of the two. lol

Nibel

Didn't you get banned for shit like that before?

Like a broken record, it's hilarious but please go on: teach us what's wrong in this world and judge games which you haven't even bought

Brera

Banned
Good Things Iwata has been involved with.
+ Almost single handedly drafted the idea of Brain Age, and went to Dr. Kawashima himself to acquire the license and concept. Then created the internal Nintendo teams that would develop Brain Age, English Training, DS Dictionary, and all those mega successful Touch Generation games.
+ Iwata Asks
+ Nintendo Direct
+ Expand EAD to Tokyo. (But what about Osaka and Sapporo?)
+ Purchased Monolith Soft.
+ Salvaged ND Cube

Bad Things Iwata has been involved with.
- Destroyed Nintendo of America's self government.
- Over empowered Shigeru Miyamoto. Miyamoto has mismanaged EAD Division's scheduling and concepts on several occasions.
- Poorly managed Western first-party productions and localization approval
- Virtual Console horrible management
- Failed to expand Overall R&D at a sufficient rate
- Western R&D management

I'm not even touching the hardware decisions.

So he basically made SHITLOADS of mistakes and fuck ups and one positive move?

Brera

Banned
Thats funny cause skyward sword was like a mix of the two. lol

Skyward Sword had a mix but they tweaked what didn't really work. Mainly Link. He's grown on me over the years but I can see why some people are turned off by it.

I wish SS didn't have motion controls. I would have bought it in a heart beat.

To be fair, is not about "X" group of followers being worse or better. The fan of "whatever" base is an unreasonable been. What changes is the situation in which the fan is put. This cycle seems to be the turn for the Nintendo guild, as it was some time ago with the first year of the PS3 and Sony's camarilla.

Purchasing Monolith Soft was a brilliant decision. They have become a huge asset to Nintendo imo as I see Xenoblade as the best new IP Nintendo has created last generation and a solid jrpg.

I can only see Iwata resigning if he does not meet the goals he put forward.

Skyward Sword had a mix but they tweaked what didn't really work. Mainly Link. He's grown on me over the years but I can see why some people are turned off by it.

I wish SS didn't have motion controls. I would have bought it in a heart beat.
Skyward Sword gets a lot of things wrong but saying it's indicative of everything wrong with Nintendo without even owning it or at least playing it at length is odd, to say the least.

At least we can agree that TP has pretty bad art direction?

royalan

I see 6 pluses there. 6 is not 1. Learn to count Bera. :p

I really do think the negatives listed cost the company long term than the positives benefited them.

I mean, Iwata Asks and Nintendo Directs are cute, but only hardcore fans give a fuck about them. Nothing more than preaching to the choir and a vent for Iwata's narcissism.

I like the monkey in the forest still. That stuff was great looking. Twilight realm too is great.
TP's problems for me are the overall game design is lacking.
Bad might be an over-exaggeration, but some of the characters in Twilight Princess flat out look like mutants. The psuedo-realistic art style certainly doesn't help things either.

In other areas the direction still dampers things a bit; the realistic style makes the barren Hyrule field all the more obvious, while in WW the cel-shading complimented the similarly huge and empty ocean in a way. Also compare the slime enemies in WW, to TP to SS's; TP's are hilariously lazy in comparison.

JoeM86

People are continuing to fail to see that Nintendo cannot and should not compete tech to tech with Microsoft and Sony. They sell them as lossleading devices for at least 3 years. Unlike them, Nintendo is a gaming company only and to sell a console at a significant loss (the PS3 was at like $300 loss at launch) would screw the company's financials and drain all the money they have accumulated.

It astounds me that people continue to fail to see this. It wouldn't help them meet financial targets or business performance, it is what would bankrupt them

Toski

People are continuing to fail to see that Nintendo cannot and should not compete tech to tech with Microsoft and Sony. They sell them as lossleading devices for at least 3 years. Unlike them, Nintendo is a gaming company only and to sell a console at a significant loss (the PS3 was at like $300 loss at launch) would screw the company's financials and drain all the money they have accumulated.

It astounds me that people continue to fail to see this.

It astounds me that you fail to see that Nintendo could've had a more powerful system if they dropped the gamepad. And before you say "that would make them the same as MS/Sony," If the Wii U were slightly more powerful than the Durango, (it would probably have half the RAM though) I believe Nintendo would have actual Western 3rd party support.

Brera

Banned
Skyward Sword gets a lot of things wrong but saying it's indicative of everything wrong with Nintendo without even owning it or at least playing it at length is odd, to say the least.

At least we can agree that TP has pretty bad art direction?

I've been Nintendo fan since i've been playing games. I know Nintendo. Once they had a gimmick in their mind, they go all out at the expense of common sense and playability. Touch controls being one...I stayed about from Phantom Hour glass for this very reason and Kid Icarus? Fuck dat!

The worst part about WW was that Nintendo lost their confidence. That was their D day, before then, they were doing everything right but the outbreak of hate directed at WW really confused them and they tried to appease the fans resulting in TP and it's awful art and OoT retread (they've only now realised LTTP is the best not OoT). I bought the GC version of TP to play on my Wii at launch. I believe in control pad controls not motion controls!

I'll buy SS once they release a GC version.

Also, GC would have been a bigger success if they had released a pad resembling the WiiU Pro pad.

the GC pad destroyed that console. Miyamoto really threw Nintendo under a bus demanding that bullshit control pad.

JoeM86

It astounds me that you fail to see that Nintendo could've had a more powerful system if they dropped the gamepad. And before you say "that would make them the same as MS/Sony," If the Wii U were slightly more powerful than the Durango, (it would probably have half the RAM though) I believe Nintendo would have actual Western 3rd party support.

For it to be slightly more powerful than the Durango, it would have had to have been sold at a decent loss, which brings me back to my point.

Plus, developers are always moaning about Nintendo. They often say they can't compete with Nintendo's own games, which is part of why support is minimal.

Brera

Banned

It astounds me that people continue to fail to see this. It wouldn't help them meet financial targets or business performance, it is what would bankrupt them

This is revisionist bullshit.

Nintendo invented the whole "sell a badass console at a loss and sell overpriced games to make your money back". You sell pile them high and sell em cheap to get the install base up. Old Nintendo would have sold the WiiU for $199. I remember everyone going app shit when GC was announced at £149 and that was after retailers FORCED them to up the price in the UK.

That was standard Nintendo operating procedure...until Iwata took over.

Old Nintendo was all about selling a leading edge console cheaply and making money on games and licensing.

Under Iwata its all about selling shitty hardware for as much as possible. GC was the last console made under the old Nintendo regime.

I've been Nintendo fan since i've been playing games. I know Nintendo. Once they had a gimmick in their mind, they go all out at the expense of common sense and playability. Touch controls being one...I stayed about from Phantom Hour glass for this very reason and Kid Icarus? Fuck dat!

The worst part about WW was that Nintendo lost their confidence. That was their D day, before then, they were doing everything right but the outbreak of hate directed at WW really confused them and they tried to appease the fans resulting in TP and it's awful art and OoT retread (they've only now realised LTTP is the best not OoT). I bought the GC version of TP to play on my Wii at launch. I believe in control pad controls not motion controls!

I'll buy SS once they release a GC version.

Also, GC would have been a bigger success if they had released a pad resembling the WiiU Pro pad.

the GC pad destroyed that console. Miyamoto really threw Nintendo under a bus demanding that bullshit control pad.
I'd say looking like a lunchbox in an era where looking cool to highschool kids legitmately mattered and choosing a stupid and cumbersome mini-disc format were the main things that killed the GCN. Outside a few exceptions I felt the controller works really well with the games tailor-made for the system.

Toski

For it to be slightly more powerful than the Durango, it would have had to have been sold at a decent loss, which brings me back to my point.

Plus, developers are always moaning about Nintendo. They often say they can't compete with Nintendo's own games, which is part of why support is minimal.
How do you know this? The rumored 1.2TF of the Durango is not that powerful and not that expensive, and Nintendo would probably be getting a discount on it.

JoeM86

Nintendo invented the whole "sell a badass console at a loss and sell overpriced games to make your money back".

That was standard Nintendo operating procedure...until Iwata took over.

Old Nintendo was all about selling a leading edge console cheaply and making money on games and licensing.

Under Iwata its all about selling shitty hardware for as much as possible. GC was the last console made under the old Nintendo regime.

As far as I am aware, before the 3DS, Nintendo didn't sell hardware at a loss at all. They may have been the more powerful of the generation, but they weren't at a loss

How do you know this? The rumored 1.2TF of the Durango is not that powerful and not that expensive, and Nintendo would probably be getting a discount on it.

The only way for them to do it would be to cut corners, which would result in the same sort of complaints that exist today

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Nintendo needs to leverage the popularity of their hand held market into the home market. You should be able to play 3ds games through the WiiU. Or at the very least have all hand held VC games available on the WiiU's VC.

Toski

The only way for them to do it would be to cut corners, which would result in the same sort of complaints that exist today

They've cut corners on the Wii U gamepad by giving it an undersized battery. I know you & others have no faith in 3rd parties on Nintendo systems, thinking they'll come up with any excuse to not support it, but as an ex-Nintendo fanboy myself this isn't true.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Good Things Iwata has been involved with.
+ Almost single handedly drafted the idea of Brain Age, and went to Dr. Kawashima himself to acquire the license and concept. Then created the internal Nintendo teams that would develop Brain Age, English Training, DS Dictionary, and all those mega successful Touch Generation games.
+ Iwata Asks
+ Nintendo Direct
+ Expand EAD to Tokyo. (But what about Osaka and Sapporo?)
+ Purchased Monolith Soft.
+ Salvaged ND Cube

Bad Things Iwata has been involved with.
- Destroyed Nintendo of America's self government.
- Over empowered Shigeru Miyamoto. Miyamoto has mismanaged EAD Division's scheduling and concepts on several occasions.
- Poorly managed Western first-party productions and localization approval
- Virtual Console horrible management
- Failed to expand Overall R&D at a sufficient rate
- Western R&D management

I'm not even touching the hardware decisions.

Surely Iwata was involved in more than that..

I seem to recall the idea of a controller that has a familiar shape to non-gamers and can also be held with one hand coming from him, but maybe I'm wrong on that..

Also, if you look at the credits for Endless Ocean 2, he's not listed as executive producer like on any Nintendo game, but under a role that would suggest a higher level of involvement (something like Executive Director iirc). I remember making a mental note of that at the time, because I find the series to be an excellent attempt at diversifying Nintendo's library and creating a type of experience that would appeal to new audiences.

Sales haven't been stellar for EO, but the concept itself is great, in my opinion. Perhaps there are more Nintendo games that were pushed as concepts by Iwata/Nintendo.

Reading various Iwata asks, it seems like several external collaborations on Japanese games which made use of Wii's unique capabilities also came from him, such as Ganbarion's project Pandora's Tower, or Sandlot's Zangeki no Reginleiv.

There is at least the impression Iwata or somebody else at the top of Nintendo is trying to foster new relationships with smaller developers in Japan...

Also, it would seem that Iwata was involved with the successful change of direction in the industrial design for Nintendo hardware, starting with the GBA SP.. I bet you have even more hardware examples to share.

Brera

Banned
As far as I am aware, before the 3DS, Nintendo didn't sell hardware at a loss at all. They may have been the more powerful of the generation, but they weren't at a loss

NES, GB, GBA, SNES, N64, GC were all sold at a loss. Sony copied Nintendo's scheme with ALL of their consoles as did MS.

Nintendo basically invented the model everyone operates. The theory is that over time, the cost of producing the console falls as you re engineer it and make it more efficient etc.

MS had to dump the OG XBOX because they didn't factor this in because they didn't understand who the japanese worked and it was impossible to reduce their costs over time as Nvidea wouldn't reduce the cost of their gfx cards.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback

Nintendo invented the whole "sell a badass console at a loss and sell overpriced games to make your money back". You sell pile them high and sell em cheap to get the install base up. Old Nintendo would have sold the WiiU for $199. I remember everyone going app shit when GC was announced at £149 and that was after retailers FORCED them to up the price in the UK.

Wrong. Nintendo actually marked the Gamecube DOWN just before its launch in the UK (£150 to £129)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1943247.stm

Even after the EA behind the scenes thing?

JoeM86

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Nintendo needs to leverage the popularity of their hand held market into the home market. You should be able to play 3ds games through the WiiU. Or at the very least have all hand held VC games available on the WiiU's VC.

It appears that they're looking into that since they merged the handheld and console R&D divisions so their next handheld and consoles run similar architectures so things such as that are actually probable in the future

NES, GB, GBA, SNES, N64, GC were all sold at a loss. Sony copied Nintendo's scheme with ALL of their consoles as did MS.

Nintendo basically invented the model everyone operates. The theory is that over time, the cost of producing the console falls as you re engineer it and make it more efficient etc.

Do you have evidence of this? Because everything I have seen indicates otherwise

Shiggy

I must have got it mixed up. I remember everyone going wild when Nintendo announced the GC price!

Imagine if the WiiU had been sold at £199 for the premium. Would have sold 3x the amount IMO!

I don't think customers really care whether they get the premium or the basic pack apart from the colour. Some accessories and 24GB don't make a huge difference. And yet, even with a price below £199 the Wii U sales are abysmal. The console needs appealing software, then it is going to sell.

Brera

Banned
It appears that they're looking into that since they merged the handheld and console R&D divisions so their next handheld and consoles run similar architectures so things such as that are actually probable in the future

Do you have evidence of this? Because everything I have seen indicates otherwise

http://japanesevideogames.tripod.com/id2.html

Nintendo, like Atari, used the “razor marketing theory,” to sale their product. (Kinder, 1991, p.91) Yet, Nintendo had been able to learn from Atari’s fall. Ron Judy, vice president of marketing at Nintendo, explained that Atari’s business model failed because, “The quality [of games] was poor and the quantity was way too high…We felt the main reason it collapsed was not that consumers disliked video games, but that they disliked the video games that were being marketed.” (Potts, 1987)

Brera

Banned
I don't think customers really care whether they get the premium or the basic pack apart from the colour. Some accessories and 24GB don't make a huge difference. And yet, even with a price below £199 the Wii U sales are abysmal. The console needs appealing software, then it is going to sell.

Their sales have increased 3 fold at £199 at HMV.

Imagine what will happen once it gets an official cut and some games

Toski

They shouldve never released ME3, fifa, madden, and most wanted on it then. What a waste.

Those games must've been already in the pipeline and were released anyway, because I think EA lost faith in Wii U and backed out hard. I don't believe EA got butthurt over Origin or whatever the rumor was, I think it had something to do with Nintendo's business plan and EA bailed when it came to fruition.

nekomix

So, besides of forgetting their low consumption philosophy, how about the clusterfuck that was 28nm chips in mid-2012? Because both Xbox and PS4 will benefit of 28nm chips for more power and this is only possible this year.

Those games must've been already in the pipeline and were released anyway, because I think EA lost faith in Wii U and backed out hard. I don't believe EA got butthurt over Origin or whatever the rumor was, I think it had something to do with Nintendo's business plan and EA bailed when it came to fruition.

Or they liked the business plans of one of their competitors more.

Toski

So, besides of forgetting their low consumption philosophy, how about the clusterfuck that was 28nm chips in mid-2012? Because both Xbox and PS4 will benefit of 28nm chips for more power and this is only possible this year.

Didn't AMD 7000 series release in 2011 or early 2012?

The power efficiency of the Wii U was a mistake pure and simple. The 45 watt power draw was a feature no one was asking for aimed at a market (Japan) that didn't care.

StreetsAhead said:
Or they liked the business plans of one of their competitors more.
Unprecedented Partnership

nekomix

Didn't AMD 7000 series release in 2011 or early 2012?

The power efficiency of the Wii U was a mistake pure and simple. The 45 watt power draw was a feature no one was asking for aimed at a market (Japan) that didn't care.

They released their chips in 2011 but you forget the problems of manufacturing at huge volumes 28nm chips in 2012, nVidia and AMD had shortages, Qualcomm couldn't deliver their Krait chips and HTC even had to put older chips in their smartphones. And when they resolved their problems, mobile manufacturers had the priority (Apple, Nokia, Samsung...) and also those which had already contracts . So no, Nintendo couldn't use 28nm in 2012.

They released their chips in 2011 but you forget the problems of manufacturing at huge volumes 28nm chips in 2012, nVidia and AMD had shortages, Qualcomm couldn't deliver their Krait chips and HTC even had to put older chips in their smartphones. And when they resolved their problems, mobile manufacturers had the priority (Apple, Nokia, Samsung...) and also those which had already contracts . So no, Nintendo couldn't use 28nm in 2012.

As it is Nintendo ended up with some fancy far better than normal 40nm

Alright, this situation with the WiiU is more complicated than some are making it out to be, and the slow sales are not necessarily related to the poor 3rd party support and vice versa. A large issue with the WiiU is that is lacks a piece of "ethos" software, so to say, what the WiiU lacks is what Brain Training was to the DS and what Wii Sports was to the Wii. Ethos software is the kind of software that reveals the heart of a console, that represents the philosophy behind its inception. For the Playstation, this was Final Fantasy VII and for Xbox, Halo. For this reason, I don't believe the WiiU is entirely doomed and can be revitalized, like how Brain Training (and the DS lite upgrade) .

And I don't believe that Nintendoland is a piece of "ethos" software either. It's far too steeply entrenched in the language of Nintendo franchises past, and the language favors nostalgia over progress. Now, I'm not going to try and predict what kind of software is going to come forward as the "ethos" game. I'm not even sure if it will come out at all, BUT there are ways Nintendo can approach their console and software woes.

1. Drop the Price
Sucks, but it has to happen, at least $50 USD. $300 USD is a great entry price for the premium package. Line up the price drop as close to announcement as possible. Line up the price drop before competing consoles enter the marketplace. Make sure the mainstream media knows all about it. Line up marketing with the price drop. Don't mention it as a "new low price". Get rid of the "basic" package. Whatever the gen 6 consoles cost, they won't be able to match $300+game+controllers and first gen games won't look significantly better than WiiU offerings. Drive the point home.

2. Give up on AAA
Honestly? AAA game productions are laced with politics, design-by-committee, and shittons of pre-conceived notions that are mostly wrong, entirely because they cost so much to make. The kinds of resources required to get companies to give Nintendo shoddy, late ports isn't worth the return. Nintendo is better off focusing on putting their resources into getting ports of up-and-coming "A" or "B" productions, such as CD project (say what you will about quality, but CDPR does not have the same kind of budgets games like Skyrim have, and thus freedom from corporate politics). A and B games were some of the most fantastic offerings on the Wii, from No More Heroes to Muramasa to Little King's Story. These were the kinds of games that drove the PS2, make them drive your console. That's not to say snub studios working on AAA games for Nintendo platforms, but if EA is going to be a dick and block WiiU development, don't stop them. Beat them. Make Mario American Football, and make it BETTER than Madden.

3. Port Unreal Engine 4 to WiiU and Develop Middleware Tools for Distribution
Okay, I know I just said avoid AAA, but UE3 had alot of presence in those desirable A and B releases. Giving studios the power to port to your system easily and with solid support makes releasing software desirable and Epic stupid for not doing their job in the first place. Making UE4 accessible on your console makes ports that much closer.

4. Court those Indies HARD
While the same old shit reigns in the land of AAA, independent studios thrive on bringing novelty and interest. One snazzy indie game won't beat out the competition, but each one will bring new people in and keep the dedicated playing your console. Just look at Steam. Yes, they sell a whole boatload of AAA titles, but indie games get almost a disproportionate amount of spotlight. Unity and web form support is awesome, but now you need to take it a step further. Call them, build relationships, make sure they can use your hardware efficiently. Commission a game from one of the more interesting up-and-comers and feature it on the storefront.

5. Your DDL Storefront is Gaining Popularity. Use it.
There is one incredibly powerful thing in having a full game storefront: Power over the shelf. Retail is a dangerous proposition for most small studios and publishers. If you're not popular, retailers won't stock your product, and that makes for a very difficult time selling to consumers. Nintendo games are largely safe. They tend to sell, so retailers stock them, but what about those A and B games? The more of them there are, the more they're competing for shelf-space. In order to reduce the financial risk, featuring promising games on the full-game storefront and putting them into consumer mindshare would allow non-Nintendo games to flourish where they might not have the mindshare otherwise.

Something to look into would be a sort of "rental" system similar to Steam's free weekends, where select games might be downloadable for a period of time for free or a small fee and would likely bring the storefront more mindshare.

This, of course, all assumes that a piece of "ethos" software will come up sooner than later. I feel that this would be the best way to create an environment for it. The focus on hollywood flash for the price they're asking is frankly unsustainable in the long run, with too many busts over booms. The best way to do this is to work like Nintendo always has: conservatively on the business end, but artistically on the product end. And most importantly, never assume you're going to win out.

Totally agree on 1, 3, 4 and 5. Disagree with 2. AAA games are the games that move console sales the most. If Nintendo skips them, it'll reduce the sales potential of both it's hardware and software. It wouldn't be a wise decision.

Top Bottom